When it comes to metal buildings, what is most important? For some people, the lowest price is the ultimate deciding factor. But any expert will tell you that most often, the lowest price choice is never going to be the best option. Instead, experts agree that the focus should be on quality. After all, these metal buildings will be used to protect valuable property, hold people for events, store a company’s inventory, and much more. So, you want to be sure that quality is not sacrificed for the sake of price. When checking out clear span buildings prices, you don’t have to compromise when you choose Carport Express.
Carport Express is the building specialist you can trust to get you the best quality at the lowest prices. They offer multiple steel building configurations, including carport and barn options. Best of all, they help clients find the building that fits their size needs. And they have years of experience and authority in the steel building industry. That means they make the industry’s top manufacturers compete for your business. The result? Carport Express clients get the best clear span buildings prices without sacrificing quality.
What is a Clear Span Building?
A clear span building is a type of steel building that offers spacious interiors for lots of usable space. This type of metal building is made from a rigid frame of steel. The span refers to the width of the framing. A clear span refers to a wide distance without supporting columns. Due to the steel structure and unique design, these frames can be very far apart. The lack of interior columns provides many square feet of work or storage space. A span building, therefore, is ideal for use as a storage building, commercial building, or aircraft hangar. In other words, anything that requires lots of open space can be housed in a clear span structure. As a matter of fact, clear span structures are often referred to as the “building of 1,000 uses.” That’s because they are so versatile and adaptable to virtually any application.
That versatility is exactly what makes them so practical. Unlike most other types of buildings, a clear span building does not need typical support columns. This is due to their steel “A-frame” shape. The structural integrity of this design and the steel makes them strong enough to hold the load of the ceiling. In fact, all of the support for the ceiling and walls of the structure comes from the A-frame. What’s more, their unique design means they often require minimal foundation requirements. So, whether you need storage for large vehicles or equipment or something else, a clear span building is perfect. They are used in everything from agricultural facilities to storage warehouses to athletic facilities.
What’s So Special about a Clear Span Building?
So, what’s so special about these types of buildings? There are many different factors that make them advantageous for a range of applications. When wide-open space is key, there is no better option. Check out the many benefits below:
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to buildings, you never want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the option that will deliver the most bang for your buck. Clear span structures combine tremendous strength with incredible durability. Metal is not cheap, but it does offer a tremendous value over other materials. So, the value metal can deliver per square foot will eclipse traditional wood structures. There will be no sanding and painting on a metal building…there is virtually no maintenance other than washing it periodically.
- Versatility—these buildings are supported entirely by their framework. So, there are no poles or support columns taking up room in the interior. This enables wide-open spaces that just aren’t possible with other types of structures. For example, there are no beams to obstruct views. So, they are perfect for performances or other events with a crowd. Storing large items, vehicles or equipment…no problem!
- Customization—besides being versatile, clear span structures offer incredible customization options. Support rafters and other extensions can be added on down the road. That means that the building you buy today can be easily extended down the road. Plus, they come in a range of colors and a variety of configurations.
- Flexibility—this is another key benefit of this type of structure. As with tents, these structures are easy to set-up, break down, and move. In fact, they are highly transportable because all of their parts fit on standard-sized trucks and trailers. So, a single crew can install in just a few hours, not days or weeks. Plus, construction and moving equipment can be maneuvered freely. So, you don’t have to worry about damaging the structure or causing it to collapse.
What Sizes Can They Be?
As explained above, one of the biggest benefits of clear span buildings is their versatility. The size that you need, is the size you can order. Because of the unique design, they can be set up and broken down very quickly. This unique design is also what makes them perfect for a number of applications. They make ideal storage warehouses because they are strong and durable and have tons of space. Similarly, since no columns block views, they are perfect for churches or schools. They are even perfect for storing large equipment, like construction vehicles, cranes and dump trucks, or small aircraft. So, how big can these buildings be?
The simple answer is that they can be virtually any size. The unique A-frame design makes them highly flexible. Typically, these frames come in widths up to 60 feet and any length that you need. So, they can be as long as the application requires them to be. Plus, they are expandable, so you can buy one length now and have the possibility of adding frames later. Truss spacing is roughly 4 feet on center, sometimes less. On top of that, these buildings come with roof options. A typical A-frame has a pitched vertical roof. However, there are other options available for different applications. So, these clear span structures are perfect for just about any function imaginable. Every building is actually a custom building, since you can configure the design according to your unique requirements.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you buy a car, a plane ticket, or most other big-ticket items, what do you do? Chances are you don’t just pay whatever the price is of the first item you see. More than likely, you do your research and pick the best option for you. What’s more, you probably search to find the best possible price on the product you want. For things like plane tickets, hotels, or vacations, you may even use a site that aggregates prices for easy comparison. And it’s easy to see the merits of doing things this way. The simple truth is that when companies compete for business, consumers win.
This is the same concept Carport Express uses in helping customers save money. They have spent many years building out a network of relationships with top manufacturers. Having established these relationships, they enjoy mutually beneficial arrangements with these manufacturers. This includes lower pricing and financing options. For customers, this means better prices and more options. The experts at Carport Express work to gather the latest specifications and pricing information from these manufacturers. This allows them to offer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. They also provide other information, such as location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
The guiding philosophy behind this approach is value. Carport Express doesn’t want to just offer the lowest-priced products. After all, other companies might be able to offer low prices. But they certainly don’t provide the same level of quality. Let Carport Express do the work in finding you the best deal. You can enjoy your product even more knowing you got the best deal!
Flexible Payment Options
It’s often difficult to save for a large purchase. Unexpected changes in the economy and our daily lives are just a few obstacles that get in the way of saving cash for a special purchase. Fortunately, Carport Express offers several different buying options, so you don’t have to wait any longer to purchase your new metal building. Carport Express has three purchase options, including:
- Buy—as always, you can purchase your new carport or metal building with cash. This method is usually the most cost-effective, as there is not any interest or long-standing installments. When you save enough money to buy your metal building with cash, you want to be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Carport Express offers outstanding quality at affordable prices. With Carport Express’ commitment to excellence, you can trust that your property will be enhanced dramatically.
- Finance—when saving enough money for a large purchase isn’t an option, you may feel out of luck. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait to purchase your quality building from Carport Express. There are several different financing options to choose from, so you can pick the best financing to suit your financial needs. Carport Express works directly with the best manufacturers. Because of this, Carport Express is able to offer wonderful financing options. With this financing option, you can start enhancing your property today without having to wait! Contact Carport Express today to find out which financing choice bests suits you.
- Rent-to-Own—if buying with cash and financing aren’t for you, Carport Express offers a third option. Renting-to-own gives you the advantage of protecting your property immediately, while making affordable payments. Renting-to-own offers flexibility in uncertain times. Contact Carport Express for details.
Clear Span Buildings Prices – How Much Do They Cost?
It’s evident that a clear span building can offer numerous benefits and flexibility. The fact that this type of building is made from high-quality steel makes it an incredibly strong structure. And it’s exactly this strength that enables them to offer so much space in the width of the span. The unique metal frame design makes it versatile enough for virtually any application. So, what are clear span buildings prices anyway?
As is the case with any metal building project, it can be difficult to provide flat, list pricing. For example, a small, simple metal building with few customizations can be very inexpensive. On the other hand, a gigantic metal barn or other steel building with numerous customizations can be quite a bit more. Plus, everything from size to quality of materials to design and more can impact cost.
Luckily, the experts at Carport Express know that budget is a key factor in deciding what kind of building to buy. That’s why they make it so easy to contact their friendly team to get the help you need. You can provide your information and any specifics about your needs or questions you may have, and they’ll get back to you. Ready for some pricing? They make it easy to get a free quote on one of their top-quality steel buildings. Because their goal is to help customers, they want to make every aspect as easy as possible. Just fill out their easy-to-use quote form and they will be in touch. Best of all, you can rest assured that these quotes come with absolutely no obligation to buy. So, you can get this information now for when you need it—whether that’s very soon or in the future.
Rather talk to someone in person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
There’s no doubt about it: America is the greatest country on Earth. One of the best parts about our country is the freedom it offers us. We are free to pursue our dreams and provide for our families. For many of us, that dream includes owning a piece of land to call our own. With that land comes the need for property security and protection. But what about our vehicles or equipment? What about when the building on your property gets too small for your needs? That’s where adding a building to your property comes in. But not just any building will do. It takes a quality building from a reputable dealer to solve challenges properly. A metal barn from Carport Express is the ideal solution for many of these challenges. These barns can be used for a wide range of activities, from office space to hobby area or storage. Plus. These barns are made from galvanized steel, so they offer superior strength and durability. Coupled with the fact that they are more cost-effective than other buildings, they are a no-brainer. So, if you’re looking for the perfect metal barn, check out how Carport Express can deliver.
What is a Metal Barn Anyway?
A metal barn is a steel building that has the design and practical elements of a traditional barn. Often called a pole barn, these traditional barns use poles as primary support structures. These poles are buried in the ground and support the outer walls and roof trusses. Often, these poles are made of wood, as are the support beams used in them. As such, they can be very heavy and very sturdy. However, there are many drawbacks to this type of barn. To start, they can be very expensive to buy, install, and maintain. Next, due to their weight, they almost always need a concrete foundation. Of course, this depends on size, configuration, and what it will be used for.
Metal barns, on the other hand, are made entirely from steel. This type of building is made from steel columns attached to steel rafter beams to create a single frame. These frames attach to the foundation roughly every 20 feet or so. This creates space between the frames, known as bays. By offering the rugged durability of steel, these buildings can be incredibly strong and lighter than wood barns. In fact, metal barns can offer a number of benefits. We’ll discuss these steel structures in further detail.
Benefits of a Steel Barn
Metal barns offer numerous benefits, including:
- Durability—one of the most attractive benefits of metal barns is their inherent durability. After all, metal is very strong and durable on its own, especially steel. In fact, steel is resistant to rot, mold, pests such as termites, and softening. All of these are very real risks for traditional or pole barns. The galvanized steel used in metal buildings from Carport Express is high-quality and will last for generations to come.
- Affordability—when it comes to protecting your property, you don’t want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the best value. Steel structures seem as though they would cost more, but metal offers an unbeatable cost-to-benefit ratio.
