Metal barns are a great, affordable option for adding space to your property. These steel structures are built from high quality, strong and durable galvanized steel that will stand the test of time. Barns typically have a pitched roof with vertical support for added strength. But a barn only refers to the shape and style of the building. Other than that, buyers can choose from a wide variety of colors and options like multiple stories and more. Adding windows or doors as you need them means that you will have a unique building that serves your needs. These structures are perfect as another garage or shelter for raising a horse or livestock or just more storage space. After all, you paid a lot for your equipment and property. Make sure you protect it.
A metal barn is one of the most cost-effective ways to do that. In these times, who doesn’t want added value for their money? So, when it comes to buying one, you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible offer on the building of your choice. Plus, most of these manufacturers offer professional construction options. So, check out what makes Carport Express your destination for high quality metal buildings below.
The Highest Quality Metal Barns
Like anything else, metal barns come in a wide variety of styles. More than that, though, they are available in many levels of quality…all the more reason to purchase from a reliable source. Some manufacturers cut corners or sacrifice on quality in order to offer competitive pricing. So how do you know who to trust? The answer is simple: trust the industry expert, Carport Express. They only deal with the best, most reputable manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Even better, they can help you find the exact right barn for your needs. Carport Express has built its business model on offering a variety of options from these top manufacturers. As such, they have no bias or agenda in recommending one product over another. This allows them to offer their customers unbiased, objective opinions based on their customers’ exact needs. To see more about this, see the “Why Buy from Carport Express?” section below.
Best of all, they use their industry position to get their clients the best possible prices. By working with these manufacturers for years, they essentially have them compete for your business. As such, they offer extremely competitive pricing and financing options. Carport Express passes along these benefits to their customers. So, you know you’re getting the best possible deal on the right barn for your property. Not exactly sure what you need? No problem! Their friendly team of experts can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Versatile Uses for a Barn
A metal barn is the perfect setting for any number of options. Let’s take a look at just a few of these options:
- Storage—is your house, garage, or attic overflowing with clutter? Most people struggle with finding space to store their valuables. There are not many good options. After all, if you’ve kept it this long, it’s probably important. But that also means it deserves proper storage. A metal barn can offer additional storage space so you can get the clutter out of the way but still protect it. Best of all, a barn can be big enough to offer storage space in addition to being a great place for other functions.
- Workshop—taking care of your land requires extensive equipment. Often, that equipment takes up a lot of space. A metal barn can offer the perfect place to store this equipment. Plus, it lets you work on this equipment and be protected from the elements. Or, turn your barn into the perfect workshop for your cars, metal, wood work or much more. Quit trying to carve out space in your house or garage and limiting your full potential. A galvanized steel barn is the affordable way to get serious about your property maintenance or hobbies and enjoy the experience.
- Business—do you have livestock on your property? Maybe you’ve always wanted to add more animals and expand your farming business. Or, maybe you fix cars on the side. No matter what line of business you’re in, a metal barn can be the perfect location. Depending on how you will use the barn, there are even many options as to the types of doors available. After all, it offers tons of space in an attractive style, but separated from your house. Keep your work life separate from your home life with a metal barn. This will allow you to be more productive, get more work done, and get back to your family.
A metal barn offers numerous benefits. First, they come in many different shapes, colors and sizes. From small enough to fit a few pieces of equipment to double story barns, they are perfect for any application. Most of them will require a concrete foundation. However, with some sizes or configurations, this may not be absolutely necessary. Check out some of their many other benefits:
- Strength—metal offers numerous advantages over wood, resin, or plastic. Metal is generally much lighter and often cheaper than these alternatives. Plus, metal is much more secure than these other options. Whether protecting against the elements or theft, metal is the ideal choice. A metal roof is perfect to handle snow loads in cold climates, since the snow will slide off the roof and won’t accumulate to cause a dangerous weight on the roof.
- Durability—added strength also means more durability. Steel is resistant to rot, mold, termites, and other things that compromise wood buildings over time. Carport Express sells barns made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel, so they will last for generations.
