When it comes to metal buildings, what is most important? For some people, the lowest price is the ultimate deciding factor. But any expert will tell you that most often, the lowest price choice is never going to be the best option. Instead, experts agree that the focus should be on quality. After all, these metal buildings will be used to protect valuable property, hold people for events, store a company’s inventory, and much more. So, you want to be sure that quality is not sacrificed for the sake of price. When checking out clear span buildings prices, you don’t have to compromise when you choose Carport Express.
Carport Express is the building specialist you can trust to get you the best quality at the lowest prices. They offer multiple steel building configurations, including carport and barn options. Best of all, they help clients find the building that fits their size needs. And they have years of experience and authority in the steel building industry. That means they make the industry’s top manufacturers compete for your business. The result? Carport Express clients get the best clear span buildings prices without sacrificing quality.
What is a Clear Span Building?
A clear span building is a type of steel building that offers spacious interiors for lots of usable space. This type of metal building is made from a rigid frame of steel. The span refers to the width of the framing. A clear span refers to a wide distance without supporting columns. Due to the steel structure and unique design, these frames can be very far apart. The lack of interior columns provides many square feet of work or storage space. A span building, therefore, is ideal for use as a storage building, commercial building, or aircraft hangar. In other words, anything that requires lots of open space can be housed in a clear span structure. As a matter of fact, clear span structures are often referred to as the “building of 1,000 uses.” That’s because they are so versatile and adaptable to virtually any application.
That versatility is exactly what makes them so practical. Unlike most other types of buildings, a clear span building does not need typical support columns. This is due to their steel “A-frame” shape. The structural integrity of this design and the steel makes them strong enough to hold the load of the ceiling. In fact, all of the support for the ceiling and walls of the structure comes from the A-frame. What’s more, their unique design means they often require minimal foundation requirements. So, whether you need storage for large vehicles or equipment or something else, a clear span building is perfect. They are used in everything from agricultural facilities to storage warehouses to athletic facilities.
What’s So Special about a Clear Span Building?
So, what’s so special about these types of buildings? There are many different factors that make them advantageous for a range of applications. When wide-open space is key, there is no better option. Check out the many benefits below:
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to buildings, you never want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the option that will deliver the most bang for your buck. Clear span structures combine tremendous strength with incredible durability. Metal is not cheap, but it does offer a tremendous value over other materials. So, the value metal can deliver per square foot will eclipse traditional wood structures. There will be no sanding and painting on a metal building…there is virtually no maintenance other than washing it periodically.
- Versatility—these buildings are supported entirely by their framework. So, there are no poles or support columns taking up room in the interior. This enables wide-open spaces that just aren’t possible with other types of structures. For example, there are no beams to obstruct views. So, they are perfect for performances or other events with a crowd. Storing large items, vehicles or equipment…no problem!
- Customization—besides being versatile, clear span structures offer incredible customization options. Support rafters and other extensions can be added on down the road. That means that the building you buy today can be easily extended down the road. Plus, they come in a range of colors and a variety of configurations.
- Flexibility—this is another key benefit of this type of structure. As with tents, these structures are easy to set-up, break down, and move. In fact, they are highly transportable because all of their parts fit on standard-sized trucks and trailers. So, a single crew can install in just a few hours, not days or weeks. Plus, construction and moving equipment can be maneuvered freely. So, you don’t have to worry about damaging the structure or causing it to collapse.
What Sizes Can They Be?
As explained above, one of the biggest benefits of clear span buildings is their versatility. The size that you need, is the size you can order. Because of the unique design, they can be set up and broken down very quickly. This unique design is also what makes them perfect for a number of applications. They make ideal storage warehouses because they are strong and durable and have tons of space. Similarly, since no columns block views, they are perfect for churches or schools. They are even perfect for storing large equipment, like construction vehicles, cranes and dump trucks, or small aircraft. So, how big can these buildings be?