- Customizability—these barns can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. As a result, they can be customized to complement any home or business structure on your property. Choose the right roof style, color, texture, and other features to build it exactly as you want it to look.
- Strength—as you might imagine, metal has several advantages over wood. Especially when it comes to use in a building. To start, metal is much lighter than all types of wood. In many cases, a metal barn is even cheaper than a wood barn. But the real benefit is the strength-to-weight ratio offered by metal. Despite being lightweight, it is extremely strong and secure. So, metal is the idea choice for protecting your valuable property.
- Ease of Ownership—each barn from Carport Express comes in a simple barn kit. This makes them easy to ship and easy to install. In fact, they are simple enough that they can be put together by homeowners themselves. Or, hire a professional to put it up for you. Another benefit that makes life easy for you is that there is very little maintenance required of these steel buildings. Just hose them off occasionally with water and you’re done. So, you’ll save time and money over other options.
Another primary benefit of a metal building is the many options for using them. Many people use a barn for storage. And this is a great use of the space. After all, it can help clear out the clutter from a house, garage, or attic. Even better, they can be the ideal place to keep this property safe and protected. That goes for personal belongings, like pictures or clothes, or professional equipment, like tractors or vehicles. Or, there is always the traditional use of a barn. Keep your horse or other livestock safe and sound. That makes a horse barn a perfect choice for use on a farm or just a home in a rural area where you are keeping some animals.
Most barn design options are even big enough for a number of functions. So, you can use it for storage and also for other purposes. A workshop is one of the many great uses of a barn. This is true of virtually any type of business. Let’s say you own a farm or just a fair amount of land. Taking care of that land requires tools, vehicles, and other equipment. A metal building is the ideal storage for this equipment. It keeps the equipment both safe from the elements and protected against animals or other people. But it can also be the perfect setting for woodworking projects, restoring an old car, and much more.
Where You Buy Your Barn Matters
Prefer a carport or garage? Carport Express also offers metal garages, carports, and other metal building choices. In fact, they are the premier resource for any of these metal buildings. That’s because they believe in offering value to customers. Competitors may lower their prices, but they also offer inferior products. Carport Express delivers for each and every customer. So, what makes them so special?
The answer is simple. Carport Express combines experience and authority that customers benefit from. They carry only top-quality products from the best manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
When you need to buy a plane ticket or rent a car, how do you do it? Do you simply log on to the first website available and pay whatever they’re charging for any car? Of course not! That’s because doing so would very likely waste your hard-earned money. So, do you then go with the absolute lowest price no matter who is offering? Probably not, because reputation means a lot. You probably search around and maybe even use a tool to find the lowest price among competitors.
This is similar to what Carport Express does for its customers. They work with the industry’s top manufacturers. By maintaining good working relationships, they can offer the best products and prices from these manufacturers. And by making them compete for business, they can offer customers the lower price. This also results in great options, like flexible financing. Additionally, they have all the latest information on location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
Friendly, Flexible Financing Options
In this economy, budgets are more important than ever. Unfortunately, that means that we don’t always have money saved up for the things we need. But does that mean you should go without a metal building to store and protect your property? Carport Express doesn’t think so. That’s why they offer multiple payment options:
- Buy—it’s hard to argue with the merits of buying something outright. After all, it is the most common and most time-honored way of doing it. And it’s not hard to see why. Buying outright avoids fees, service charges, and other added expenses. So, that means that you’re often getting the best possible price on the product you’re buying. And when you buy from Carport Express, it means you’re getting the best price on an already great deal. Since you’re getting the best price, it might be easy or worth saving up to buy a barn.
- Finance—another option is to finance your purchase. Of course, buying something outright might be the preferred way of doing it. But how realistic is that option, especially in this day and age? Uncertain economic times means budgets don’t go as far as they used to. But that’s okay. Carport Express offers friendly, flexible financing options to qualified customers. They work with the industry’s top manufacturers to secure these friendly financing terms. Then, they pass those options along to their customers. So, you can start protecting your property immediately and enjoy affordable payments until you own it.
- Rent-to-Own—sometimes, this option is overlooked when considering how you will pay for your building. But it is often a great choice for many customers. This allows customers to get their new building immediately and make affordable payments. Customers can rent and use the building on a monthly basis. But they also have the option to apply those payments towards ownership.
Free Quotes Available
Carport Express is the premier destination for new metal barns, carports, or other metal buildings. They offer the best products at the best prices. That means that each and every customer can enjoy top quality products on virtually any budget. And their financing options make it easy to get that new building sooner than you may have thought possible. Their strong relationships with manufacturers ensure that they can always provide the lowest metal barn prices. But it also means that customers have such a wide variety of customization options. From roof colors to door styles, customers can choose the option that best suits their property and style. For example, a vertical roof style provides a unique and functional look. Others may prefer extra wide doors for getting vehicles in and out. No matter what style customers prefer, they can help deliver it to them.
So, it’s clear that a steel barn offers many benefits, but how much does all of this cost? As with anything that can be customized so much, prices can vary wildly. After all, a small, standard building with no foundation can be very inexpensive. A huge barn that will be used for housing a business will cost more. But Carport Express knows customers need an estimate for planning purposes before they buy. That’s why they make it easy for customers to get this much-needed information. Customers just have to fill out this quick and easy form and Carport Express’ experts will be in touch with a free quote. Customers can also contact the experts with any questions or to get more information.
Prefer to talk to someone directly? Give them a call today at 800-826-4849 to get started.
The freedoms we enjoy in this country are truly amazing. We are free to pursue the American dream and provide a good life for our families. For many, this includes owning some property you can call your own. But one of the biggest challenges for homeowners is keeping their property safe and secure. When it comes to cars, boats, vehicles, and other property, metal garages are an ideal way to get affordable protection. To start, metal garages are much more cost-effective than a traditional stick-built or prefab garage. Plus, the galvanized steel offers superior protection, strength, and durability. You can even customize them with numerous color, garage door and roof styling options. They can complement your home or stand out with a personality of their own.
When it comes to a prefab metal garage or metal buildings, Carport Express is the premier metal building specialist and custom garage dealer. They believe in offering customers the best possible garage kits at the best price. Often, this means the lowest price. But it always means providing the maximum possible value. Other companies may offer low prices but not the same level of quality. And that’s what it’s all about when it comes to a garage building. So, if you’re looking for a custom metal garage or metal garage kit, contact the experts today. Check out the value Carport Express offers below.
Benefits of Metal Garages
Metal garages offer numerous benefits because they are made from steel. A steel building offers added strength at reduced cost and weight. Check out the many benefits below:
- Strength—a metal garage is strong because it is made from galvanized steel. Galvanized steel offers unbeatable strength properties at a fraction of the cost and weight of other materials. That means that they offer superior protection and storage space at far less the cost of traditional garages. Rest assured knowing your vehicles and property are safe.
- Versatility—a steel garage can be used in a wide variety of ways. Sure, they are perfect for storing your cars, boats, RVs, and other vehicles. But they are also perfectly suited for many other applications. A garage is a perfect spot for your hobby materials, a man cave, a home brewery, sports equipment, and more. Turn that garage space into the center for whatever hobby or business you are into!
- Durability—steel is both extremely strong and durable. That means that they can last for decades or more, unlike other materials. So, it’s an investment that will pay off for a long time to come. The strength of the building is important during inclement weather. The wind, rain and snow will not cause any issues with a metal garage.
- Cost Efficiency—a good investment should never be cheap. Instead, the focus should be on value. And a metal garage offers a tremendous cost-benefit ratio. To start, they are far less expensive than traditional, stick-built garages. That means that everything from installation to upkeep is inexpensive. And when you factor in how long they last, that value gets even higher.
Even More Benefits
But the benefits don’t stop there. A metal garage also offers:
- Endless Customization—one of the best things about metal garages is their versatility (explained above). A big part of that benefit is that they can be customized to suit any property or homeowner. In fact, steel garages come in just about every conceivable size, style, and design. Homeowners can choose the perfect combination to match their home and what they’ll use it for. Maybe you have specialty vehicles. Choose a garage door that will accommodate them easily for maximum efficiency. After all, whatever door size or style you need should be available for your custom building.
- Roof Options— you may think that a garage has to have a simple, squared roof. But the roof options on a garage are as endless as other options. Whether you prefer a barn style, traditional, or other roof style, you’re in luck.
- Ease of Installation—steel garages come in kits with detailed instructions. That means that the average homeowner can put it together themselves correctly. But maybe you’d prefer not to do that. In that case, an expert or handyman can put it together quickly. In either case, you’ll enjoy tremendous savings over traditionally-built garages.
- Easy Maintenance—another big benefit of a metal garage is the easy maintenance. Unlike traditional garages, they do not have to be painted or repaired. In fact, homeowners often just need to hose them off to keep them clean. That makes them perfect for people who want the benefits but not the maintenance.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
Carport Express is the premier dealer for steel garages, buildings, carports, and more. They have a massive inventory of top-quality, pre-engineered steel buildings. That means they can help you find exactly what you’re looking for in a metal building. Even better, they can do it to fit your budget and your schedule. So, what makes them the best place to buy your metal garage?
The answer is simple, really. They have the experience and the authority that customers can benefit from. Most importantly, they have built over the years a nationwide network of the industry’s top manufacturers. They have strong working relationships with all the biggest names, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
For customers, this means that you have access to the best inventory in the country. Even better, it means that these manufacturers are competing to win your business. That results in the best pricing around and great options, like flexible financing. Carport Express relays prices and options from these manufacturers to their customers. This offers every customer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. In addition, they have all the latest information on location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
In essence, Carport Express searches all options and presents those to customers. In the process, they help drive down the cost of these buildings. It’s very similar to the way that a flight or hotel website searches different brands. The idea is to make these large companies compete for business in order to lower costs. Through years of working with these manufacturers, they have negotiated the best prices on all products. And by selling at a high volume, they continue to enjoy the best terms.
The Leader in Metal Buildings
Carport Express offers more than just the best metal garage or detached garage money can buy. They offer a number of metal buildings that will suit any property. Check out their selection below:
- Steel Carports—the elements can be devastating to cars and other vehicles. Sun, rain, wind, hail, and more can wreak havoc on them and lessen their value. A metal carport from Carport Express will protect your vehicle from these elements. They offer great value and protection and are perfect for many properties.