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to a barn, the cheapest option isn’t always the best option. But the most cost-effective option is often the right choice. Metal barns offer a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—barns offer their own unique style. But metal barns can also be customized to match any home or business. From size options to colors, textures, the style roof and other features, they are highly customizable. So, they will look great no matter where you put them.
- Construction and Maintenance—metal barns come in simple, easy-to-install kits. So, they are simple enough to put together yourself. Or, if you’d prefer, arrange for an expert to do the job and save yourself the hassle. Either way, you’ll save a lot of money over traditional buildings. Plus, they are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep. Often, they just need to be hosed off.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you go to book a hotel or a plane ticket, how do you do it? Do you go directly to an airline’s website, search, and pay for whatever fits your schedule? Or, do you use an aggregator tool or website to search for the best price across any airline? If you’re like most of us, you fall into the second category. So why is that? The answer is very simple. Even with a healthy budget, no one likes wasting money when they don’t have to. And when it comes to getting the lowest price, the answer is the same no matter what you’re trying to buy. The more options you have to choose from, the more likely you are to be able to get a good deal.
That’s exactly the approach Carport Express takes to providing customers with the best deal on metal buildings. Their team works hard to gather prices and specifications from the industry’s top manufacturers and installers. Then, they present these options to their customers so they can choose the best option for them. Often, this comes down to price. After all, everyone wants to pay the lowest price. But they also scope out information like location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more. This way, customers can choose not the cheapest product—but rather, the best product at the best price for their unique requirements.
This means the Carport Express can act as your tool for finding the best price on metal buildings for your property. They make the buying process much faster and simpler for their customers. Plus, they leverage their experience with these manufacturers to get the best possible prices on all products. That’s how they can offer the best prices on the products they sell. And it’s how they offer a distinctive value to their customers.
Why shop around comparing many manufacturers and retailers to try to determine the best value and the perfect solution for your needs? Carport Express has a huge variety of sources and they can guide you toward the metal barn that will fulfill your needs and stay within your budget.
Pay the Way You Want
Another distinct advantage that Carport Express offers is flexible payment options. They understand that different customers have different budgets or plans. That’s why they offer the following options:
- Buy—buying something outright is the most traditional method of purchasing something. And to be sure, there are many advantages to doing this. To start, you can avoid financing charges and long payment schedules. This means that you’ll get the best possible price on what you’re buying from Carport Express. Take advantage of their position within the industry to get the best pricing and best options.
- Finance—for many of us, however, buying something outright is difficult if not impossible. After all, this is the real world and it’s often not possible to save the way we might want to. However, this doesn’t make the need for strong and affordable ways to store your property any less pressing. That’s why Carport Express works with manufacturers to provide financing options. Then, they pass along these options to their customers. This means that customers can get great payment terms and not have to wait for their new metal building. To see what options might be available, all you have to do is give them a call.
- Rent-to-Own—renting to own is a great option for many customers. It offers maximum flexibility and convenience without sacrificing equity that is built from making payments. Best of all, it gives you access to your metal building immediately, so you don’t have to wait to enjoy it. Down the road, you have the option to apply payments to cost of ownership. Or, continue to rent as long as it suits you. This option is perfect for many businesses or people that want to retain flexibility in their financial future. Contact Carport Express to find out more about this option.
Get Your Free Quote Today
As Americans, we work hard and take care of our own. And that should extend to everything on our property. Don’t let your cars or other equipment withstand the elements any longer. Plus, because we work hard, we deserve the best for ourselves and our family. Maybe your house is overrun with clutter and needs some additional space. Or, maybe you’re working out of your garage and need more space in order to reach your full potential. In any case, a steel barn can be the answer to your problems. When it comes to protecting your property, nothing beats steel structures or barns.
Metal barns are highly customizable. They can come with traditional barn doors or with metal or wood panels for decoration. Maybe you need to add windows for light or ventilation. Working with your adviser from Carport Express, you will be shown all of the possibilities to make your barn exactly what you need. You become the designer and architect of your own building!