The simple answer is that they can be virtually any size. The unique A-frame design makes them highly flexible. Typically, these frames come in widths up to 60 feet and any length that you need. So, they can be as long as the application requires them to be. Plus, they are expandable, so you can buy one length now and have the possibility of adding frames later. Truss spacing is roughly 4 feet on center, sometimes less. On top of that, these buildings come with roof options. A typical A-frame has a pitched vertical roof. However, there are other options available for different applications. So, these clear span structures are perfect for just about any function imaginable. Every building is actually a custom building, since you can configure the design according to your unique requirements.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you buy a car, a plane ticket, or most other big-ticket items, what do you do? Chances are you don’t just pay whatever the price is of the first item you see. More than likely, you do your research and pick the best option for you. What’s more, you probably search to find the best possible price on the product you want. For things like plane tickets, hotels, or vacations, you may even use a site that aggregates prices for easy comparison. And it’s easy to see the merits of doing things this way. The simple truth is that when companies compete for business, consumers win.
This is the same concept Carport Express uses in helping customers save money. They have spent many years building out a network of relationships with top manufacturers. Having established these relationships, they enjoy mutually beneficial arrangements with these manufacturers. This includes lower pricing and financing options. For customers, this means better prices and more options. The experts at Carport Express work to gather the latest specifications and pricing information from these manufacturers. This allows them to offer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. They also provide other information, such as location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
The guiding philosophy behind this approach is value. Carport Express doesn’t want to just offer the lowest-priced products. After all, other companies might be able to offer low prices. But they certainly don’t provide the same level of quality. Let Carport Express do the work in finding you the best deal. You can enjoy your product even more knowing you got the best deal!
Flexible Payment Options
It’s often difficult to save for a large purchase. Unexpected changes in the economy and our daily lives are just a few obstacles that get in the way of saving cash for a special purchase. Fortunately, Carport Express offers several different buying options, so you don’t have to wait any longer to purchase your new metal building. Carport Express has three purchase options, including:
- Buy—as always, you can purchase your new carport or metal building with cash. This method is usually the most cost-effective, as there is not any interest or long-standing installments. When you save enough money to buy your metal building with cash, you want to be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Carport Express offers outstanding quality at affordable prices. With Carport Express’ commitment to excellence, you can trust that your property will be enhanced dramatically.
- Finance—when saving enough money for a large purchase isn’t an option, you may feel out of luck. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait to purchase your quality building from Carport Express. There are several different financing options to choose from, so you can pick the best financing to suit your financial needs. Carport Express works directly with the best manufacturers. Because of this, Carport Express is able to offer wonderful financing options. With this financing option, you can start enhancing your property today without having to wait! Contact Carport Express today to find out which financing choice bests suits you.
- Rent-to-Own—if buying with cash and financing aren’t for you, Carport Express offers a third option. Renting-to-own gives you the advantage of protecting your property immediately, while making affordable payments. Renting-to-own offers flexibility in uncertain times. Contact Carport Express for details.
Clear Span Buildings Prices – How Much Do They Cost?
It’s evident that a clear span building can offer numerous benefits and flexibility. The fact that this type of building is made from high-quality steel makes it an incredibly strong structure. And it’s exactly this strength that enables them to offer so much space in the width of the span. The unique metal frame design makes it versatile enough for virtually any application. So, what are clear span buildings prices anyway?
As is the case with any metal building project, it can be difficult to provide flat, list pricing. For example, a small, simple metal building with few customizations can be very inexpensive. On the other hand, a gigantic metal barn or other steel building with numerous customizations can be quite a bit more. Plus, everything from size to quality of materials to design and more can impact cost.
Luckily, the experts at Carport Express know that budget is a key factor in deciding what kind of building to buy. That’s why they make it so easy to contact their friendly team to get the help you need. You can provide your information and any specifics about your needs or questions you may have, and they’ll get back to you. Ready for some pricing? They make it easy to get a free quote on one of their top-quality steel buildings. Because their goal is to help customers, they want to make every aspect as easy as possible. Just fill out their easy-to-use quote form and they will be in touch. Best of all, you can rest assured that these quotes come with absolutely no obligation to buy. So, you can get this information now for when you need it—whether that’s very soon or in the future.