- Storage Garages—in some cases, protecting against the elements isn’t enough. For example, cars, vehicles, and other property are very valuable. So, when you want added security, a steel garage is the way to go. They keep cars, trucks, boats, and other vehicles safe and offer peace of mind. Best of all, they are highly customizable, so they will be both functional and attractive on your property.
- Steel Barns—a steel barn offers the traditional barn looks and features with top-quality security features. Carport Express can help you find the ideal design and layout for any application. That means a barn can be used for storage, workspace, your favorite hobby, an office, and much more.
- Clear Span Buildings—large projects require large spaces. When projects require more space than a garage or barn can provide, a clear span building is the ideal choice. For example, companies that work on construction vehicles or airplanes require wide-open spaces. Clear span buildings are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality. So, they are the perfect choice for many commercial uses.
Need Flexible Payment Options? They Can Help!
In these uncertain economic times, budgets can be tight. That’s why Carport Express offers multiple payment options. Choose the one that works best for your requirements:
- Buy—buying a product outright is the most common way to make a purchase. It is also the most time-honored option. As long as human commerce has existed, people have been buying products outright. To be sure, there are numerous benefits to this option. Most importantly, buying outright eliminates fees and charges that come with financing. That makes a metal garage from Carport Express even more budget-friendly. As compared to a traditional stick-built garage, a steel garage offers affordable benefits. First, they are very cost-effective and much cheaper than traditional, wood garages. So, it can be easy to save for a metal garage and buy it outright. Plus, buying from Carport Express means getting the best deal possible. Customers can leverage their nationwide network of manufacturers to get the best price.
- Finance—while paying upfront may often be preferable, it is often not possible. After all, who among us has enough cash on hand to just pay cash for everything? This is especially true in these uncertain economic times. Luckily, Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They utilize their relationship with top metal building manufacturers to offer flexible financing terms. That means you can start protecting your property today and enjoy flexible payment options until it’s paid off.
- Rent-to-Own—this option is often overlooked but can be a great choice for many customers. Renting-to-own allows customers to start enjoying a metal garage immediately. Start by making affordable rental payments as long as you need to. In the future, customers have the option to apply those payments toward the cost of ownership. Carport Express does this through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Whether you need a metal garage, carport, or other metal building, Carport Express is your destination. As the industry’s leading metal building specialist, they offer the best products at the best prices. So, you can get your storage building, enclosed garage, or metal barn at the best possible price. Plus, they work with top manufacturers, which means you have virtually endless customization options. From roof colors to door styles, you can choose the option that best suits your home and style. Interested in a vertical roof style for a unique look? Or, maybe you prefer a regular roof with an extra wide steel door.
Clearly, a steel garage kit offers many benefits and customization options. So, how much do all these benefits cost? Well, it can be difficult to list exact prices. After all, the endless customization options mean that almost no two configurations are the same. But that doesn’t mean customers should have to go without this key information before proceeding. Carport Express understands that budget is often the most important factor for customers. That’s why they make it easy to get this key information. Simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote. That way, you can get a realistic idea of what to expect cost-wise for exactly what you want.
Maybe you’re just starting your search for a steel garage or building. Or, maybe you haven’t started looking, but need some more storage space. No matter where you are in the process, Carport Express can help. In addition to offering free quotes, they can help answer any questions you may have. Just contact the experts today to get the process started.
Or, if you’d rather talk to someone, give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
Choosing the right type of building for residential or commercial use can be a daunting task. There are many things to consider, from size and design to materials. Of course, cost is also a major consideration. After all, most of us don’t have a budget where cost isn’t a huge factor. Most of us are looking to get the best bang for our buck. For example, a professional services company likely wants a building with many different offices for employees. But, if a business needs wide open spaces for completing its tasks, then there is one choice that stands above the rest. Clear span buildings offer a huge amount of space without support columns or other materials reducing that space. When a clear span metal building is made from steel, the metal withstands the forces of Mother Nature and will stay in excellent condition for many years. That makes them ideal for storage, construction a distribution center, a garage or many other uses. And there’s no better place to buy a clear span building from than Carport Express. They have the highest quality metal building options at the absolute best prices.
What is a Clear Span Building?
A clear span building is a type of steel building that lacks vertical support columns that most buildings need. The span of a building refers to the width of the framing. In other words, most buildings have support columns. But clear span metal buildings do not need this support system. The “clear span” refers to a stretch of open space free of these columns. That makes this type of metal building extremely useful for a wide range of applications. In fact, clear span buildings are sometimes referred to as “buildings of 1,000 uses” for that very reason.
These buildings have a steel frame shaped like an “A.” Due to the structural integrity of the metal, they do not require a traditional support system of columns. As such, all of the support for the ceiling and walls of the structure comes from the frame. That means they offer lots of open space, also referred to as span by many. This span is particularly useful for storage of very large items like cars or other vehicles. In fact, many aircraft hangars are clear span because there is so much space without barriers. The great width also makes them ideal for construction vehicles or storage or many other applications. In fact, their versatility is one of the things that makes them so valuable. They are used in everything from agricultural facilities to storage warehouses to athletic facilities.
Benefits of Clear Span Buildings
If what you need is a wide-open space, then clear span is the way to go. The clear span design structure offers high strength and durability. But they also offer cost-effectiveness and strength.
- Versatility—these metal buildings come in fabric, metal or hybrid styles. They can be built almost anywhere and on many different foundations. That means they can also be easily disassembled to move them and then reassemble them in a new location.
- Customization—one of the best aspects of a clear span building is the customization options. They can be designed to fit virtually any needs that someone or a company has. They come in a span of up to 60 feet wide and virtually any length. Truss spacing is roughly 4 feet on center, sometimes less.
- Cost-Savings—metal offers a number of benefits. Although it is not cheap, it is very cost-effective. That means that the value it delivers per square foot is much more affordable than other materials. A metal clear span building offers great value for the money for a wide range of applications.
- Flexibility—some metal buildings are good for one or two purposes. But clear span buildings can be used for just about anything. As mentioned, they serve as warehouses, garages, agricultural centers and hangars. In fact, many churches and schools employ clear span spaces to accommodate a larger audience with ideal views.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
Buying something directly from the source is not often the best way to do it. Think about how true this is in other facets of life. For example, when you go to book a plane ticket or a hotel, odds are you do it through a third party. These aggregator sites are popular because they make airlines or hotels compete for your business. This means lower prices for a better shopping experience. After all, getting the lowest price directly correlates to how happy you will be with your purchase.
That’s very similar to the way that Carport Express operates. They have existing, mutually-beneficial relationships with the nation’s top manufacturers. Through years of working with these manufacturers, they have negotiated the best prices on all products. And by selling so many, they continue to enjoy the best terms.
So, what does this mean for customers? Very simply, it means better prices, more options, and even the best financing options. Carport Express gathers the latest specifications and pricing information from their network of manufacturers. They then forward these options along to customers for the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. Of course, price is often one of the leading factors in the decision-making process. But they also provide other information, such as location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more. Since metal buildings are their specialty, their experts will provide guidance. If you aren’t certain of the type of building or structure that you need, they will help you make a decision. They can explain the best options to match your requirements for any type of storage building or steel structure.
Carport Express believes in providing customers the best possible product at the best price. When it comes right down to it, it’s about value. After all, other companies can provide low prices, but they can’t provide the same level of quality. Carport Express will act as your tool for finding the best price on metal buildings for your property. They make the buying process faster and simpler for customers. And it’s how they offer a distinct value to their customers.
Shop with Confidence with Their Design Software
They even make it easy to shop for what you need in the age of social distancing. Just use their sophisticated, but easy-to-use 3D Visualizer Tool. You can design the perfect building for your needs. Choose from options including:
- Style—choose the right metal building for you. They offer carports, garages, sheds, clear span, commercial steel structures and many more building types.
- Size—select the right width, length and height for your building.
- Sides & Ends—which panel option is right for you? Choose from left lean, center, or right lean, as well as gable end and wall options.
- Additional Options—select gauge of framing, wind/snow rating, screw colors, and more.
- Doors, Windows, & Frame-outs—depending on use, doors or windows may be necessary.
- Colors—Pick the right combination from 15 different color choices for the roof and trim.
- Services—choose if you want the building installed over an existing structure, on a concrete foundation, or other options.
- Roofing—in addition to the many style of buildings, there are roof options as well. You may want a roof with a steep slope if you are in an area that has heavy snowfall. Another choice would be for the roof to match the style of other buildings on your property. Every component of their metal buildings is customizable.
Once you make these decisions, you can request a quote and they will get back to you with the cost. That means that you could design, build, and purchase completely remotely. After all, the world has changed, but your need for a building likely hasn’t. And when you buy from Carport Express, you get the added benefits of receiving the best possible products at the best possible prices. So, you can shop from home and still receive the level of benefit you’d expect from an industry leader.
Choose Your Method of Payment
It’s not always possible to save for purchases ahead of time. Never has that been truer than in the current economic climate. But should that delay your need or ability to add a metal building to your property? Carport Express doesn’t think so. That’s why they offer three different options to pay for your new building.
- Buy—it’s hard to beat the time-honored practice of buying something with cash. And it’s not hard to see why. To start, buying something avoids charges, fees, and other ongoing cost commitments. From a big picture perspective, it’s also the absolute cheapest way to pay for something. This is especially true when buying from Carport Express, which offers the most affordable options on the market. Utilize their longstanding relationships to enjoy the lowest price possible. So, get your quality building at the best price and start protecting or enhancing your property today.
- Finance—unfortunately, paying outright with cash isn’t always an option for most of us. Even before this current crisis, unexpected costs can make paying cash impossible. Luckily, that doesn’t mean you have to wait. With Carport Express, you can get financing options that work for you. Their experts enjoy good working relationships with the nation’s top manufacturers. As part of these relationships, they are able to pass on financing options directly from the manufacturer. So, you can start protecting your property today and make affordable payments until it’s yours. Contact them to see what options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—renting to own is a great option for many customers. This option provides flexibility in ownership and numerous benefits. It lets you start enjoying your new building immediately. And, you have the option of applying these rental payments to cost of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
So, How Much Does a Clear Span Building Cost?
