When it comes to metal buildings, what is most important? For some people, the lowest price is the ultimate deciding factor. But any expert will tell you that most often, the lowest price choice is never going to be the best option. Instead, experts agree that the focus should be on quality. After all, these metal buildings will be used to protect valuable property, hold people for events, store a company’s inventory, and much more. So, you want to be sure that quality is not sacrificed for the sake of price. When checking out clear span buildings prices, you don’t have to compromise when you choose Carport Express.
Carport Express is the building specialist you can trust to get you the best quality at the lowest prices. They offer multiple steel building configurations, including carport and barn options. Best of all, they help clients find the building that fits their size needs. And they have years of experience and authority in the steel building industry. That means they make the industry’s top manufacturers compete for your business. The result? Carport Express clients get the best clear span buildings prices without sacrificing quality.
What is a Clear Span Building?
A clear span building is a type of steel building that offers spacious interiors for lots of usable space. This type of metal building is made from a rigid frame of steel. The span refers to the width of the framing. A clear span refers to a wide distance without supporting columns. Due to the steel structure and unique design, these frames can be very far apart. The lack of interior columns provides many square feet of work or storage space. A span building, therefore, is ideal for use as a storage building, commercial building, or aircraft hangar. In other words, anything that requires lots of open space can be housed in a clear span structure. As a matter of fact, clear span structures are often referred to as the “building of 1,000 uses.” That’s because they are so versatile and adaptable to virtually any application.
That versatility is exactly what makes them so practical. Unlike most other types of buildings, a clear span building does not need typical support columns. This is due to their steel “A-frame” shape. The structural integrity of this design and the steel makes them strong enough to hold the load of the ceiling. In fact, all of the support for the ceiling and walls of the structure comes from the A-frame. What’s more, their unique design means they often require minimal foundation requirements. So, whether you need storage for large vehicles or equipment or something else, a clear span building is perfect. They are used in everything from agricultural facilities to storage warehouses to athletic facilities.
What’s So Special about a Clear Span Building?
So, what’s so special about these types of buildings? There are many different factors that make them advantageous for a range of applications. When wide-open space is key, there is no better option. Check out the many benefits below:
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to buildings, you never want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the option that will deliver the most bang for your buck. Clear span structures combine tremendous strength with incredible durability. Metal is not cheap, but it does offer a tremendous value over other materials. So, the value metal can deliver per square foot will eclipse traditional wood structures. There will be no sanding and painting on a metal building…there is virtually no maintenance other than washing it periodically.
- Versatility—these buildings are supported entirely by their framework. So, there are no poles or support columns taking up room in the interior. This enables wide-open spaces that just aren’t possible with other types of structures. For example, there are no beams to obstruct views. So, they are perfect for performances or other events with a crowd. Storing large items, vehicles or equipment…no problem!
- Customization—besides being versatile, clear span structures offer incredible customization options. Support rafters and other extensions can be added on down the road. That means that the building you buy today can be easily extended down the road. Plus, they come in a range of colors and a variety of configurations.
- Flexibility—this is another key benefit of this type of structure. As with tents, these structures are easy to set-up, break down, and move. In fact, they are highly transportable because all of their parts fit on standard-sized trucks and trailers. So, a single crew can install in just a few hours, not days or weeks. Plus, construction and moving equipment can be maneuvered freely. So, you don’t have to worry about damaging the structure or causing it to collapse.
What Sizes Can They Be?
As explained above, one of the biggest benefits of clear span buildings is their versatility. The size that you need, is the size you can order. Because of the unique design, they can be set up and broken down very quickly. This unique design is also what makes them perfect for a number of applications. They make ideal storage warehouses because they are strong and durable and have tons of space. Similarly, since no columns block views, they are perfect for churches or schools. They are even perfect for storing large equipment, like construction vehicles, cranes and dump trucks, or small aircraft. So, how big can these buildings be?
The simple answer is that they can be virtually any size. The unique A-frame design makes them highly flexible. Typically, these frames come in widths up to 60 feet and any length that you need. So, they can be as long as the application requires them to be. Plus, they are expandable, so you can buy one length now and have the possibility of adding frames later. Truss spacing is roughly 4 feet on center, sometimes less. On top of that, these buildings come with roof options. A typical A-frame has a pitched vertical roof. However, there are other options available for different applications. So, these clear span structures are perfect for just about any function imaginable. Every building is actually a custom building, since you can configure the design according to your unique requirements.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you buy a car, a plane ticket, or most other big-ticket items, what do you do? Chances are you don’t just pay whatever the price is of the first item you see. More than likely, you do your research and pick the best option for you. What’s more, you probably search to find the best possible price on the product you want. For things like plane tickets, hotels, or vacations, you may even use a site that aggregates prices for easy comparison. And it’s easy to see the merits of doing things this way. The simple truth is that when companies compete for business, consumers win.
This is the same concept Carport Express uses in helping customers save money. They have spent many years building out a network of relationships with top manufacturers. Having established these relationships, they enjoy mutually beneficial arrangements with these manufacturers. This includes lower pricing and financing options. For customers, this means better prices and more options. The experts at Carport Express work to gather the latest specifications and pricing information from these manufacturers. This allows them to offer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. They also provide other information, such as location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
The guiding philosophy behind this approach is value. Carport Express doesn’t want to just offer the lowest-priced products. After all, other companies might be able to offer low prices. But they certainly don’t provide the same level of quality. Let Carport Express do the work in finding you the best deal. You can enjoy your product even more knowing you got the best deal!
Flexible Payment Options
It’s often difficult to save for a large purchase. Unexpected changes in the economy and our daily lives are just a few obstacles that get in the way of saving cash for a special purchase. Fortunately, Carport Express offers several different buying options, so you don’t have to wait any longer to purchase your new metal building. Carport Express has three purchase options, including:
- Buy—as always, you can purchase your new carport or metal building with cash. This method is usually the most cost-effective, as there is not any interest or long-standing installments. When you save enough money to buy your metal building with cash, you want to be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Carport Express offers outstanding quality at affordable prices. With Carport Express’ commitment to excellence, you can trust that your property will be enhanced dramatically.
- Finance—when saving enough money for a large purchase isn’t an option, you may feel out of luck. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait to purchase your quality building from Carport Express. There are several different financing options to choose from, so you can pick the best financing to suit your financial needs. Carport Express works directly with the best manufacturers. Because of this, Carport Express is able to offer wonderful financing options. With this financing option, you can start enhancing your property today without having to wait! Contact Carport Express today to find out which financing choice bests suits you.