It’s clear that metal barns offer incredible benefits at a very reasonable, affordable cost. Steel barns are strong, durable, and long-lasting. So, maybe you’re ready to find the option that matches your vision. Just contact Carport Express and they can find it for you in no time. But maybe you’re just starting your search and want some additional information. Well, they can help with that too. Their experts can present options from the top manufacturers.
So, what are you waiting for? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.
For many of us, the American Dream means carving out a happy life on a piece of land we can call our own. Nowhere else in the world are we guaranteed the right to pursue our own happiness. Yes, there’s a lot we have to be thankful for because we live in this great country. And once we have it, our focus turns to protecting our property. This is especially important for cars, boats, and other vehicles. After all, the elements can do more damage to vehicles than anything else. And keeping them safe and protected from theft is of vital importance. You can achieve both of these things with a metal garage. And there’s no better place to buy metal garages than from Carport Express. They are the industry leader because they help you find what you need at the best price possible. Best of all, they work with manufacturers that make all of their products right here in America. So, you know you’re getting the best quality steel structures. Check out the benefits of buying from Carport Express below.
The Leader in Quality, Affordable Garages
If you’re looking for a metal garage, carport, or other metal structures, look no further. Carport Express will find the best pre-engineered steel buildings and expert installers. And they’ll do all of this within your budget and your schedule.
By working with Carport Express, you have a technician who can assist you with the entire process. There are so many options and materials available, it can be a bit confusing. When given the opportunity to customize your own building, what do you want to include? Are you going to use it as a garage workshop or for storage, in addition to protecting your vehicles? Do you want extra height to accommodate your recreational vehicles? What style and color options are you considering? Depending on your location, you may require a garage design that will withstand high winds. Additionally, you may want a unique roof style to complement your home. You may want walk-in doors from a couple of sides for convenience. It’s great to be able to add doors or change the height – anything is possible when you are customizing your own metal garage. You may even decide to include an additional area for a man cave!
No matter what grade roof system you purchase, all have a galvanized steel frame to ensure durability. From the roof to the garage door, every component is engineered to last for many years.
Carport Express has the experience and the sources to help you find what you need – a durable, secure, attractive detached garage. They make the top manufacturers in the industry compete for your business. This means that you’ll get the best products at the best prices. Some of the industry’s top manufacturers that they work with include:
- Eagle Carports
- EastCoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
They have access to all the options you might be looking for. You can even check out how your building with look with their unique 3D Visualizer tool.
Benefits of Metal Garages
Metal garages offer a wide range of benefits, including:
- Strength—metal garages are strong. In fact, they offer strength much more effectively and efficiently than other types of garages. They protect against the elements and offer superior protection against theft. So, you can rest assured that your vehicles and other property are well-protected.
- Durability—one of the greatest benefits of metal garages is their durability. Metal garages are made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. That means they will last for decades—even generations—to come.
- Cost-Efficiency—no worthwhile investment in your home is cheap. But metal garages offer a great cost-benefit ratio. To start, they are far less expensive than traditional, stick-built garages. So, they can be installed at very low costs. And materials are long-lasting, so don’t need the same upkeep as traditional garages.
- Customizability—metal garages come in many different sizes, styles, and designs. Simply choose the right combination to match the style of your home. Need an uncommon shape to fit your unique yard? How about some doors and windows to add flexibility and light? Carport Express can help. Your custom design will match your exact needs—and it will look good, too!
- Ease of Installation—these garages come in simple kits. Simply follow the instructions to assemble individual pieces or trust an expert to do it. Either way, you’ll enjoy tremendous savings over traditionally-built garages.
- Easy Maintenance—the best part about these garages is that they require very little upkeep. Simply hose them off once in a while to keep clean. This option is perfect for people who don’t want to deal with maintenance.
All of these benefits make metal garages the best and most cost-effective way of protecting your property. In addition, you will add to the curb appeal of your home and therefore increase your investment. Go with a metal garage from Carport Express and get the peace of mind you deserve. And check out everything else they offer for your home below.