It’s obvious that a clear span building offers a number of benefits. From cost-effectiveness to usable space, they are hard to beat for just about any application. In fact, their cost to benefit ratio far surpasses other types of metal buildings. So how much do they actually cost? As with many other things, it can be hard to provide a flat cost. After all, there are so many different options. Everything from quality to size to design options can make costs vary greatly. Then again, the experts at Carport Express know that budget is a key factor in deciding what kind of building to buy. That’s why they make it so easy to contact their friendly team to get the help you need. All you have to do is fill in your contact information and your question. They will get back to you very quickly and provide the answers you’re looking for.
Plus, they even make it easy to get a free quote on one of these steel buildings. While many other companies use quotes to lure you in, Carport Express believes in providing customers information. This includes pricing, because they want to make sure every customer gets what they need at the best price. Best of all, these free quotes come with no obligation to buy. So, you can get the information you need to plan your steel building effectively. Just fill out their easy-to-use quote form and they will be in touch.
Prefer to talk to someone in person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
In America, we enjoy a lot of freedoms. Perhaps none are greater than the right to pursue our dreams. For many of us, that dream includes owning a piece of property we can call our own. Few things can be more satisfying than having some land that our family can enjoy. And with that land comes some responsibilities. It means taking care of the lawn and landscaping and other natural resources. And along with that comes the need for machinery, equipment, and more. So, what are you supposed to do when you have this valuable property but need a cost-effective way to protect it? The answer is simple! Metal carports from Carport Express can protect your property, offer storage for vehicles, RV covers, and more. These carport kits can be delivered in a box or installed by a professional to fit your needs. So, check out the many benefits of a steel carport and what makes Carport Express the best place to buy it.
Benefits of Metal Carports
A metal carport is one of the best additions that property owners can make. Besides being attractive, it is extremely useful. When you buy from Carport Express, metal carports offer many benefits, including:
- Value—it’s impossible to beat the value to cost ratio of steel carports. These carport kits are much cheaper than traditional, stick-built buildings. Plus, custom metal carports can offer the same level of protection as other structures for a fraction of the cost. It’s the most cost-effective way to get the protection you need for your property.
- Strength—leaving cars or other property out in the elements is incredibly risky. They are at the mercy of wind, rain, hail, and snow, which all take a heavy toll. Plus, they can protect against freezing rain, ice, and other winter threats. Not to mention the threat of damage from falling trees, animals, and more. When you buy from Carport Express, you get a carport made from pre-engineered steel that will fight the elements for many years to come.
- Longevity—the durability of metal carport kits comes from the strength of the galvanized steel. Because it is so strong, this metal resists rot, softening, insects and other things that compromise wood over time. The pre-engineered steel carports available through Carport Express are ideal for standing the test of time.
- Customization—the first few generations of carports were effective but also often unsightly. Today’s modern carports are attractive because they can complement whatever style you desire. Choose the right combination of color, material, design, and eave and roof style for the carport of your dreams. Whether you need a wide carport or any custom configuration for your vehicles, Carport Express can provide the design you need. A roof style to match your home? No problem! Also, carports can be installed nearly anywhere. Whether you want it right next to the house or out on your property, a metal carport is the perfect choice.
- Low Maintenance—one of the biggest benefits is the lack of required maintenance. Unlike other materials, metal does not need to be painted or kept up with. Just rinse off with a hose on occasion to keep it looking new.
The Most Cost-Effective Way to Protect Your Property
This article explains some of the many advantages of having a carport. Perhaps the most important benefit offered by a steel carport is the affordable protection it provides. And properly protecting our property give us a satisfaction unlike any other. Of course, there are many ways to protect property. But almost all of them are incredibly expensive and likely impossible for most middle-class families. For example, a traditional, brick and mortar building is incredibly expensive. Everything from the materials to installation costs make traditional buildings less than ideal for most people.
By contrast, a metal carport can offer incredible value. They also offer endless customization options. No matter what roof style you prefer, they have it. From a boxed eave to a traditional eave, steel can be made to look however you want. In fact, the roof panels can be highly customized as well. That’s because steel is often a fraction of the price of their traditional counterparts. And when bought from Carport Express, they can be the most affordable option around. Carport Express even offers numerous financing options so that a new metal structure is closer than you might think. But that’s not all. In addition to being more cost-effective, a metal carport or building can offer more benefits than traditional ones.
To start, steel offers far more durability and longevity than other materials. And when you consider the protection offered by these carports, they virtually pay for themselves over time. Just think about the cost and stress that will result from damaged or stolen property. Chances are you might have been through this situation or know someone who has. Even a cracked windshield from a storm is a major hassle. So why not avoid this hassle altogether? Even better, these buildings will even add value to your property.
Quality is Key
Like most things, quality is key to good metal carports. And quality comes from a combination of where it’s made, what it’s made of, and who made it. Carport Express sources its carports from the top manufacturers in the country. All of these carports are made in the U.S.A., so you can trust the quality. And all of these top manufacturers use only the very best materials. They have each become industry leaders because of their commitment to quality. So, you can rest assured knowing that when you buy from Carport Express, you’re buying nothing short of the very best. You can count on Carport Express to team you up with the manufacturer whose products best suit your needs. No reason to shop around at many different websites and try to compare products and prices. Carport Express does the shopping for you. They can match you with the product that matches your requirements and fits your budget.
With quality steel structures from Carport Express, a metal carport can:
· House what you love most, including vehicles or boats or anything else
· Protect your property from the elements that can damage them
· Save money over other materials, including traditional, stick-built buildings
· Be the most economical and cost-effective choice for your needs
· Install easily and provide extremely low maintenance over the life of the carport
· Enhance the look of your property while providing practical uses
· Be the extra storage space your family desperately needs
· Provide a roof over your head for repairing the car or other important work
· Grow by adding other carports or other metal buildings
All of this quality extends to the steel carports for sale available through Carport Express. But these benefits apply to a garage or metal barns or any other building that Carport Express sells. Whatever you need a secure storage, workshop, barn for animals or business office or distribution center, there is a Carport Express solution that will fit your needs and budget.
Don’t Trust the Rest, Buy from the Best
So, if quality is important to you, then don’t trust just any seller. Carport Express has built its business on delivering the highest quality products at the lowest prices around. How do they do this? They maintain a vast network of the top metal building manufacturers in America. Through years of successful working relationships, they have built good terms with all of them. That means that they can pass along the benefits of these good relationships to their customers. And by making manufacturers compete for your business on price, it’s the customer that always wins.
Carport Express works with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
· Eagle Carports
· Eastcoast Carports
· American Carports
· Five Star Metal Buildings
· Best Choice Metal Structures
· Steel Buildings & Structures
· And many more!
If you’re at all familiar with carports, then you know that no name is more respected than Eagle. Eagle Carports are known for top-quality metal carports and industrial steel buildings. They specialize in customizing their structures to meet customer needs. That’s why they are the single largest manufacturer of metal carports in the country. Plus, they offer the widest range of self-supporting steel structures. In fact, they manufacture more than 50,000 buildings across six manufacturing sites every year. That’s how they can offer the most economical ways for land owners to add storage and protection solutions to their property.
Plus, Carport Express sells a number of other buildings, including metal garages, barns and clear span buildings. They have everything from metal RV carports to carport covers to garage kits to garage buildings and more. So, they can handle all your needs around home additions! Plus, they can help find the custom options, like a particular vertical roof to match your exact needs.
Buying Options That Work for You
In these uncertain economic times, saving for an addition like a carport can be challenging if not impossible. But does that reduce your need to protect your property? The experts at Carport Express don’t think so. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay for your custom metal carport:
Buy—buying something certainly has its benefits. To start, buying outright eliminates financing charges or paying over time. That means that you’re getting the absolute best deal, at least when you buy from Carport Express. They are able to offer the most affordable options on the market through strong relationships with manufacturers. So, you can buy a quality building at the best price around and take pride in your new building immediately.
Finance—of course, buying outright isn’t always in the cards. That is especially true in our current economic crisis. Times are tight and there are more immediate needs that require attention. But that doesn’t mean your property should go unprotected any longer. Luckily, Carport Express offers friendly, flexible financing options. They do so by leveraging their relationships with manufacturers and passing them along to qualified customers. So, you can make affordable payments while enjoying your new carport immediately. To see what options are available to you, just get in touch with them.
Rent-to-Own—though less known than the first two, renting to own is a great option for many customers. This option provides flexibility for those that need it. It lets you start enjoying your new building today. And if you only need it for a limited time, you can free yourself from being on the hook longer than necessary. However, you also have the option to apply payments towards the price of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Get Your Free, No-Obligation Quote
It’s clear that a metal carport offers numerous benefits. Perhaps one of the biggest benefits is cost-effectiveness. Like most things, you get what you pay for. But the beauty of a metal carport is that the metal and other materials is relatively cheap. When compared to traditional, stick-built buildings, they are downright cheap. That’s what makes them such a great choice for many homeowners.
Perhaps you’ve already looked at a metal carport and are ready to move forward. Or maybe you need more information about metal carport prices. Maybe you’re just starting to look. Or, maybe you are looking for an answer to a question you have. No matter what stage you’re in, contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Simply put in your contact information and a short message. From there, their experts will be in touch to help you with whatever you need.
Maybe you’re ready to start protecting your property through metal carports for sale. Chances are you may have gone a little longer than you should have. Do you have a car or boat sitting outside, at the mercy of the elements? Maybe, like a lot of us, you have clutter taking up space that you want to keep. Instead of throwing money away on a storage unit every month, go with a metal carport or storage building from Carport Express. Their friendly team will help you find the perfect choice for your needs. To get started, just fill out their easy-to-use form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Rather talk to a real person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to talk to an expert today.
Metal barns are a great, affordable option for adding space to your property. These steel structures are built from high quality, strong and durable galvanized steel that will stand the test of time. Barns typically have a pitched roof with vertical support for added strength. But a barn only refers to the shape and style of the building. Other than that, buyers can choose from a wide variety of colors and options like multiple stories and more. Adding windows or doors as you need them means that you will have a unique building that serves your needs. These structures are perfect as another garage or shelter for raising a horse or livestock or just more storage space. After all, you paid a lot for your equipment and property. Make sure you protect it.