- Rent-to-Own—if buying with cash and financing aren’t for you, Carport Express offers a third option. Renting-to-own gives you the advantage of protecting your property immediately, while making affordable payments. Renting-to-own offers flexibility in uncertain times. Contact Carport Express for details.
Clear Span Buildings Prices – How Much Do They Cost?
It’s evident that a clear span building can offer numerous benefits and flexibility. The fact that this type of building is made from high-quality steel makes it an incredibly strong structure. And it’s exactly this strength that enables them to offer so much space in the width of the span. The unique metal frame design makes it versatile enough for virtually any application. So, what are clear span buildings prices anyway?
As is the case with any metal building project, it can be difficult to provide flat, list pricing. For example, a small, simple metal building with few customizations can be very inexpensive. On the other hand, a gigantic metal barn or other steel building with numerous customizations can be quite a bit more. Plus, everything from size to quality of materials to design and more can impact cost.
Luckily, the experts at Carport Express know that budget is a key factor in deciding what kind of building to buy. That’s why they make it so easy to contact their friendly team to get the help you need. You can provide your information and any specifics about your needs or questions you may have, and they’ll get back to you. Ready for some pricing? They make it easy to get a free quote on one of their top-quality steel buildings. Because their goal is to help customers, they want to make every aspect as easy as possible. Just fill out their easy-to-use quote form and they will be in touch. Best of all, you can rest assured that these quotes come with absolutely no obligation to buy. So, you can get this information now for when you need it—whether that’s very soon or in the future.
Rather talk to someone in person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
The freedoms we enjoy in this country are truly amazing. We are free to pursue the American dream and provide a good life for our families. For many, this includes owning some property you can call your own. But one of the biggest challenges for homeowners is keeping their property safe and secure. When it comes to cars, boats, vehicles, and other property, metal garages are an ideal way to get affordable protection. To start, metal garages are much more cost-effective than a traditional stick-built or prefab garage. Plus, the galvanized steel offers superior protection, strength, and durability. You can even customize them with numerous color, garage door and roof styling options. They can complement your home or stand out with a personality of their own.
When it comes to a prefab metal garage or metal buildings, Carport Express is the premier metal building specialist and custom garage dealer. They believe in offering customers the best possible garage kits at the best price. Often, this means the lowest price. But it always means providing the maximum possible value. Other companies may offer low prices but not the same level of quality. And that’s what it’s all about when it comes to a garage building. So, if you’re looking for a custom metal garage or metal garage kit, contact the experts today. Check out the value Carport Express offers below.
Benefits of Metal Garages
Metal garages offer numerous benefits because they are made from steel. A steel building offers added strength at reduced cost and weight. Check out the many benefits below:
- Strength—a metal garage is strong because it is made from galvanized steel. Galvanized steel offers unbeatable strength properties at a fraction of the cost and weight of other materials. That means that they offer superior protection and storage space at far less the cost of traditional garages. Rest assured knowing your vehicles and property are safe.
- Versatility—a steel garage can be used in a wide variety of ways. Sure, they are perfect for storing your cars, boats, RVs, and other vehicles. But they are also perfectly suited for many other applications. A garage is a perfect spot for your hobby materials, a man cave, a home brewery, sports equipment, and more. Turn that garage space into the center for whatever hobby or business you are into!
- Durability—steel is both extremely strong and durable. That means that they can last for decades or more, unlike other materials. So, it’s an investment that will pay off for a long time to come. The strength of the building is important during inclement weather. The wind, rain and snow will not cause any issues with a metal garage.
- Cost Efficiency—a good investment should never be cheap. Instead, the focus should be on value. And a metal garage offers a tremendous cost-benefit ratio. To start, they are far less expensive than traditional, stick-built garages. That means that everything from installation to upkeep is inexpensive. And when you factor in how long they last, that value gets even higher.
Even More Benefits
But the benefits don’t stop there. A metal garage also offers:
- Endless Customization—one of the best things about metal garages is their versatility (explained above). A big part of that benefit is that they can be customized to suit any property or homeowner. In fact, steel garages come in just about every conceivable size, style, and design. Homeowners can choose the perfect combination to match their home and what they’ll use it for. Maybe you have specialty vehicles. Choose a garage door that will accommodate them easily for maximum efficiency. After all, whatever door size or style you need should be available for your custom building.
- Roof Options— you may think that a garage has to have a simple, squared roof. But the roof options on a garage are as endless as other options. Whether you prefer a barn style, traditional, or other roof style, you’re in luck.
- Ease of Installation—steel garages come in kits with detailed instructions. That means that the average homeowner can put it together themselves correctly. But maybe you’d prefer not to do that. In that case, an expert or handyman can put it together quickly. In either case, you’ll enjoy tremendous savings over traditionally-built garages.
- Easy Maintenance—another big benefit of a metal garage is the easy maintenance. Unlike traditional garages, they do not have to be painted or repaired. In fact, homeowners often just need to hose them off to keep them clean. That makes them perfect for people who want the benefits but not the maintenance.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
Carport Express is the premier dealer for steel garages, buildings, carports, and more. They have a massive inventory of top-quality, pre-engineered steel buildings. That means they can help you find exactly what you’re looking for in a metal building. Even better, they can do it to fit your budget and your schedule. So, what makes them the best place to buy your metal garage?
The answer is simple, really. They have the experience and the authority that customers can benefit from. Most importantly, they have built over the years a nationwide network of the industry’s top manufacturers. They have strong working relationships with all the biggest names, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
For customers, this means that you have access to the best inventory in the country. Even better, it means that these manufacturers are competing to win your business. That results in the best pricing around and great options, like flexible financing. Carport Express relays prices and options from these manufacturers to their customers. This offers every customer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. In addition, they have all the latest information on location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
In essence, Carport Express searches all options and presents those to customers. In the process, they help drive down the cost of these buildings. It’s very similar to the way that a flight or hotel website searches different brands. The idea is to make these large companies compete for business in order to lower costs. Through years of working with these manufacturers, they have negotiated the best prices on all products. And by selling at a high volume, they continue to enjoy the best terms.
The Leader in Metal Buildings
Carport Express offers more than just the best metal garage or detached garage money can buy. They offer a number of metal buildings that will suit any property. Check out their selection below:
- Steel Carports—the elements can be devastating to cars and other vehicles. Sun, rain, wind, hail, and more can wreak havoc on them and lessen their value. A metal carport from Carport Express will protect your vehicle from these elements. They offer great value and protection and are perfect for many properties.