Rather talk to someone in person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
There’s no doubt about it: America is the greatest country on Earth. One of the best parts about our country is the freedom it offers us. We are free to pursue our dreams and provide for our families. For many of us, that dream includes owning a piece of land to call our own. With that land comes the need for property security and protection. But what about our vehicles or equipment? What about when the building on your property gets too small for your needs? That’s where adding a building to your property comes in. But not just any building will do. It takes a quality building from a reputable dealer to solve challenges properly. A metal barn from Carport Express is the ideal solution for many of these challenges. These barns can be used for a wide range of activities, from office space to hobby area or storage. Plus. These barns are made from galvanized steel, so they offer superior strength and durability. Coupled with the fact that they are more cost-effective than other buildings, they are a no-brainer. So, if you’re looking for the perfect metal barn, check out how Carport Express can deliver.
What is a Metal Barn Anyway?
A metal barn is a steel building that has the design and practical elements of a traditional barn. Often called a pole barn, these traditional barns use poles as primary support structures. These poles are buried in the ground and support the outer walls and roof trusses. Often, these poles are made of wood, as are the support beams used in them. As such, they can be very heavy and very sturdy. However, there are many drawbacks to this type of barn. To start, they can be very expensive to buy, install, and maintain. Next, due to their weight, they almost always need a concrete foundation. Of course, this depends on size, configuration, and what it will be used for.
Metal barns, on the other hand, are made entirely from steel. This type of building is made from steel columns attached to steel rafter beams to create a single frame. These frames attach to the foundation roughly every 20 feet or so. This creates space between the frames, known as bays. By offering the rugged durability of steel, these buildings can be incredibly strong and lighter than wood barns. In fact, metal barns can offer a number of benefits. We’ll discuss these steel structures in further detail.
Benefits of a Steel Barn
Metal barns offer numerous benefits, including:
- Durability—one of the most attractive benefits of metal barns is their inherent durability. After all, metal is very strong and durable on its own, especially steel. In fact, steel is resistant to rot, mold, pests such as termites, and softening. All of these are very real risks for traditional or pole barns. The galvanized steel used in metal buildings from Carport Express is high-quality and will last for generations to come.
- Affordability—when it comes to protecting your property, you don’t want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the best value. Steel structures seem as though they would cost more, but metal offers an unbeatable cost-to-benefit ratio.
- Customizability—these barns can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes. As a result, they can be customized to complement any home or business structure on your property. Choose the right roof style, color, texture, and other features to build it exactly as you want it to look.
- Strength—as you might imagine, metal has several advantages over wood. Especially when it comes to use in a building. To start, metal is much lighter than all types of wood. In many cases, a metal barn is even cheaper than a wood barn. But the real benefit is the strength-to-weight ratio offered by metal. Despite being lightweight, it is extremely strong and secure. So, metal is the idea choice for protecting your valuable property.
- Ease of Ownership—each barn from Carport Express comes in a simple barn kit. This makes them easy to ship and easy to install. In fact, they are simple enough that they can be put together by homeowners themselves. Or, hire a professional to put it up for you. Another benefit that makes life easy for you is that there is very little maintenance required of these steel buildings. Just hose them off occasionally with water and you’re done. So, you’ll save time and money over other options.
Another primary benefit of a metal building is the many options for using them. Many people use a barn for storage. And this is a great use of the space. After all, it can help clear out the clutter from a house, garage, or attic. Even better, they can be the ideal place to keep this property safe and protected. That goes for personal belongings, like pictures or clothes, or professional equipment, like tractors or vehicles. Or, there is always the traditional use of a barn. Keep your horse or other livestock safe and sound. That makes a horse barn a perfect choice for use on a farm or just a home in a rural area where you are keeping some animals.
Most barn design options are even big enough for a number of functions. So, you can use it for storage and also for other purposes. A workshop is one of the many great uses of a barn. This is true of virtually any type of business. Let’s say you own a farm or just a fair amount of land. Taking care of that land requires tools, vehicles, and other equipment. A metal building is the ideal storage for this equipment. It keeps the equipment both safe from the elements and protected against animals or other people. But it can also be the perfect setting for woodworking projects, restoring an old car, and much more.