A metal barn is one of the most cost-effective ways to do that. In these times, who doesn’t want added value for their money? So, when it comes to buying one, you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible offer on the building of your choice. Plus, most of these manufacturers offer professional construction options. So, check out what makes Carport Express your destination for high quality metal buildings below.
The Highest Quality Metal Barns
Like anything else, metal barns come in a wide variety of styles. More than that, though, they are available in many levels of quality…all the more reason to purchase from a reliable source. Some manufacturers cut corners or sacrifice on quality in order to offer competitive pricing. So how do you know who to trust? The answer is simple: trust the industry expert, Carport Express. They only deal with the best, most reputable manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Even better, they can help you find the exact right barn for your needs. Carport Express has built its business model on offering a variety of options from these top manufacturers. As such, they have no bias or agenda in recommending one product over another. This allows them to offer their customers unbiased, objective opinions based on their customers’ exact needs. To see more about this, see the “Why Buy from Carport Express?” section below.
Best of all, they use their industry position to get their clients the best possible prices. By working with these manufacturers for years, they essentially have them compete for your business. As such, they offer extremely competitive pricing and financing options. Carport Express passes along these benefits to their customers. So, you know you’re getting the best possible deal on the right barn for your property. Not exactly sure what you need? No problem! Their friendly team of experts can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Versatile Uses for a Barn
A metal barn is the perfect setting for any number of options. Let’s take a look at just a few of these options:
- Storage—is your house, garage, or attic overflowing with clutter? Most people struggle with finding space to store their valuables. There are not many good options. After all, if you’ve kept it this long, it’s probably important. But that also means it deserves proper storage. A metal barn can offer additional storage space so you can get the clutter out of the way but still protect it. Best of all, a barn can be big enough to offer storage space in addition to being a great place for other functions.
- Workshop—taking care of your land requires extensive equipment. Often, that equipment takes up a lot of space. A metal barn can offer the perfect place to store this equipment. Plus, it lets you work on this equipment and be protected from the elements. Or, turn your barn into the perfect workshop for your cars, metal, wood work or much more. Quit trying to carve out space in your house or garage and limiting your full potential. A galvanized steel barn is the affordable way to get serious about your property maintenance or hobbies and enjoy the experience.
- Business—do you have livestock on your property? Maybe you’ve always wanted to add more animals and expand your farming business. Or, maybe you fix cars on the side. No matter what line of business you’re in, a metal barn can be the perfect location. Depending on how you will use the barn, there are even many options as to the types of doors available. After all, it offers tons of space in an attractive style, but separated from your house. Keep your work life separate from your home life with a metal barn. This will allow you to be more productive, get more work done, and get back to your family.
A metal barn offers numerous benefits. First, they come in many different shapes, colors and sizes. From small enough to fit a few pieces of equipment to double story barns, they are perfect for any application. Most of them will require a concrete foundation. However, with some sizes or configurations, this may not be absolutely necessary. Check out some of their many other benefits:
- Strength—metal offers numerous advantages over wood, resin, or plastic. Metal is generally much lighter and often cheaper than these alternatives. Plus, metal is much more secure than these other options. Whether protecting against the elements or theft, metal is the ideal choice. A metal roof is perfect to handle snow loads in cold climates, since the snow will slide off the roof and won’t accumulate to cause a dangerous weight on the roof.
- Durability—added strength also means more durability. Steel is resistant to rot, mold, termites, and other things that compromise wood buildings over time. Carport Express sells barns made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel, so they will last for generations.
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to a barn, the cheapest option isn’t always the best option. But the most cost-effective option is often the right choice. Metal barns offer a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—barns offer their own unique style. But metal barns can also be customized to match any home or business. From size options to colors, textures, the style roof and other features, they are highly customizable. So, they will look great no matter where you put them.
- Construction and Maintenance—metal barns come in simple, easy-to-install kits. So, they are simple enough to put together yourself. Or, if you’d prefer, arrange for an expert to do the job and save yourself the hassle. Either way, you’ll save a lot of money over traditional buildings. Plus, they are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep. Often, they just need to be hosed off.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you go to book a hotel or a plane ticket, how do you do it? Do you go directly to an airline’s website, search, and pay for whatever fits your schedule? Or, do you use an aggregator tool or website to search for the best price across any airline? If you’re like most of us, you fall into the second category. So why is that? The answer is very simple. Even with a healthy budget, no one likes wasting money when they don’t have to. And when it comes to getting the lowest price, the answer is the same no matter what you’re trying to buy. The more options you have to choose from, the more likely you are to be able to get a good deal.
That’s exactly the approach Carport Express takes to providing customers with the best deal on metal buildings. Their team works hard to gather prices and specifications from the industry’s top manufacturers and installers. Then, they present these options to their customers so they can choose the best option for them. Often, this comes down to price. After all, everyone wants to pay the lowest price. But they also scope out information like location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more. This way, customers can choose not the cheapest product—but rather, the best product at the best price for their unique requirements.
This means the Carport Express can act as your tool for finding the best price on metal buildings for your property. They make the buying process much faster and simpler for their customers. Plus, they leverage their experience with these manufacturers to get the best possible prices on all products. That’s how they can offer the best prices on the products they sell. And it’s how they offer a distinctive value to their customers.
Why shop around comparing many manufacturers and retailers to try to determine the best value and the perfect solution for your needs? Carport Express has a huge variety of sources and they can guide you toward the metal barn that will fulfill your needs and stay within your budget.
Pay the Way You Want
Another distinct advantage that Carport Express offers is flexible payment options. They understand that different customers have different budgets or plans. That’s why they offer the following options:
- Buy—buying something outright is the most traditional method of purchasing something. And to be sure, there are many advantages to doing this. To start, you can avoid financing charges and long payment schedules. This means that you’ll get the best possible price on what you’re buying from Carport Express. Take advantage of their position within the industry to get the best pricing and best options.
- Finance—for many of us, however, buying something outright is difficult if not impossible. After all, this is the real world and it’s often not possible to save the way we might want to. However, this doesn’t make the need for strong and affordable ways to store your property any less pressing. That’s why Carport Express works with manufacturers to provide financing options. Then, they pass along these options to their customers. This means that customers can get great payment terms and not have to wait for their new metal building. To see what options might be available, all you have to do is give them a call.
- Rent-to-Own—renting to own is a great option for many customers. It offers maximum flexibility and convenience without sacrificing equity that is built from making payments. Best of all, it gives you access to your metal building immediately, so you don’t have to wait to enjoy it. Down the road, you have the option to apply payments to cost of ownership. Or, continue to rent as long as it suits you. This option is perfect for many businesses or people that want to retain flexibility in their financial future. Contact Carport Express to find out more about this option.
Get Your Free Quote Today
As Americans, we work hard and take care of our own. And that should extend to everything on our property. Don’t let your cars or other equipment withstand the elements any longer. Plus, because we work hard, we deserve the best for ourselves and our family. Maybe your house is overrun with clutter and needs some additional space. Or, maybe you’re working out of your garage and need more space in order to reach your full potential. In any case, a steel barn can be the answer to your problems. When it comes to protecting your property, nothing beats steel structures or barns.
Metal barns are highly customizable. They can come with traditional barn doors or with metal or wood panels for decoration. Maybe you need to add windows for light or ventilation. Working with your adviser from Carport Express, you will be shown all of the possibilities to make your barn exactly what you need. You become the designer and architect of your own building!
It’s clear that metal barns offer incredible benefits at a very reasonable, affordable cost. Steel barns are strong, durable, and long-lasting. So, maybe you’re ready to find the option that matches your vision. Just contact Carport Express and they can find it for you in no time. But maybe you’re just starting your search and want some additional information. Well, they can help with that too. Their experts can present options from the top manufacturers.
So, what are you waiting for? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.
Metal buildings are both versatile and extremely practical. These steel structures offer strength, durability, custom options, and more. Moreover, a steel structure is an extremely cost-effective way to add extra storage or usable space to your home or business. For example, a metal garage is the perfect setting to tackle any project that comes up. And when you buy from Carport Express, you’re getting the best possible deal on these buildings. All of the structures they sell are made right here in the United States, so you know you’re getting quality materials and construction. Plus, they have long-standing relationships with the top manufacturing firms in the country. So, they can pass along the advantages of these relationships to their customers. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the best product at the best possible price. Everything from the roof to the sides are strong and durable and perfect for commercial or residential applications.
Benefits of Metal Buildings
Metal buildings are strong and durable, of course. But they also offer a whole host of other benefits. Check out just a few of these below:
- Strength—for centuries, consumers have turned to metal for its unmatched strength and security. That’s because metal is far superior to wood, plastic, and other materials. This is especially true when it comes to protecting against the elements, theft, and much more. So, if you’re looking to protect your property, make sure you go with metal.
- Durability—along with that strength comes added durability. Because metal is so strong, it resists things like rot, mold, insects, or other things that compromise wood or plastic over time. And everything Carport Express sells is made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. So, your metal building will last for generations to come.
- Cost-Effectiveness—this is one of the biggest benefits of metal buildings. That’s what makes them such a great choice for adding usable space to a home or business. It’s also what makes them so popular among buyers. Get a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—metal garages can match or complement any home or business. They come in virtually every size, style, or design. Choose a traditional size for most applications. Or, choose a customized, unique shape to match your home. Either way, it will look great and be extremely functional.
- Ease of Installation—metal buildings come in simple, easy-to-install kits. That makes them easy to put together—just follow the included instructions. Or, hire an expert to get it done quickly. Either way, total cost will be far less than traditional buildings.
- Easy Maintenance—unlike traditional buildings, metal requires very little upkeep. Just hose them off on occasion to keep clean. Keep maintenance cost and time low while offering maximum protection.
Benefits of Buying from Carport Express
When you buy something, what do you look for in a seller? If it’s quality products at the most competitive prices, then you’re in luck. Carport Express has built its business model on delivering the highest quality at the lowest prices. So how do they do this? By maintaining a network of metal building manufacturers across the country. They pass along the fruits of these relationships to their customers. And since they make these manufacturers compete for your business, you get the best deals around.