- Storage Garages—in some cases, protecting against the elements isn’t enough. For example, cars, vehicles, and other property are very valuable. So, when you want added security, a steel garage is the way to go. They keep cars, trucks, boats, and other vehicles safe and offer peace of mind. Best of all, they are highly customizable, so they will be both functional and attractive on your property.
- Steel Barns—a steel barn offers the traditional barn looks and features with top-quality security features. Carport Express can help you find the ideal design and layout for any application. That means a barn can be used for storage, workspace, your favorite hobby, an office, and much more.
- Clear Span Buildings—large projects require large spaces. When projects require more space than a garage or barn can provide, a clear span building is the ideal choice. For example, companies that work on construction vehicles or airplanes require wide-open spaces. Clear span buildings are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality. So, they are the perfect choice for many commercial uses.
Need Flexible Payment Options? They Can Help!
In these uncertain economic times, budgets can be tight. That’s why Carport Express offers multiple payment options. Choose the one that works best for your requirements:
- Buy—buying a product outright is the most common way to make a purchase. It is also the most time-honored option. As long as human commerce has existed, people have been buying products outright. To be sure, there are numerous benefits to this option. Most importantly, buying outright eliminates fees and charges that come with financing. That makes a metal garage from Carport Express even more budget-friendly. As compared to a traditional stick-built garage, a steel garage offers affordable benefits. First, they are very cost-effective and much cheaper than traditional, wood garages. So, it can be easy to save for a metal garage and buy it outright. Plus, buying from Carport Express means getting the best deal possible. Customers can leverage their nationwide network of manufacturers to get the best price.
- Finance—while paying upfront may often be preferable, it is often not possible. After all, who among us has enough cash on hand to just pay cash for everything? This is especially true in these uncertain economic times. Luckily, Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They utilize their relationship with top metal building manufacturers to offer flexible financing terms. That means you can start protecting your property today and enjoy flexible payment options until it’s paid off.
- Rent-to-Own—this option is often overlooked but can be a great choice for many customers. Renting-to-own allows customers to start enjoying a metal garage immediately. Start by making affordable rental payments as long as you need to. In the future, customers have the option to apply those payments toward the cost of ownership. Carport Express does this through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Whether you need a metal garage, carport, or other metal building, Carport Express is your destination. As the industry’s leading metal building specialist, they offer the best products at the best prices. So, you can get your storage building, enclosed garage, or metal barn at the best possible price. Plus, they work with top manufacturers, which means you have virtually endless customization options. From roof colors to door styles, you can choose the option that best suits your home and style. Interested in a vertical roof style for a unique look? Or, maybe you prefer a regular roof with an extra wide steel door.
Clearly, a steel garage kit offers many benefits and customization options. So, how much do all these benefits cost? Well, it can be difficult to list exact prices. After all, the endless customization options mean that almost no two configurations are the same. But that doesn’t mean customers should have to go without this key information before proceeding. Carport Express understands that budget is often the most important factor for customers. That’s why they make it easy to get this key information. Simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote. That way, you can get a realistic idea of what to expect cost-wise for exactly what you want.
Maybe you’re just starting your search for a steel garage or building. Or, maybe you haven’t started looking, but need some more storage space. No matter where you are in the process, Carport Express can help. In addition to offering free quotes, they can help answer any questions you may have. Just contact the experts today to get the process started.
Or, if you’d rather talk to someone, give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.
Metal buildings are both versatile and extremely practical. These steel structures offer strength, durability, custom options, and more. Moreover, a steel structure is an extremely cost-effective way to add extra storage or usable space to your home or business. For example, a metal garage is the perfect setting to tackle any project that comes up. And when you buy from Carport Express, you’re getting the best possible deal on these buildings. All of the structures they sell are made right here in the United States, so you know you’re getting quality materials and construction. Plus, they have long-standing relationships with the top manufacturing firms in the country. So, they can pass along the advantages of these relationships to their customers. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the best product at the best possible price. Everything from the roof to the sides are strong and durable and perfect for commercial or residential applications.
Benefits of Metal Buildings
Metal buildings are strong and durable, of course. But they also offer a whole host of other benefits. Check out just a few of these below:
- Strength—for centuries, consumers have turned to metal for its unmatched strength and security. That’s because metal is far superior to wood, plastic, and other materials. This is especially true when it comes to protecting against the elements, theft, and much more. So, if you’re looking to protect your property, make sure you go with metal.
- Durability—along with that strength comes added durability. Because metal is so strong, it resists things like rot, mold, insects, or other things that compromise wood or plastic over time. And everything Carport Express sells is made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. So, your metal building will last for generations to come.
- Cost-Effectiveness—this is one of the biggest benefits of metal buildings. That’s what makes them such a great choice for adding usable space to a home or business. It’s also what makes them so popular among buyers. Get a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—metal garages can match or complement any home or business. They come in virtually every size, style, or design. Choose a traditional size for most applications. Or, choose a customized, unique shape to match your home. Either way, it will look great and be extremely functional.
- Ease of Installation—metal buildings come in simple, easy-to-install kits. That makes them easy to put together—just follow the included instructions. Or, hire an expert to get it done quickly. Either way, total cost will be far less than traditional buildings.
- Easy Maintenance—unlike traditional buildings, metal requires very little upkeep. Just hose them off on occasion to keep clean. Keep maintenance cost and time low while offering maximum protection.
Benefits of Buying from Carport Express
When you buy something, what do you look for in a seller? If it’s quality products at the most competitive prices, then you’re in luck. Carport Express has built its business model on delivering the highest quality at the lowest prices. So how do they do this? By maintaining a network of metal building manufacturers across the country. They pass along the fruits of these relationships to their customers. And since they make these manufacturers compete for your business, you get the best deals around.
Best of all, they work with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Carport Express has years of experience in this industry. So, they can help you find what you’re looking for. Wondering what some of your options are? They make it easy to get the information you need. Check out their innovative, 3D Visualizer Tool to get a realistic view of the building you want. And with Carport Express, you’ll have access to all the customization options you could possibly imagine.
Make It What You Want
Some people may have the idea that metal buildings are boring, plain buildings. They ask, “Can my metal building have windows?” But those people have an outdated idea of what these buildings can be. Modern manufacturing allows metal buildings to come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, these buildings can be as large or as small as customers need them to be. Fit a car or boat or even several airplanes in one of these buildings. You can customize your building with as many windows and doors as you need. If you are storing a boat or car, choose the appropriate type of door. If you need light inside to work, add more windows…you are the architect!