Where You Buy Your Barn Matters
Prefer a carport or garage? Carport Express also offers metal garages, carports, and other metal building choices. In fact, they are the premier resource for any of these metal buildings. That’s because they believe in offering value to customers. Competitors may lower their prices, but they also offer inferior products. Carport Express delivers for each and every customer. So, what makes them so special?
The answer is simple. Carport Express combines experience and authority that customers benefit from. They carry only top-quality products from the best manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
When you need to buy a plane ticket or rent a car, how do you do it? Do you simply log on to the first website available and pay whatever they’re charging for any car? Of course not! That’s because doing so would very likely waste your hard-earned money. So, do you then go with the absolute lowest price no matter who is offering? Probably not, because reputation means a lot. You probably search around and maybe even use a tool to find the lowest price among competitors.
This is similar to what Carport Express does for its customers. They work with the industry’s top manufacturers. By maintaining good working relationships, they can offer the best products and prices from these manufacturers. And by making them compete for business, they can offer customers the lower price. This also results in great options, like flexible financing. Additionally, they have all the latest information on location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
Friendly, Flexible Financing Options
In this economy, budgets are more important than ever. Unfortunately, that means that we don’t always have money saved up for the things we need. But does that mean you should go without a metal building to store and protect your property? Carport Express doesn’t think so. That’s why they offer multiple payment options:
- Buy—it’s hard to argue with the merits of buying something outright. After all, it is the most common and most time-honored way of doing it. And it’s not hard to see why. Buying outright avoids fees, service charges, and other added expenses. So, that means that you’re often getting the best possible price on the product you’re buying. And when you buy from Carport Express, it means you’re getting the best price on an already great deal. Since you’re getting the best price, it might be easy or worth saving up to buy a barn.
- Finance—another option is to finance your purchase. Of course, buying something outright might be the preferred way of doing it. But how realistic is that option, especially in this day and age? Uncertain economic times means budgets don’t go as far as they used to. But that’s okay. Carport Express offers friendly, flexible financing options to qualified customers. They work with the industry’s top manufacturers to secure these friendly financing terms. Then, they pass those options along to their customers. So, you can start protecting your property immediately and enjoy affordable payments until you own it.
- Rent-to-Own—sometimes, this option is overlooked when considering how you will pay for your building. But it is often a great choice for many customers. This allows customers to get their new building immediately and make affordable payments. Customers can rent and use the building on a monthly basis. But they also have the option to apply those payments towards ownership.
Free Quotes Available
Carport Express is the premier destination for new metal barns, carports, or other metal buildings. They offer the best products at the best prices. That means that each and every customer can enjoy top quality products on virtually any budget. And their financing options make it easy to get that new building sooner than you may have thought possible. Their strong relationships with manufacturers ensure that they can always provide the lowest metal barn prices. But it also means that customers have such a wide variety of customization options. From roof colors to door styles, customers can choose the option that best suits their property and style. For example, a vertical roof style provides a unique and functional look. Others may prefer extra wide doors for getting vehicles in and out. No matter what style customers prefer, they can help deliver it to them.
So, it’s clear that a steel barn offers many benefits, but how much does all of this cost? As with anything that can be customized so much, prices can vary wildly. After all, a small, standard building with no foundation can be very inexpensive. A huge barn that will be used for housing a business will cost more. But Carport Express knows customers need an estimate for planning purposes before they buy. That’s why they make it easy for customers to get this much-needed information. Customers just have to fill out this quick and easy form and Carport Express’ experts will be in touch with a free quote. Customers can also contact the experts with any questions or to get more information.
Prefer to talk to someone directly? Give them a call today at 800-826-4849 to get started.
Metal barns are a great, affordable option for adding space to your property. These steel structures are built from high quality, strong and durable galvanized steel that will stand the test of time. Barns typically have a pitched roof with vertical support for added strength. But a barn only refers to the shape and style of the building. Other than that, buyers can choose from a wide variety of colors and options like multiple stories and more. Adding windows or doors as you need them means that you will have a unique building that serves your needs. These structures are perfect as another garage or shelter for raising a horse or livestock or just more storage space. After all, you paid a lot for your equipment and property. Make sure you protect it.