Best of all, they work with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Carport Express has years of experience in this industry. So, they can help you find what you’re looking for. Wondering what some of your options are? They make it easy to get the information you need. Check out their innovative, 3D Visualizer Tool to get a realistic view of the building you want. And with Carport Express, you’ll have access to all the customization options you could possibly imagine.
Make It What You Want
Some people may have the idea that metal buildings are boring, plain buildings. They ask, “Can my metal building have windows?” But those people have an outdated idea of what these buildings can be. Modern manufacturing allows metal buildings to come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, these buildings can be as large or as small as customers need them to be. Fit a car or boat or even several airplanes in one of these buildings. You can customize your building with as many windows and doors as you need. If you are storing a boat or car, choose the appropriate type of door. If you need light inside to work, add more windows…you are the architect!
So how can Carport Express offer this type of variety? Simple: they work with a nationwide network of metal building manufacturers. Over time, they have built these relationships so that they are strong and fruitful. Simply put, more manufacturers mean more options for Carport Express customers. Each manufacturer offers different colors, sizes, and styles. That means that you can choose from a wide variety to find exactly what you need. You tell Carport Express what your needs are and they will find the most cost-effective solution. They take away that chore, so you don’t have to go to many websites to compare prices and materials.
Not exactly sure what you’re looking for? The experts at Carport Express can help. They offer extensive expertise to help customers find or design the right metal building for any application. That goes for height and length but also for snow load ratings, wind ratings, and more. Using this new building as an office or work space? Go for a design that features numerous windows to let in natural light. Keep things as bright and airy as you would in your house.
Almost No Limit to Customization Options
Another question that people ask is, “How big can a metal building be?” Truthfully, there is almost no limit to the size. No matter what kind of metal building you’re interested in, they have one that’s right for you. They offer a wide variety of metal buildings that are perfect for any home. Check out a few of these options below:
- Metal Garages—a custom steel building is the ideal choice for your garage. These metal garages offer a convenient, secure way to protect vehicles, create space, and more. Use this space to park your car or boat. Or, work on that classic car you’re restoring in peace – safe from the elements. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and options, so they can fit whatever you need.
- Barns—a steel barn offers the same classic style that has been enjoyed for centuries. But they are even better because they offer modern security features. Get the exact right size and style you want from Carport Express. So, your attractive new barn can house everything from equipment to toys to the place for the gear for all your hobbies and sports.
- Carports—that new car you just bought looks great now. But after being subjected to the sun, wind, and rain, it’s going to start to not look as great. So how can you protect it? Maybe you want to cover your car or boat but don’t want a full garage. In this case, a steel carport can offer safety and protection. Plus, they are incredibly affordable!
- Clear Span Buildings—some projects need more space than a normal garage or barn can offer. For example, many automotive repair businesses need much more space. Or, imagine working on small airplanes or huge industrial equipment. Some manufacturing plants just need extra storage or a distribution center, without the cost of building an entire structure. When applications call for larger buildings, a clear span building is the perfect choice. They are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality and are perfect for residential or commercial uses.
Affordable and Durable
For all the benefits metal buildings offer, none are more important than peace of mind. When your valuable property is protected, you rest a little easier. Traditional, brick and mortar buildings can make this peace of mind incredibly expensive. From materials to installation costs, traditional buildings can be expensive and time-consuming.
Metal buildings offer even more benefits than brick and mortar ones and are much more cost-effective. In fact, when you buy from Carport Express, they can be incredibly affordable. They can find the perfect steel structure for you quickly from their network of manufacturers. Plus, they can pass along industry-leading installation and financing options as well.
When you think about the protection these buildings offer, they virtually pay for themselves. After all, the cost and stress that come from damaged or stolen property can take years to get over. If you’ve ever been through this unfortunate situation, you know how frustrating this can be. Even a cracked windshield from a hail storm can be a major hassle. Eliminate all of this stress by protecting your property before it is damaged or stolen. Plus, these buildings will add to the value of your home or business. So, check out the next section to see how Carport Express can get you the building you deserve sooner than you might think.
Payment Options That Fit Your Budget
The experts at Carport Express understand that life often makes planning for purchases difficult. But that doesn’t change the need for cost-effective, secure storage for your property. That’s why Carport Express offers three different ways to pay for your custom steel building:
- Buy—buying a product is the most common and popular way of acquiring a storage building. And it’s hard to argue with the merits. First, buying the building outright eliminates financing charges and extra costs. So, you’re getting the absolute best price on the building—especially when you buy from Carport Express. They offer the most affordable options on the market. Take advantage of the network of manufacturers with whom they have outstanding relationships. That means that you can buy a quality building at the best price around. Take pride in ownership with a new building today.
- Finance—of course, not everyone can afford to pay with cash for every purchase. After all, we live in the real world, where unexpected costs arise like clockwork. But does that mean your valuable property should go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They can leverage their relationships with manufacturers. Carport Express can then pass along these attractive options to their customers. That means you can start protecting your property today and make affordable payments until it’s yours. Contact them to see what options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—many people are unaware, but renting to own is a great option for many customers. This allows flexibility in ownership to suit your flexible needs. Best of all, it lets you start enjoying the extra storage immediately. And, you have the option of applying these rental payments to cost of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Contact Them Today for a Free, No-Obligation Quote
To be sure, metal buildings offer numerous benefits. From cost-effectiveness to secure storage, they are a great choice for many landowners. So, maybe you’re ready to get started on exploring the options that are right for your property. Or, maybe you’re just starting your search. Maybe you have a question that you want to ask someone. In any case, you can contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Just supply your contact information and a short message about what you’d like help with. Shortly thereafter, one of their friendly experts will be in touch.
Don’t let your valuable property go unprotected any longer. Do you have a second car or boat currently braving the elements in your driveway or yard? Overrun with clutter in your home but not ready to throw it out? No matter what, you could likely use some extra storage space. And a metal building from Carport Express is clearly an excellent choice. Their experts can even help you find the options that are right for your needs. If you’re ready for some options, simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Prefer talking to someone in person? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.
For many of us, the American Dream means carving out a happy life on a piece of land we can call our own. Nowhere else in the world are we guaranteed the right to pursue our own happiness. Yes, there’s a lot we have to be thankful for because we live in this great country. And once we have it, our focus turns to protecting our property. This is especially important for cars, boats, and other vehicles. After all, the elements can do more damage to vehicles than anything else. And keeping them safe and protected from theft is of vital importance. You can achieve both of these things with a metal garage. And there’s no better place to buy metal garages than from Carport Express. They are the industry leader because they help you find what you need at the best price possible. Best of all, they work with manufacturers that make all of their products right here in America. So, you know you’re getting the best quality steel structures. Check out the benefits of buying from Carport Express below.
The Leader in Quality, Affordable Garages
If you’re looking for a metal garage, carport, or other metal structures, look no further. Carport Express will find the best pre-engineered steel buildings and expert installers. And they’ll do all of this within your budget and your schedule.
By working with Carport Express, you have a technician who can assist you with the entire process. There are so many options and materials available, it can be a bit confusing. When given the opportunity to customize your own building, what do you want to include? Are you going to use it as a garage workshop or for storage, in addition to protecting your vehicles? Do you want extra height to accommodate your recreational vehicles? What style and color options are you considering? Depending on your location, you may require a garage design that will withstand high winds. Additionally, you may want a unique roof style to complement your home. You may want walk-in doors from a couple of sides for convenience. It’s great to be able to add doors or change the height – anything is possible when you are customizing your own metal garage. You may even decide to include an additional area for a man cave!
No matter what grade roof system you purchase, all have a galvanized steel frame to ensure durability. From the roof to the garage door, every component is engineered to last for many years.
Carport Express has the experience and the sources to help you find what you need – a durable, secure, attractive detached garage. They make the top manufacturers in the industry compete for your business. This means that you’ll get the best products at the best prices. Some of the industry’s top manufacturers that they work with include:
- Eagle Carports
- EastCoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
They have access to all the options you might be looking for. You can even check out how your building with look with their unique 3D Visualizer tool.
Benefits of Metal Garages
Metal garages offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Strength—metal garages are strong. In fact, they offer strength much more effectively and efficiently than other types of garages. They protect against the elements and offer superior protection against theft. So, you can rest assured that your vehicles and other property are well-protected.
- Durability—one of the greatest benefits of metal garages is their durability. Metal garages are made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. That means they will last for decades—even generations—to come.
- Cost-Efficiency—no worthwhile investment in your home is cheap. But metal garages offer a great cost-benefit ratio. To start, they are far less expensive than traditional, stick-built garages. So, they can be installed at very low costs. And materials are long-lasting, so don’t need the same upkeep as traditional garages.
- Customizability—metal garages come in many different sizes, styles, and designs. Simply choose the right combination to match the style of your home. Need an uncommon shape to fit your unique yard? How about some doors and windows to add flexibility and light? Carport Express can help. Your custom design will match your exact needs—and it will look good, too!
- Ease of Installation—these garages come in simple kits. Simply follow the instructions to assemble individual pieces or trust an expert to do it. Either way, you’ll enjoy tremendous savings over traditionally-built garages.
- Easy Maintenance—the best part about these garages is that they require very little upkeep. Simply hose them off once in a while to keep clean. This option is perfect for people who don’t want to deal with maintenance.
All of these benefits make metal garages the best and most cost-effective way of protecting your property. In addition, you will add to the curb appeal of your home and therefore increase your investment. Go with a metal garage from Carport Express and get the peace of mind you deserve. And check out everything else they offer for your home below.
The Right Building for Your Home
Carport Express offers a number of metal buildings perfect for every home. See the unique features of each one below to see which will work best for you.
- Steel Carports—let’s face it: as good as your car looks gleaming in the sun, it isn’t worth the damage. Sun, rain, wind, hail, and more can wreak havoc on cars and other vehicles. A steel carport from Carport Express will keep your vehicle safe and clean. They are made from the highest quality pre-engineered steel and expertly installed.