So how can Carport Express offer this type of variety? Simple: they work with a nationwide network of metal building manufacturers. Over time, they have built these relationships so that they are strong and fruitful. Simply put, more manufacturers mean more options for Carport Express customers. Each manufacturer offers different colors, sizes, and styles. That means that you can choose from a wide variety to find exactly what you need. You tell Carport Express what your needs are and they will find the most cost-effective solution. They take away that chore, so you don’t have to go to many websites to compare prices and materials.
Not exactly sure what you’re looking for? The experts at Carport Express can help. They offer extensive expertise to help customers find or design the right metal building for any application. That goes for height and length but also for snow load ratings, wind ratings, and more. Using this new building as an office or work space? Go for a design that features numerous windows to let in natural light. Keep things as bright and airy as you would in your house.
Almost No Limit to Customization Options
Another question that people ask is, “How big can a metal building be?” Truthfully, there is almost no limit to the size. No matter what kind of metal building you’re interested in, they have one that’s right for you. They offer a wide variety of metal buildings that are perfect for any home. Check out a few of these options below:
- Metal Garages—a custom steel building is the ideal choice for your garage. These metal garages offer a convenient, secure way to protect vehicles, create space, and more. Use this space to park your car or boat. Or, work on that classic car you’re restoring in peace – safe from the elements. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and options, so they can fit whatever you need.
- Barns—a steel barn offers the same classic style that has been enjoyed for centuries. But they are even better because they offer modern security features. Get the exact right size and style you want from Carport Express. So, your attractive new barn can house everything from equipment to toys to the place for the gear for all your hobbies and sports.
- Carports—that new car you just bought looks great now. But after being subjected to the sun, wind, and rain, it’s going to start to not look as great. So how can you protect it? Maybe you want to cover your car or boat but don’t want a full garage. In this case, a steel carport can offer safety and protection. Plus, they are incredibly affordable!
- Clear Span Buildings—some projects need more space than a normal garage or barn can offer. For example, many automotive repair businesses need much more space. Or, imagine working on small airplanes or huge industrial equipment. Some manufacturing plants just need extra storage or a distribution center, without the cost of building an entire structure. When applications call for larger buildings, a clear span building is the perfect choice. They are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality and are perfect for residential or commercial uses.
Affordable and Durable
For all the benefits metal buildings offer, none are more important than peace of mind. When your valuable property is protected, you rest a little easier. Traditional, brick and mortar buildings can make this peace of mind incredibly expensive. From materials to installation costs, traditional buildings can be expensive and time-consuming.
Metal buildings offer even more benefits than brick and mortar ones and are much more cost-effective. In fact, when you buy from Carport Express, they can be incredibly affordable. They can find the perfect steel structure for you quickly from their network of manufacturers. Plus, they can pass along industry-leading installation and financing options as well.
When you think about the protection these buildings offer, they virtually pay for themselves. After all, the cost and stress that come from damaged or stolen property can take years to get over. If you’ve ever been through this unfortunate situation, you know how frustrating this can be. Even a cracked windshield from a hail storm can be a major hassle. Eliminate all of this stress by protecting your property before it is damaged or stolen. Plus, these buildings will add to the value of your home or business. So, check out the next section to see how Carport Express can get you the building you deserve sooner than you might think.
Payment Options That Fit Your Budget
The experts at Carport Express understand that life often makes planning for purchases difficult. But that doesn’t change the need for cost-effective, secure storage for your property. That’s why Carport Express offers three different ways to pay for your custom steel building:
- Buy—buying a product is the most common and popular way of acquiring a storage building. And it’s hard to argue with the merits. First, buying the building outright eliminates financing charges and extra costs. So, you’re getting the absolute best price on the building—especially when you buy from Carport Express. They offer the most affordable options on the market. Take advantage of the network of manufacturers with whom they have outstanding relationships. That means that you can buy a quality building at the best price around. Take pride in ownership with a new building today.
- Finance—of course, not everyone can afford to pay with cash for every purchase. After all, we live in the real world, where unexpected costs arise like clockwork. But does that mean your valuable property should go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They can leverage their relationships with manufacturers. Carport Express can then pass along these attractive options to their customers. That means you can start protecting your property today and make affordable payments until it’s yours. Contact them to see what options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—many people are unaware, but renting to own is a great option for many customers. This allows flexibility in ownership to suit your flexible needs. Best of all, it lets you start enjoying the extra storage immediately. And, you have the option of applying these rental payments to cost of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Contact Them Today for a Free, No-Obligation Quote
To be sure, metal buildings offer numerous benefits. From cost-effectiveness to secure storage, they are a great choice for many landowners. So, maybe you’re ready to get started on exploring the options that are right for your property. Or, maybe you’re just starting your search. Maybe you have a question that you want to ask someone. In any case, you can contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Just supply your contact information and a short message about what you’d like help with. Shortly thereafter, one of their friendly experts will be in touch.
Don’t let your valuable property go unprotected any longer. Do you have a second car or boat currently braving the elements in your driveway or yard? Overrun with clutter in your home but not ready to throw it out? No matter what, you could likely use some extra storage space. And a metal building from Carport Express is clearly an excellent choice. Their experts can even help you find the options that are right for your needs. If you’re ready for some options, simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Prefer talking to someone in person? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.
For many of us, the American Dream means carving out a happy life on a piece of land we can call our own. Nowhere else in the world are we guaranteed the right to pursue our own happiness. Yes, there’s a lot we have to be thankful for because we live in this great country. And once we have it, our focus turns to protecting our property. This is especially important for cars, boats, and other vehicles. After all, the elements can do more damage to vehicles than anything else. And keeping them safe and protected from theft is of vital importance. You can achieve both of these things with a metal garage. And there’s no better place to buy metal garages than from Carport Express. They are the industry leader because they help you find what you need at the best price possible. Best of all, they work with manufacturers that make all of their products right here in America. So, you know you’re getting the best quality steel structures. Check out the benefits of buying from Carport Express below.
The Leader in Quality, Affordable Garages
If you’re looking for a metal garage, carport, or other metal structures, look no further. Carport Express will find the best pre-engineered steel buildings and expert installers. And they’ll do all of this within your budget and your schedule.
By working with Carport Express, you have a technician who can assist you with the entire process. There are so many options and materials available, it can be a bit confusing. When given the opportunity to customize your own building, what do you want to include? Are you going to use it as a garage workshop or for storage, in addition to protecting your vehicles? Do you want extra height to accommodate your recreational vehicles? What style and color options are you considering? Depending on your location, you may require a garage design that will withstand high winds. Additionally, you may want a unique roof style to complement your home. You may want walk-in doors from a couple of sides for convenience. It’s great to be able to add doors or change the height – anything is possible when you are customizing your own metal garage. You may even decide to include an additional area for a man cave!