A metal barn is one of the most cost-effective ways to do that. In these times, who doesn’t want added value for their money? So, when it comes to buying one, you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible offer on the building of your choice. Plus, most of these manufacturers offer professional construction options. So, check out what makes Carport Express your destination for high quality metal buildings below.
The Highest Quality Metal Barns
Like anything else, metal barns come in a wide variety of styles. More than that, though, they are available in many levels of quality…all the more reason to purchase from a reliable source. Some manufacturers cut corners or sacrifice on quality in order to offer competitive pricing. So how do you know who to trust? The answer is simple: trust the industry expert, Carport Express. They only deal with the best, most reputable manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Even better, they can help you find the exact right barn for your needs. Carport Express has built its business model on offering a variety of options from these top manufacturers. As such, they have no bias or agenda in recommending one product over another. This allows them to offer their customers unbiased, objective opinions based on their customers’ exact needs. To see more about this, see the “Why Buy from Carport Express?” section below.
Best of all, they use their industry position to get their clients the best possible prices. By working with these manufacturers for years, they essentially have them compete for your business. As such, they offer extremely competitive pricing and financing options. Carport Express passes along these benefits to their customers. So, you know you’re getting the best possible deal on the right barn for your property. Not exactly sure what you need? No problem! Their friendly team of experts can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Versatile Uses for a Barn
A metal barn is the perfect setting for any number of options. Let’s take a look at just a few of these options:
- Storage—is your house, garage, or attic overflowing with clutter? Most people struggle with finding space to store their valuables. There are not many good options. After all, if you’ve kept it this long, it’s probably important. But that also means it deserves proper storage. A metal barn can offer additional storage space so you can get the clutter out of the way but still protect it. Best of all, a barn can be big enough to offer storage space in addition to being a great place for other functions.
- Workshop—taking care of your land requires extensive equipment. Often, that equipment takes up a lot of space. A metal barn can offer the perfect place to store this equipment. Plus, it lets you work on this equipment and be protected from the elements. Or, turn your barn into the perfect workshop for your cars, metal, wood work or much more. Quit trying to carve out space in your house or garage and limiting your full potential. A galvanized steel barn is the affordable way to get serious about your property maintenance or hobbies and enjoy the experience.
- Business—do you have livestock on your property? Maybe you’ve always wanted to add more animals and expand your farming business. Or, maybe you fix cars on the side. No matter what line of business you’re in, a metal barn can be the perfect location. Depending on how you will use the barn, there are even many options as to the types of doors available. After all, it offers tons of space in an attractive style, but separated from your house. Keep your work life separate from your home life with a metal barn. This will allow you to be more productive, get more work done, and get back to your family.
A metal barn offers numerous benefits. First, they come in many different shapes, colors and sizes. From small enough to fit a few pieces of equipment to double story barns, they are perfect for any application. Most of them will require a concrete foundation. However, with some sizes or configurations, this may not be absolutely necessary. Check out some of their many other benefits:
- Strength—metal offers numerous advantages over wood, resin, or plastic. Metal is generally much lighter and often cheaper than these alternatives. Plus, metal is much more secure than these other options. Whether protecting against the elements or theft, metal is the ideal choice. A metal roof is perfect to handle snow loads in cold climates, since the snow will slide off the roof and won’t accumulate to cause a dangerous weight on the roof.
- Durability—added strength also means more durability. Steel is resistant to rot, mold, termites, and other things that compromise wood buildings over time. Carport Express sells barns made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel, so they will last for generations.
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to a barn, the cheapest option isn’t always the best option. But the most cost-effective option is often the right choice. Metal barns offer a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—barns offer their own unique style. But metal barns can also be customized to match any home or business. From size options to colors, textures, the style roof and other features, they are highly customizable. So, they will look great no matter where you put them.