- Storage Garages—sometimes, protecting against the elements isn’t enough. Valuable property deserves to be protected. And you deserve to have the peace of mind knowing your vehicles and other items are safe. Storage garages keep cars, trucks, boats, and more super safe. Plus, they are customizable in a wide range of colors and styles. So, they will be both functional and attractive on your property.
- Steel Barns—what can be better than the massive storage space and quaint style of a barn? A steel barn, of course! Steel barns offer the same classic styles and looks with top-quality security features. Carport Express can tailor the exact design and layout you’re looking for. So, your barn can be a perfect fit for the extra space you need. Plus, their metal frames are the highest quality in the industry.
- Clear Span Buildings—sometimes, projects require a little more space than a garage or barn can offer. Some jobs even require huge amounts of space. Imagine storing airplanes or huge industrial equipment. These buildings are commonly used as distribution centers for online businesses or storage for retail stores. In these cases, a clear span building is the perfect choice. These buildings are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality. So, they are the perfect choice for residential or commercial uses.
More Affordable Than You Might Think
Metal garages offer a lot of benefits. Maybe none are greater than the peace of mind you’ll get knowing your property is protected. And when you buy from Carport Express, that peace of mind can be more affordable than you might think. They leverage a vast network of resources to bring you the best prices on the market. This vast network gives customers access to numerous vendors and installers across the country. So, Carport Express can find you the best deal quickly. And they can find the lowest financing options on exactly what you’re looking for.
This is especially true when you consider the protection that metal garages offer. After all, think of the costs and headaches associated with a vehicle being stolen or damaged. If you’ve ever had anything stolen, you know how frustrating this can be. Sure, the police do their best to help. But they are often unable to help recover the vehicle. And even if insurance reimburses you, you often lose some of the value. Not to mention the headaches associated with this lengthy process. The same goes for vehicles that are damaged. Imagine a hail storm cracking a windshield so badly it needs replacing. When you consider that a metal garage can prevent these costs, they essentially pay for themselves over time.
Best of all, Carport Express offers you the ability to own your own garage today and pay later. No good investment is cheap. Then again, most investments don’t offer the same kind of value that a garage does. Garages help increase the value of a home, since most homeowners want to buy a house with a garage. But life happens. No one understands that better than the friendly experts at Carport Express. That’s why they offer a number of payment options to their customers. See the next section for details.
Flexible Payment Options
- Buy—buying something outright is the traditional way of doing it. And there are many benefits to this method. First and foremost, metal garages from Carport Express are downright affordable. Unlike traditional, stick-built garages, they are cost-effective and cheaper. This means that many people can spend a relatively short amount of time saving for them. Buying outright means avoiding payments and taking pride in ownership. Plus, Carport Express works with a nationwide network of manufacturers. They have built strong, successful working relationships. So, they can leverage these relationships to get you the best price. You can rest assured you’re getting a top-quality carport for the most competitive price.
- Finance—of course, buying outright is often the most preferable way of paying. But let’s face it: all of us go through situations where we don’t have cash handy. Does that mean we should let our vehicles or other valuables go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. And they can use their relationships with manufacturers to help as well. They work with these companies on financing options and then pass them along to customers. So, you can start protecting your property today and enjoy flexible payment options until it’s paid off. Contact them today to see what financing options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—another great option they offer is rent-to-own. This allows customers to start renting the carport immediately. But it also gives them the option to have these rental payments go towards the cost of owning the carport. Carport Express does this through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers. Carport Express can help find these options and set them up so that you can enjoy the benefits of renting-to-own.
Free, No-Obligation Quotes
It’s clear that a metal garage offers a long list of benefits. But maybe you have a specific question. Or, maybe you’re interested in getting some more information to help you make your decision. Just contact the experts today to start the process. They ask for your contact information and a short description of what you’d like help with. That way, they will have the answers you need and they will help guide you toward the right solution for your requirements.
No matter where you are in your process, their experts can help. Let’s say you have a second car and a boat that are currently facing the elements out in your driveway. Maybe you’ve always needed some extra space but never thought you could afford it. Perhaps you’d like to pull the trigger on a garage but need help with some financing options. Or, maybe you’ve taken up a new hobby and need some space to do it justice. In any case, the friendly experts at Carport Express can help. They can find the perfect options for you in just a few easy steps.
Maybe you’re a little further along in the process and want to start getting some cost information. They make it easy to get that, too. Just fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Or, if you’d prefer, give them a call at 888-663-4037 to talk to an expert today.
In America, we have a lot of freedom. We are free to say what is on our minds. And we are each free to pursue a life that makes us happy. For most of us, that includes a piece of land where we can spread out and make a life for our family. And with that land will inevitably come vehicles, ATVs, tractors, and more. It’s one of the great things about rural life. And North Carolina offers plenty to enjoy in that life. An unfortunate side effect of this freedom is the opportunity for criminals to try to steal our costly equipment. Someone with criminal intent may make their way onto our land and try to take it. That’s why it’s so important that homeowners do all they can to protect their property. And not just from criminals, but from the elements as well. Carport Express offers Eagle Carports to solve that very problem. These quality carports are the perfect way to keep your vehicles protected. Check out what makes these custom carports the perfect choice for protecting your vehicles and other equipment below.
What is a Carport?
In order to fully understand the benefits of a carport, we must first understand what exactly standard carports are. After all, there is a lot of misinformation out there. And some people mistakenly call other structures carports. Simply put, a carport is a covered structure that offers limited protection to vehicles. They allow owners to park their vehicles under them. This is crucial to protecting paint, engines, and other key parts of vehicles.
Carports can either be free-standing or attached to a home. Many homes, in fact, will have a carport in front of or directly next to a garage. This allows the homeowner the added safety and protection of a garage and the ease of a carport. Park under the carport during the day and pull into the garage at night or for extended stays.
Typically, a carport only has one to two walls. Often times, a carport has no walls, but just a roof supported by posts. They are built from strong and effective materials, like tubular steel and vinyl. This makes them very effective for doing their job but also lightweight and extremely durable. In fact, one of the major benefits of carports is the customization options available. Metal carports can resist winds and snow and offer just as much protection as a garage. You may even decide to add a concrete floor and a walk-in door to your carport. With such a wide selection of options, your custom carport can be anything you want it to be!
Of course, when you want to secure your personal property, you can design a carport that is fully enclosed. It can protect your valuable equipment and vehicles because you can lock it. This structure can even be utilized as a storage building or a place to store products for resale or for a hobby. If you need large doors for farm equipment or other vehicles, you can have them! You receive all of the protection without building a major structure and at a much lower cost. See more in the next section.
Benefits Offered by Carports
Carports offer less protection than garages. But they do offer a number of benefits including:
—sure, a garage offers more protection. But they are also much more expensive. A carport can offer a similar level of protection for a fraction of the price. This makes them ideal for storing RVs, ATVs, tractors, campers, loaders, boats, and more. The low price makes protection much more affordable much quicker than a traditional garage. Plus, they are relatively cheap to have installed.
Protection from the elements
—wind, rain, hail, and snow can wreak havoc on cars, tractors, and other vehicles. Sap and leaves can strip paint just as fast. A carport offers protection against these elements. Plus, a carport will help prevent frost and freezing over on the windshield and windows. This is crucial during winter weather.
—old-school carports were often eyesores, standing out like a sore thumb. But today’s modern carports are attractive and highly customizable. Choose from thousands of combinations to find the style that’s right for you and your home. You can choose the right color, the right material, the right design, and more. Whether you need just a roof over your vehicle or a fully-enclosed structure for security, Carport Express can help you find the best source.
—a carport can be installed nearly anywhere. Next to the house, out in a field, in the backyard are all great places to put a carport. The only limit is what you plan to use it for. Use it as an entertaining area protect everyone from the sun as you cook out. Or, put it on your land away from the house to store tractors or other equipment.
When it comes to carports, no name is more respected than Eagle. Eagle Carports are known for top-quality metal carports and industrial steel buildings. They specialize in customizing their structures to meet customer needs. In fact, they are the largest manufacturer of metal carports in the U.S. They offer the widest selection of self-supporting steel structures. That translates to more than 50,000 buildings per year across six manufacturing facilities nationwide. As such, they can offer economical and convenient ways to add storage and protection solutions for homeowners. Choose from a wide selection of materials, such as steel or aluminum – depending on your location and requirements.
And buying from Carport Express gets you the best of both worlds. Just let their experts know what you’re trying to protect and they’ll help find the carport right for you. What you’re protecting will play a big part in everything from size to materials. A vehicle or boat, for example, can be stored in a smaller carport, while a camper or RV will require a larger one. Plus, the vehicle will determine the height of roof you need.
They understand you’re busy. Maybe even too busy to search for the right carport. But that doesn’t diminish your need for protecting your property. They have the perfect solution: let them do the shopping for you. They will utilize their network of industry relationships to find the right one for you. Just give them your requirements and budget information and they will work to find you the best deal. This extensive network ensures they’ll be able to find what you need, no matter what it is. It’s great to have a consultant guide you to the right decision on this major purchase. The goal is to make the process as stress-free and easy for customers as possible. They can handle everything from shopping to scheduling the delivery. Plus, they can work with manufacturers to get you a great warranty. So, let them take the reins while you enjoy the benefits!
More Affordable Than You Might Think
The best part about buying an Eagle Carport from Carport Express is that you’re getting the best possible deal. Why, you may ask? How can they sell top-quality products at a reasonable price? It’s because Carport Express deals directly with the manufacturer. And it isn’t because of any other strange reasons either. The reason is simple. Carport Express has built an extensive network of relationships with top manufacturers, including Eagle. These relationships help them get the most favorable terms on all the equipment they sell. Carport Express then passes these advantages on to its customers.
So, customers can get the best deal on the best products. And these advantages include the ability for flexible financing and rent-to-own options. That makes these carports downright affordable. They know that when you need protection for your vehicles and equipment, you don’t want to wait to purchase that solution. But that’s not all. When you consider the fact that these will help protect your property, these carports will likely save you money in the long run. Prevent having to replace stolen goods. And avoid costly repairs from rain, sun, or wind damage common to cars that aren’t protected. That means that these carports will virtually pay for themselves the longer you own them. And with the quality you get from Eagle, that is sure to be a long, long time.