No matter what grade roof system you purchase, all have a galvanized steel frame to ensure durability. From the roof to the garage door, every component is engineered to last for many years.
Carport Express has the experience and the sources to help you find what you need – a durable, secure, attractive detached garage. They make the top manufacturers in the industry compete for your business. This means that you’ll get the best products at the best prices. Some of the industry’s top manufacturers that they work with include:
- Eagle Carports
- EastCoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
They have access to all the options you might be looking for. You can even check out how your building with look with their unique 3D Visualizer tool.
Benefits of Metal Garages
Metal garages offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Strength—metal garages are strong. In fact, they offer strength much more effectively and efficiently than other types of garages. They protect against the elements and offer superior protection against theft. So, you can rest assured that your vehicles and other property are well-protected.
- Durability—one of the greatest benefits of metal garages is their durability. Metal garages are made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. That means they will last for decades—even generations—to come.
- Cost-Efficiency—no worthwhile investment in your home is cheap. But metal garages offer a great cost-benefit ratio. To start, they are far less expensive than traditional, stick-built garages. So, they can be installed at very low costs. And materials are long-lasting, so don’t need the same upkeep as traditional garages.
- Customizability—metal garages come in many different sizes, styles, and designs. Simply choose the right combination to match the style of your home. Need an uncommon shape to fit your unique yard? How about some doors and windows to add flexibility and light? Carport Express can help. Your custom design will match your exact needs—and it will look good, too!
- Ease of Installation—these garages come in simple kits. Simply follow the instructions to assemble individual pieces or trust an expert to do it. Either way, you’ll enjoy tremendous savings over traditionally-built garages.
- Easy Maintenance—the best part about these garages is that they require very little upkeep. Simply hose them off once in a while to keep clean. This option is perfect for people who don’t want to deal with maintenance.
All of these benefits make metal garages the best and most cost-effective way of protecting your property. In addition, you will add to the curb appeal of your home and therefore increase your investment. Go with a metal garage from Carport Express and get the peace of mind you deserve. And check out everything else they offer for your home below.
The Right Building for Your Home
Carport Express offers a number of metal buildings perfect for every home. See the unique features of each one below to see which will work best for you.
- Steel Carports—let’s face it: as good as your car looks gleaming in the sun, it isn’t worth the damage. Sun, rain, wind, hail, and more can wreak havoc on cars and other vehicles. A steel carport from Carport Express will keep your vehicle safe and clean. They are made from the highest quality pre-engineered steel and expertly installed.
- Storage Garages—sometimes, protecting against the elements isn’t enough. Valuable property deserves to be protected. And you deserve to have the peace of mind knowing your vehicles and other items are safe. Storage garages keep cars, trucks, boats, and more super safe. Plus, they are customizable in a wide range of colors and styles. So, they will be both functional and attractive on your property.
- Steel Barns—what can be better than the massive storage space and quaint style of a barn? A steel barn, of course! Steel barns offer the same classic styles and looks with top-quality security features. Carport Express can tailor the exact design and layout you’re looking for. So, your barn can be a perfect fit for the extra space you need. Plus, their metal frames are the highest quality in the industry.
- Clear Span Buildings—sometimes, projects require a little more space than a garage or barn can offer. Some jobs even require huge amounts of space. Imagine storing airplanes or huge industrial equipment. These buildings are commonly used as distribution centers for online businesses or storage for retail stores. In these cases, a clear span building is the perfect choice. These buildings are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality. So, they are the perfect choice for residential or commercial uses.
More Affordable Than You Might Think
Metal garages offer a lot of benefits. Maybe none are greater than the peace of mind you’ll get knowing your property is protected. And when you buy from Carport Express, that peace of mind can be more affordable than you might think. They leverage a vast network of resources to bring you the best prices on the market. This vast network gives customers access to numerous vendors and installers across the country. So, Carport Express can find you the best deal quickly. And they can find the lowest financing options on exactly what you’re looking for.
This is especially true when you consider the protection that metal garages offer. After all, think of the costs and headaches associated with a vehicle being stolen or damaged. If you’ve ever had anything stolen, you know how frustrating this can be. Sure, the police do their best to help. But they are often unable to help recover the vehicle. And even if insurance reimburses you, you often lose some of the value. Not to mention the headaches associated with this lengthy process. The same goes for vehicles that are damaged. Imagine a hail storm cracking a windshield so badly it needs replacing. When you consider that a metal garage can prevent these costs, they essentially pay for themselves over time.
Best of all, Carport Express offers you the ability to own your own garage today and pay later. No good investment is cheap. Then again, most investments don’t offer the same kind of value that a garage does. Garages help increase the value of a home, since most homeowners want to buy a house with a garage. But life happens. No one understands that better than the friendly experts at Carport Express. That’s why they offer a number of payment options to their customers. See the next section for details.
Flexible Payment Options
- Buy—buying something outright is the traditional way of doing it. And there are many benefits to this method. First and foremost, metal garages from Carport Express are downright affordable. Unlike traditional, stick-built garages, they are cost-effective and cheaper. This means that many people can spend a relatively short amount of time saving for them. Buying outright means avoiding payments and taking pride in ownership. Plus, Carport Express works with a nationwide network of manufacturers. They have built strong, successful working relationships. So, they can leverage these relationships to get you the best price. You can rest assured you’re getting a top-quality carport for the most competitive price.
- Finance—of course, buying outright is often the most preferable way of paying. But let’s face it: all of us go through situations where we don’t have cash handy. Does that mean we should let our vehicles or other valuables go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. And they can use their relationships with manufacturers to help as well. They work with these companies on financing options and then pass them along to customers. So, you can start protecting your property today and enjoy flexible payment options until it’s paid off. Contact them today to see what financing options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—another great option they offer is rent-to-own. This allows customers to start renting the carport immediately. But it also gives them the option to have these rental payments go towards the cost of owning the carport. Carport Express does this through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers. Carport Express can help find these options and set them up so that you can enjoy the benefits of renting-to-own.
Free, No-Obligation Quotes
It’s clear that a metal garage offers a long list of benefits. But maybe you have a specific question. Or, maybe you’re interested in getting some more information to help you make your decision. Just contact the experts today to start the process. They ask for your contact information and a short description of what you’d like help with. That way, they will have the answers you need and they will help guide you toward the right solution for your requirements.