- Construction and Maintenance—metal barns come in simple, easy-to-install kits. So, they are simple enough to put together yourself. Or, if you’d prefer, arrange for an expert to do the job and save yourself the hassle. Either way, you’ll save a lot of money over traditional buildings. Plus, they are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep. Often, they just need to be hosed off.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you go to book a hotel or a plane ticket, how do you do it? Do you go directly to an airline’s website, search, and pay for whatever fits your schedule? Or, do you use an aggregator tool or website to search for the best price across any airline? If you’re like most of us, you fall into the second category. So why is that? The answer is very simple. Even with a healthy budget, no one likes wasting money when they don’t have to. And when it comes to getting the lowest price, the answer is the same no matter what you’re trying to buy. The more options you have to choose from, the more likely you are to be able to get a good deal.
That’s exactly the approach Carport Express takes to providing customers with the best deal on metal buildings. Their team works hard to gather prices and specifications from the industry’s top manufacturers and installers. Then, they present these options to their customers so they can choose the best option for them. Often, this comes down to price. After all, everyone wants to pay the lowest price. But they also scope out information like location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more. This way, customers can choose not the cheapest product—but rather, the best product at the best price for their unique requirements.
This means the Carport Express can act as your tool for finding the best price on metal buildings for your property. They make the buying process much faster and simpler for their customers. Plus, they leverage their experience with these manufacturers to get the best possible prices on all products. That’s how they can offer the best prices on the products they sell. And it’s how they offer a distinctive value to their customers.
Why shop around comparing many manufacturers and retailers to try to determine the best value and the perfect solution for your needs? Carport Express has a huge variety of sources and they can guide you toward the metal barn that will fulfill your needs and stay within your budget.
Pay the Way You Want
Another distinct advantage that Carport Express offers is flexible payment options. They understand that different customers have different budgets or plans. That’s why they offer the following options:
- Buy—buying something outright is the most traditional method of purchasing something. And to be sure, there are many advantages to doing this. To start, you can avoid financing charges and long payment schedules. This means that you’ll get the best possible price on what you’re buying from Carport Express. Take advantage of their position within the industry to get the best pricing and best options.
- Finance—for many of us, however, buying something outright is difficult if not impossible. After all, this is the real world and it’s often not possible to save the way we might want to. However, this doesn’t make the need for strong and affordable ways to store your property any less pressing. That’s why Carport Express works with manufacturers to provide financing options. Then, they pass along these options to their customers. This means that customers can get great payment terms and not have to wait for their new metal building. To see what options might be available, all you have to do is give them a call.
- Rent-to-Own—renting to own is a great option for many customers. It offers maximum flexibility and convenience without sacrificing equity that is built from making payments. Best of all, it gives you access to your metal building immediately, so you don’t have to wait to enjoy it. Down the road, you have the option to apply payments to cost of ownership. Or, continue to rent as long as it suits you. This option is perfect for many businesses or people that want to retain flexibility in their financial future. Contact Carport Express to find out more about this option.
Get Your Free Quote Today
As Americans, we work hard and take care of our own. And that should extend to everything on our property. Don’t let your cars or other equipment withstand the elements any longer. Plus, because we work hard, we deserve the best for ourselves and our family. Maybe your house is overrun with clutter and needs some additional space. Or, maybe you’re working out of your garage and need more space in order to reach your full potential. In any case, a steel barn can be the answer to your problems. When it comes to protecting your property, nothing beats steel structures or barns.
Metal barns are highly customizable. They can come with traditional barn doors or with metal or wood panels for decoration. Maybe you need to add windows for light or ventilation. Working with your adviser from Carport Express, you will be shown all of the possibilities to make your barn exactly what you need. You become the designer and architect of your own building!
It’s clear that metal barns offer incredible benefits at a very reasonable, affordable cost. Steel barns are strong, durable, and long-lasting. So, maybe you’re ready to find the option that matches your vision. Just contact Carport Express and they can find it for you in no time. But maybe you’re just starting your search and want some additional information. Well, they can help with that too. Their experts can present options from the top manufacturers.
So, what are you waiting for? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.