Pay the Way You Want To
Protecting your home should be an option for everyone. Carport Express understands that everyone goes through difficult financial situations. But, they know, this doesn’t change the need to protect valuable property from theft and the elements. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay:
—buying a carport outright is by far the most popular method of payment. After all, one of the main benefits of a carport is the cost-effectiveness it offers. This makes it a much more attractive option for people, since they don’t have to save for years. Plus, buying from Carport Express has many advantages. To start, they have a vast network of relationships with top manufacturers in the metal building industry. They can leverage these relationships to get you the best products at the best prices. Plus, they know what these buildings should cost, so they can help make sure you get a great deal. You can rest assured you’re getting a top-quality carport for the most competitive price.
—sometimes, we can’t just buy something outright, no matter how affordable it is. After all, life happens and that often means unexpected expenses come up. But should this de-prioritize your need to protect your vehicles? Carport Express doesn’t think so. That’s why they offer a variety of financing options to qualified customers. In fact, they leverage their relationships with manufacturers for this very reason. They work with the manufacturer in order to pass on these financing options to their customers. That means there’s no need to wait to start protecting your property. Contact them today to see what financing options are available to you.
—one of the great options available to customers is rent-to-own. This allows customers to start renting the carport immediately. But it also gives them the option to have these rental payments go toward the cost of owning the carport. This is another way of getting immediate protection for your property, even if you haven’t saved yet. They do this also through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers. Carport Express can help find these options and let you know which options are available to you.
Get Your Free Quote Today
It’s clear that carports offer numerous benefits. And Carport Express ensures that you’re getting the best possible deal. So, what are you waiting for? Maybe you’re just starting to think about adding a carport to protect your property. Or, maybe you’re further along and ready to choose the carport that’s right for you. In any case, Carport Express can help by offering a free, no-obligation quote to help you plan. Just fill out their quick and easy form and they will take it from there. They will help find the carport right for you, based on your needs.
Maybe you’re not quite ready for a quote. It’s possible that customers want some more preliminary information before advancing to that stage. No problem! The experts at Carport Express know that different customers are at different stages. But they still want to offer their expertise to help. That’s why they offer very practical and useful advice. Just contact them today to get things rolling. By leaving your contact information, you will allow their sales team to start helping you. That means answering any questions you may have, no matter where you are in the process. They can even explain all the options available to you. Based on your needs and wants, they can even recommend what might work best. They can even talk to you about all the payment options that might be available to you.
Want to talk to someone right now? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to talk to an expert today.
As Americans, we have a lot to be thankful for. Freedom of speech, personal liberties, and the chance to pursue our dreams are just a few of these things. One of the greatest things about this country is the opportunity to own a little bit of land. This allows citizens to stake a little piece of this great country and call it their own. Often, owning land means owning vehicles, lawn equipment and more. So, how are people supposed to protect their valuable property? The answer is simple: prefab garages from a trusted, reputable dealer. Carport Express offers metal garages that are easy to install, incredibly strong and durable, and perfect for many applications. Best of all, they offer materials made in the U.S.A. Plus, they offer a variety of payment options, so everyone has access to these incredible garages without waiting. Check out what makes these garages such a great choice below.
What is a Prefab Garage?
Putting up a garage can be a huge project. Often, new houses come with garages already built. But what about older homes? Or, new homes that do not include a garage? What about a home that has a garage but needs another one for many reasons? Luckily, there is a simple and elegant answer to each of these questions: a prefab garage. But in order to fully understand the benefits, it is important to first understand what these garages actually are.
So, what is a prefab garage? A prefab (prefabricated) garage is an affordable, highly customizable alternative to a traditional garage. Traditional, stick-built garages are built much in the same way that traditional homes are built. In other words, they require a lot of installation work and can be very expensive. A prefab garage, on the other hand, can be installed quickly and easily compared to their traditional counterparts. They easily take the place of a detached garage. But easy installation is not the only benefit of a prefab garage. In fact, it’s one of just many benefits they offer.
Carport Express offers prefab metal garages that are both cost-effective and maintenance-free. This makes them perfect for protecting vehicles, adding storage space, and much more. They have developed a nationwide network of facilities. So, no matter where you live, they have a warehouse close to you. That means that customers in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and beyond are in luck. Best of all, Carport Express has built strong relationships with each of these manufacturers. That means they can get you the best price possible on these useful garages.
Metal Garages Offer Numerous Benefits
These garages offer a wide range of benefits, including:
—prefabricated garages come in many different sizes, styles, and designs. That means whatever type of home you have, there’s a garage to match. Choose one that matches your home’s style. Or, go bold with exciting colors and designs. A prefab garage can stand out in ways that traditional garages can’t.
—one of the chief benefits of these garages is their cost. They are far less expensive than traditional garages. Plus, their ease of installation helps avoid costly pitfalls associated with traditional builds. Enjoy all of the benefits of a garage without the cost and hassle of traditional ones.
Ease of Construction
—these garages come in simple, comprehensive kits. Simply follow the instructions to assemble the individual pieces and have it up in a matter of hours. Or, pay an expert to do it. Either way, this construction method will help avoid unexpected costs that often come up during stick-built garages.
—once built, these garages require little maintenance. Often, they can be cleaned by simply hosing them off. This is perfect for people who don’t want to deal with upkeep.
—a prefab garage can be made from a variety of materials. That means that they can be whatever you want them to be. Want durability and energy efficiency? Choose metal and the garage can last for years to come. This makes it a perfect setting for a wide range of activities.
—choose the materials, designs, finishes, and much more to complement your home or to stand out as a statement. There’s virtually no end to the customization options available to you. Another option is to place the modular building on a concrete slab to make it even more permanent. So, if you have a yard or space that is oddly shaped, you can still find a garage that will work. A custom design will make excellent use of this space.
Are Garages Only for Parking Cars?
Of course, storing the family car is the primary use of a garage. But it’s far from the only use. With prefab garages from Carport Express, customers can make use of this space for a wide range of activities. Check out just a few of these options below:
—elevate your hobby with a workshop befitting your skill. Or, make the perfect space to allow for growth in your home business. A garage can make for a perfect workshop for woodworking, metal work, and much more. Or, use the space to work on projects that are too large or too messy for your house.
—working from home has many benefits, especially with the right office. A garage can be set up for your exact needs to make you more relaxed and more efficient. Maybe in your climate, you just need to add a portable heater, lighting and A/C and you’re set! Or, just use it for storage when you run an online business from home.
—owning ATVs, motorcycles, and snowmobiles are some of the most enjoyable parts of land ownership. But what about storage? Keep the clutter out of your house with a garage that can house and protect your toys.
—do you love to write, paint, or take photographs? Let your creative side flourish with a studio that can handle all your needs.
Hunting Gear Storage
—keep your guns, ammo, and other gear safe and away from the rest of the house. A garage can be a perfect place to prep for your hunts and store your gear safely.
—could you use some additional income? Of course, you could! Turn your property into a charming rental option. Or, store personal items in your garage while renting out your house. This will earn you extra money and will help the garage pay for itself.
Other Commercial or Residential Applications
—turn your garage into whatever you want or need it to be! There’s virtually no limit to what you can use this space for.
The Best Prefab Garages
Research shows that people want garages. In fact, an adequate garage is one of the top things people look for when buying a house. But what are you supposed to do if your current house doesn’t have one? Or, what if you have one but need another garage or workspace? Carport Express can help!
They maintain an extensive network of manufacturers. That means they can whatever type or size garage you want at the best price. But how do you know where to begin? After all, one of the benefits of metal garages is the variety they come in. Carport Express offers expertise to assist you in picking out or designing the garage that’s right for you. They take into consideration things like length and height, of course. But they also go beyond that to consider snow load ratings, seismic ratings, wind load ratings, and more. That means your garage will keep your property safe now and for years to come.
Maybe you just need something with a roof to keep the rain, snow and leaves off your cars. Go with a steel carport, made from the highest quality pre-engineered steel. Maybe your car, truck, or tractor needs its own secure storage. Just pick the size and style you want and they can get the storage garage that’s right for you. Perhaps a barn is more in line with what you need. A steel barn offers space and custom layouts and is incredibly attractive. Or, maybe you need space—and lots of it. Choose a clear span building that can be the perfect setting for all your needs.
Multiple Ways to Pay
Carport Express believes that these garages should be available to everyone. They understand that everyone goes through different financial situations. But, they know, this doesn’t change the need to protect valuable property from theft and the elements. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay:
—Carport Express has built a strong reputation in the metal building industry. This comes from developing a network of top-quality pre-engineered steel building manufacturers. For customers, this means getting the best possible product at the best possible price. Simply put, when manufacturers compete for your business, you win. So, when you buy a garage outright, you can trust that you’re getting the best price in the country.
—things happen, financially speaking. Unexpected bills arrive for homes, businesses, children, and much more. But does that change the fact that your property still needs protecting? Of course not. Luckily, Carport Express offers financing options for qualifying customers. They work with top steel structure manufacturers to pass along financing choices to customers. This is a great option for investing in valuable protection for your vehicles, property, and more. Contact their friendly experts to see what financing options are available to you today.
—having successful, working relationships with a wide network of manufacturers has benefits for customers. One of the key benefits is the option for customers to rent-to-own the garage that is perfect for them. Some manufacturers offer special rental agreements. Carport Express can help you find these options, if that’s what you need. Simply contact them and they will get to work on finding you the best deal for your current situation. It’s one of the many ways they help customers get the garage of their dreams when they need it most.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Interested in learning more about the many benefits and sources for prefab garages? Contact the experts today to get the process started. Just leave your contact information and a message and they will get in touch very quickly. They can help answer any questions you may have. Plus, they can explain some of the different options available to you. Interested in learning more about financing options? They can help with that too.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about adding a garage to your property for a while. Perhaps you’ve even given some serious thought as to how you might use this extra space. You might have cars that are braving the elements and you want to start protecting them. Maybe your attic is overflowing and you need some functional storage space for you and your family. Or, maybe you have a hobby you are passionate about and want the space to take it to the next level. In any case, Carport Express can help bring your dream to life. They can help find you the perfect building in just a few easy steps. Start by filling out this form and they will take it from there.
Or, give them a call at 1-888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.