No matter where you are in your process, their experts can help. Let’s say you have a second car and a boat that are currently facing the elements out in your driveway. Maybe you’ve always needed some extra space but never thought you could afford it. Perhaps you’d like to pull the trigger on a garage but need help with some financing options. Or, maybe you’ve taken up a new hobby and need some space to do it justice. In any case, the friendly experts at Carport Express can help. They can find the perfect options for you in just a few easy steps.
Maybe you’re a little further along in the process and want to start getting some cost information. They make it easy to get that, too. Just fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Or, if you’d prefer, give them a call at 888-663-4037 to talk to an expert today.
As Americans, we have a lot to be thankful for. Freedom of speech, personal liberties, and the chance to pursue our dreams are just a few of these things. One of the greatest things about this country is the opportunity to own a little bit of land. This allows citizens to stake a little piece of this great country and call it their own. Often, owning land means owning vehicles, lawn equipment and more. So, how are people supposed to protect their valuable property? The answer is simple: prefab garages from a trusted, reputable dealer. Carport Express offers metal garages that are easy to install, incredibly strong and durable, and perfect for many applications. Best of all, they offer materials made in the U.S.A. Plus, they offer a variety of payment options, so everyone has access to these incredible garages without waiting. Check out what makes these garages such a great choice below.
What is a Prefab Garage?
Putting up a garage can be a huge project. Often, new houses come with garages already built. But what about older homes? Or, new homes that do not include a garage? What about a home that has a garage but needs another one for many reasons? Luckily, there is a simple and elegant answer to each of these questions: a prefab garage. But in order to fully understand the benefits, it is important to first understand what these garages actually are.
So, what is a prefab garage? A prefab (prefabricated) garage is an affordable, highly customizable alternative to a traditional garage. Traditional, stick-built garages are built much in the same way that traditional homes are built. In other words, they require a lot of installation work and can be very expensive. A prefab garage, on the other hand, can be installed quickly and easily compared to their traditional counterparts. They easily take the place of a detached garage. But easy installation is not the only benefit of a prefab garage. In fact, it’s one of just many benefits they offer.
Carport Express offers prefab metal garages that are both cost-effective and maintenance-free. This makes them perfect for protecting vehicles, adding storage space, and much more. They have developed a nationwide network of facilities. So, no matter where you live, they have a warehouse close to you. That means that customers in Winston-Salem, Greensboro, and beyond are in luck. Best of all, Carport Express has built strong relationships with each of these manufacturers. That means they can get you the best price possible on these useful garages.
Metal Garages Offer Numerous Benefits
These garages offer a wide range of benefits, including:
—prefabricated garages come in many different sizes, styles, and designs. That means whatever type of home you have, there’s a garage to match. Choose one that matches your home’s style. Or, go bold with exciting colors and designs. A prefab garage can stand out in ways that traditional garages can’t.
—one of the chief benefits of these garages is their cost. They are far less expensive than traditional garages. Plus, their ease of installation helps avoid costly pitfalls associated with traditional builds. Enjoy all of the benefits of a garage without the cost and hassle of traditional ones.
Ease of Construction
—these garages come in simple, comprehensive kits. Simply follow the instructions to assemble the individual pieces and have it up in a matter of hours. Or, pay an expert to do it. Either way, this construction method will help avoid unexpected costs that often come up during stick-built garages.
—once built, these garages require little maintenance. Often, they can be cleaned by simply hosing them off. This is perfect for people who don’t want to deal with upkeep.
—a prefab garage can be made from a variety of materials. That means that they can be whatever you want them to be. Want durability and energy efficiency? Choose metal and the garage can last for years to come. This makes it a perfect setting for a wide range of activities.
—choose the materials, designs, finishes, and much more to complement your home or to stand out as a statement. There’s virtually no end to the customization options available to you. Another option is to place the modular building on a concrete slab to make it even more permanent. So, if you have a yard or space that is oddly shaped, you can still find a garage that will work. A custom design will make excellent use of this space.
Are Garages Only for Parking Cars?
Of course, storing the family car is the primary use of a garage. But it’s far from the only use. With prefab garages from Carport Express, customers can make use of this space for a wide range of activities. Check out just a few of these options below:
—elevate your hobby with a workshop befitting your skill. Or, make the perfect space to allow for growth in your home business. A garage can make for a perfect workshop for woodworking, metal work, and much more. Or, use the space to work on projects that are too large or too messy for your house.
—working from home has many benefits, especially with the right office. A garage can be set up for your exact needs to make you more relaxed and more efficient. Maybe in your climate, you just need to add a portable heater, lighting and A/C and you’re set! Or, just use it for storage when you run an online business from home.
—owning ATVs, motorcycles, and snowmobiles are some of the most enjoyable parts of land ownership. But what about storage? Keep the clutter out of your house with a garage that can house and protect your toys.
—do you love to write, paint, or take photographs? Let your creative side flourish with a studio that can handle all your needs.
Hunting Gear Storage
—keep your guns, ammo, and other gear safe and away from the rest of the house. A garage can be a perfect place to prep for your hunts and store your gear safely.
—could you use some additional income? Of course, you could! Turn your property into a charming rental option. Or, store personal items in your garage while renting out your house. This will earn you extra money and will help the garage pay for itself.
Other Commercial or Residential Applications
—turn your garage into whatever you want or need it to be! There’s virtually no limit to what you can use this space for.
The Best Prefab Garages
Research shows that people want garages. In fact, an adequate garage is one of the top things people look for when buying a house. But what are you supposed to do if your current house doesn’t have one? Or, what if you have one but need another garage or workspace? Carport Express can help!
They maintain an extensive network of manufacturers. That means they can whatever type or size garage you want at the best price. But how do you know where to begin? After all, one of the benefits of metal garages is the variety they come in. Carport Express offers expertise to assist you in picking out or designing the garage that’s right for you. They take into consideration things like length and height, of course. But they also go beyond that to consider snow load ratings, seismic ratings, wind load ratings, and more. That means your garage will keep your property safe now and for years to come.
Maybe you just need something with a roof to keep the rain, snow and leaves off your cars. Go with a steel carport, made from the highest quality pre-engineered steel. Maybe your car, truck, or tractor needs its own secure storage. Just pick the size and style you want and they can get the storage garage that’s right for you. Perhaps a barn is more in line with what you need. A steel barn offers space and custom layouts and is incredibly attractive. Or, maybe you need space—and lots of it. Choose a clear span building that can be the perfect setting for all your needs.
Multiple Ways to Pay
Carport Express believes that these garages should be available to everyone. They understand that everyone goes through different financial situations. But, they know, this doesn’t change the need to protect valuable property from theft and the elements. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay:
—Carport Express has built a strong reputation in the metal building industry. This comes from developing a network of top-quality pre-engineered steel building manufacturers. For customers, this means getting the best possible product at the best possible price. Simply put, when manufacturers compete for your business, you win. So, when you buy a garage outright, you can trust that you’re getting the best price in the country.
—things happen, financially speaking. Unexpected bills arrive for homes, businesses, children, and much more. But does that change the fact that your property still needs protecting? Of course not. Luckily, Carport Express offers financing options for qualifying customers. They work with top steel structure manufacturers to pass along financing choices to customers. This is a great option for investing in valuable protection for your vehicles, property, and more. Contact their friendly experts to see what financing options are available to you today.
—having successful, working relationships with a wide network of manufacturers has benefits for customers. One of the key benefits is the option for customers to rent-to-own the garage that is perfect for them. Some manufacturers offer special rental agreements. Carport Express can help you find these options, if that’s what you need. Simply contact them and they will get to work on finding you the best deal for your current situation. It’s one of the many ways they help customers get the garage of their dreams when they need it most.
Get Your Free Quote Today
Interested in learning more about the many benefits and sources for prefab garages? Contact the experts today to get the process started. Just leave your contact information and a message and they will get in touch very quickly. They can help answer any questions you may have. Plus, they can explain some of the different options available to you. Interested in learning more about financing options? They can help with that too.
Maybe you’ve been thinking about adding a garage to your property for a while. Perhaps you’ve even given some serious thought as to how you might use this extra space. You might have cars that are braving the elements and you want to start protecting them. Maybe your attic is overflowing and you need some functional storage space for you and your family. Or, maybe you have a hobby you are passionate about and want the space to take it to the next level. In any case, Carport Express can help bring your dream to life. They can help find you the perfect building in just a few easy steps. Start by filling out this form and they will take it from there.
Or, give them a call at 1-888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.
Perhaps you’ve outgrown your garage as your family has gotten larger and you’ve converted it into living space. Or maybe you may have a garage, but it’s filled with everything but your car. Maybe you’ve just brought a brand-new camper for family camping trips. Whatever the scenario, sometimes you run out of room to protect your motor vehicles. Metal garages make the perfect solution to protect all types of vehicles and equipment.
Whenever you add structures to your property, it adds curb appeal and value. And adding on a metal garage is no different. Adding it is a quick and cost-effective way to create a place to park your car or add storage space. Moreover, according to an article in Realtor Magazine, having a garage is crucial. If you’re trying to sell your house, a lack of garage could be a deal-breaker.
What are the benefits of steel for metal garages?
Steel is the natural choice for metal garage construction for several reasons. Steel is naturally resistant to mold and mildew. Steel is also economical and has very high strength. This is an important factor with protection from the type of weather in your area.
For example, if you live in the North, snow, and ice will accumulate on the roof of your garage. In this case, you’ll want steel for extra strength. Also in coastal or plains state where you are subject to high-winds from storms, hurricanes, and tornados, steel is an excellent material due to its strength and flexibility. Our standard offerings utilize 29 gauge steel but we also offer a 26 gauge upgrade option as well.
What Features Are Available?
One of the really great things about metal garages is that they are customizable. There’s an abundance of features that can meet every need. For instance, doors and windows are a popular item. Or, add extra natural lighting with a skylight.
Plus, these metal structures are available in many different sizes, so there’s one to fit your needs. Do you want a single, two or three-car garage? How about a taller structure to fit your RV?
And that’s just the beginning. Adding insulation will prevent indoor condensation, protecting your assets. Moreover, this is also an energy-saving feature that will make your garage more comfortable. Then there are the color choices. Reds, blues, grays, greens; the possibilities are endless. You can pick just about any color of the rainbow or choose a combination of colors. When choosing your colors, pick ones to make your building unique, while also complementing surrounding structures.
Metal Garages Are an Easy Way to Add Storage
Attractive and versatile metal garages are an easy and affordable way to protect your automobile or provide extra storage. Plus, you can pick and choose your options to fully meet your needs. And, since they require little or no maintenance, your structure will stand for many years. Don’t subject your car to the unpredictable harsh weather conditions anymore! Buy a new, affordable, attractive metal structure today to protect your motor vehicles and more. Call us at 800 826-4849.
Our vehicles are one of the most expensive purchases that we make during our lifetime. It’s human nature to want to protect our possessions to extend their life and maintain their condition. That need is sometimes hard to achieve, if the design of our home or business doesn’t include a spacious garage. Of course, sometimes we have a garage, but a growing family means that there are more vehicles than garage space. How can we resolve these dilemmas? Metal carports to the rescue!
Metal Carports are the Perfect Solution
When you are in a quandary about how to add a structure on your property without building an entire garage, Carport Express can help! Metal carports are no longer just a steel roof panel on some support beams. You can customize the style, size, color and design of your carport to provide the coverage and protection you need. The final design will complement your home and other existing buildings on your property. Carports are now more attractive in their design and add to the curb appeal of your property.
You can have side walls with walk-in doors or other features. But all of these options are much less expensive than investing in portable buildings or a full garage. Today, carports are available in a wide range of sizes. They can be as wide or deep as you need. Also, the manufacturer will offer a wide range of colors from which to choose. You will be able to accommodate all of your family’s vehicles in a custom structure. Don’t let the weather damage your car or truck. Why stand out in the cold and clean snow from your vehicle’s roof and hood? Let the snow and ice slide off the roof panels of your new carport!
How does Carport Express Help with the Process?
Any time that you add a carport to your property, you want to ensure that it meets many criteria.
- Fulfill your needs
- Meet your expectations
- Add value to your investment
- Comply with local regulations
- Be comprised of high-quality, pre-engineered steel
- Have a design that complements your home or other surrounding buildings
- Last for many years in excellent condition with a warranty
Our experts have a nationwide network of top manufacturers and approved contractors. After we discuss your needs, location, budget and other requirements, we access our network to find the best manufacturer and installation technicians to provide you with the carport that will fulfill your needs and then some!
What about Financing Options?
Because of our outstanding reputation, Carport Express has earned the trust of the top manufacturers of steel structures. We qualify for many financing plans that we are able to offer to our customers. There are times that many of us need to make a major purchase, but don’t have the cash available at the same time. We don’t want our customers to wait when they need a carport to protect their vehicles. That’s why we are the go-to resource when you want to have a carport on your property as soon as possible.
Give us a call now to begin your project. Speak to an expert at 800 826-4849.
Imagine, you buy the vehicle of your dreams and you drive it home. You park your car in the driveway with the anticipation of driving it to work the next day. However, the next morning, you discover bird droppings all over your new car! You’ve always loved polka dots, but this is not the way to go. Of course, you could wipe off the droppings but you’re in a hurry to get to work on time. Besides, you shouldn’t have to clean your car every day. Now, start that same scenario over. You’ve just purchased a new car and you store it in a carport or garage. The next morning, you greet your beautiful car and drive to work. No bird issues, no scraping, no peeling paint, and no worrying. Thanks to beautiful metal buildings you’re good to go!
Besides your house, your car is probably one of the biggest investments you’ll ever make. Do you prefer a shiny new ride or a well-cared-for pre-owned vehicle? Either way, you’ll want to take the best possible care of your set of wheels. However, taking good care of your vehicle means more than just car maintenance and washes. In addition to all that, you’ll also want to ensure your vehicle has protection from the elements. However, don’t just protect your vehicle. Do it with a carport or garage that’s as attractive as your ride.
Metal Buildings Protect Your Car’s Paint
In addition to bird droppings, the elements can also be harmful to your vehicle. While small amounts of Mother Nature won’t cause serious damage, continues exposure could. That’s why metal buildings are so important to have for your car. The most harmful elements are rain, snow, hail, and pollen. Acid rain leaves watermarks that can tarnish your car’s shiny exterior and paint job. In addition, snow can have a similar effect if left uncleaned. When it melts, all that water remains on your car eating away at the paint. Another problem is hail. While small chunks won’t make a dent, bigger chunks could potentially be very harmful. Lastly, don’t forget about pollen. Pollen has such a high acidity that just a single grain can erode paint. Just imagine what an entire season of pollen would do.
Affordable and durable, many people prefer carports over garages as they get the job done cheaper. Plus, they’re ideal for storing campers, RVs, tractors, loaders, popups, and boats. Carports provide a protecting roof, shielding from rain, snow, ice or hail. Moreover, they’re convenient. Tired of dealing with garage door openers? A carport lets you park and go. Need extra space? No problem! Carports are available in single, double, or in triple widths! So, you’ll have plenty of room for all your gear! They also require very little maintenance. Thus, you can store and go! Lastly, carports are easy to relocate. Therefore, if you ever decided to move, take your favorite carport with you!
Do you want the best possible form of protection for your vehicle? If so, then a steel garage is for you. Like a carport, garages are available in many sizes. However, unlike a carport, a garage has siding and a door. So, your vehicles will have full protection from the outside. Additionally, steel garages are durable and capable of withstanding strong winds, snow, ice, and even hail. Since you can lock the door, you have the added feature of security. Furthermore, they require very little maintenance. Wouldn’t it be nice if you could store your valuables inside and never have to worry about them again? Well, a steel garage gives you the freedom to do just that!
Customizable Metal Buildings
Perhaps the best thing about metal buildings is that they are completely customizable. Meaning, they’re available in many different sizes and colors. You also choose if and where you want to add doors or windows. Choose a plain and simple design or something a little fancier. The possibilities are endless!
Boost Your Curb Appeal and Resale Value
Before you do any kind of home improvement, it’s always good to ask, “Will this increase my home’s value?” The answer is yes! Garages and carports are likely to increase both your home’s value and its curb appeal. Basically, your garage or carport is an extension of your house as it provides extra space for vehicles and equipment. How much the value increases depends on the amount you invest in the project. Therefore, the more your garage or carport costs the more it will boost your home’s value.
Ready to improve your home with a beautiful garage or carport? Let Carport Express help you find the right company! Call 800 826-4849. Simply tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll do the rest!
Today’s families seem to accumulate more possessions than previous generations. We have more cars per household, more ATVs, snowmobiles, riding mowers and sports equipment. All of these items take up more space than the average home allocates for storage. How to solve this space-shortage dilemma? Carport Express has the solution! Steel buildings can be the answer to your storage problems.
What Types of Steel Buildings are Available for a Residential Property?
Whether you collect cars or trucks or just have several family members with vehicles, everyone wants to provide protection for their expensive possessions. You can customize a metal carport to hold as many vehicles as you want to protect. A sturdy carport is just one of the steel buildings that will add value to your property. Depending on your location, weather will be a factor in determining the design and metal materials that will do the job best. In a sunny, warm location you may only need a roof to protect vehicles from the scorching rays of the sun. Areas that receive a lot of rain or snow may demand side protection, as well. Remember that snow will slide off metal roof panels and eliminate the need to clean snow from your vehicle’s roof!
In some cases, more protection may be necessary. Choosing to add a complete garage on your property provides more than storage for your vehicles. You may decide to add some extra indoor, secure space for your landscaping tools and equipment. Eventually, most metal buildings will pay for themselves in added sales value.
Perhaps your home already has a garage, but you just don’t have enough space for your gardening tools, riding mower, sports equipment, large outdoor toys or hobby supplies. This is where a secure, lockable metal building can provide the perfect solution. These buildings come in all sizes and you can customize them to your exact needs.
More people are returning to the land and raising animals on their property. Steel buildings can provide the indoor protection and space that you need when housing animals. No matter the climate, animals require protected spaces that house their food, water and bedding area.
This design allows a large open space with no support beams. Steel buildings with this design serve many purposes for commercial uses as a warehouse or distribution center or possibly as a hangar for a private plane or boat storage. As with all metal structures, these can be as many sq ft as you require for your particular use.
How Can I Find Steel Buildings to Suit My Needs?
Carport Express understands that most people haven’t got the time to find the best resource in their area. It takes time to research websites, compare prices, determine workmanship quality, negotiate prices, find dependable installers and choose proper materials. There may be ten local companies all stating that they have the finest quality materials, best prices and professional installation. How to choose?
That’s where Carport Express comes in! We have the resources to match you with the perfect provider for the unique structure that you need. Our experience and vast network of trustworthy local companies allows us to make the best choice for your project. Our leverage in this business allows us to work with the top manufacturers and obtain the best pricing. Installation is usually included in the final price, depending on the final choice of manufacturer. Financing is easier when working with us, since our reputation allows us to pass along financing options that you won’t find elsewhere.
Contact us today! Call 800 826-4849 to speak with an expert who will guide you toward your dream solution!