The Right Building for Your Home
Carport Express offers a number of metal buildings perfect for every home. See the unique features of each one below to see which will work best for you.
- Steel Carports—let’s face it: as good as your car looks gleaming in the sun, it isn’t worth the damage. Sun, rain, wind, hail, and more can wreak havoc on cars and other vehicles. A steel carport from Carport Express will keep your vehicle safe and clean. They are made from the highest quality pre-engineered steel and expertly installed.
- Storage Garages—sometimes, protecting against the elements isn’t enough. Valuable property deserves to be protected. And you deserve to have the peace of mind knowing your vehicles and other items are safe. Storage garages keep cars, trucks, boats, and more super safe. Plus, they are customizable in a wide range of colors and styles. So, they will be both functional and attractive on your property.
- Steel Barns—what can be better than the massive storage space and quaint style of a barn? A steel barn, of course! Steel barns offer the same classic styles and looks with top-quality security features. Carport Express can tailor the exact design and layout you’re looking for. So, your barn can be a perfect fit for the extra space you need. Plus, their metal frames are the highest quality in the industry.
- Clear Span Buildings—sometimes, projects require a little more space than a garage or barn can offer. Some jobs even require huge amounts of space. Imagine storing airplanes or huge industrial equipment. These buildings are commonly used as distribution centers for online businesses or storage for retail stores. In these cases, a clear span building is the perfect choice. These buildings are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality. So, they are the perfect choice for residential or commercial uses.
More Affordable Than You Might Think
Metal garages offer a lot of benefits. Maybe none are greater than the peace of mind you’ll get knowing your property is protected. And when you buy from Carport Express, that peace of mind can be more affordable than you might think. They leverage a vast network of resources to bring you the best prices on the market. This vast network gives customers access to numerous vendors and installers across the country. So, Carport Express can find you the best deal quickly. And they can find the lowest financing options on exactly what you’re looking for.
This is especially true when you consider the protection that metal garages offer. After all, think of the costs and headaches associated with a vehicle being stolen or damaged. If you’ve ever had anything stolen, you know how frustrating this can be. Sure, the police do their best to help. But they are often unable to help recover the vehicle. And even if insurance reimburses you, you often lose some of the value. Not to mention the headaches associated with this lengthy process. The same goes for vehicles that are damaged. Imagine a hail storm cracking a windshield so badly it needs replacing. When you consider that a metal garage can prevent these costs, they essentially pay for themselves over time.
Best of all, Carport Express offers you the ability to own your own garage today and pay later. No good investment is cheap. Then again, most investments don’t offer the same kind of value that a garage does. Garages help increase the value of a home, since most homeowners want to buy a house with a garage. But life happens. No one understands that better than the friendly experts at Carport Express. That’s why they offer a number of payment options to their customers. See the next section for details.
Flexible Payment Options
- Buy—buying something outright is the traditional way of doing it. And there are many benefits to this method. First and foremost, metal garages from Carport Express are downright affordable. Unlike traditional, stick-built garages, they are cost-effective and cheaper. This means that many people can spend a relatively short amount of time saving for them. Buying outright means avoiding payments and taking pride in ownership. Plus, Carport Express works with a nationwide network of manufacturers. They have built strong, successful working relationships. So, they can leverage these relationships to get you the best price. You can rest assured you’re getting a top-quality carport for the most competitive price.
- Finance—of course, buying outright is often the most preferable way of paying. But let’s face it: all of us go through situations where we don’t have cash handy. Does that mean we should let our vehicles or other valuables go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. And they can use their relationships with manufacturers to help as well. They work with these companies on financing options and then pass them along to customers. So, you can start protecting your property today and enjoy flexible payment options until it’s paid off. Contact them today to see what financing options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—another great option they offer is rent-to-own. This allows customers to start renting the carport immediately. But it also gives them the option to have these rental payments go towards the cost of owning the carport. Carport Express does this through special rental agreements with certain manufacturers. Carport Express can help find these options and set them up so that you can enjoy the benefits of renting-to-own.
Free, No-Obligation Quotes
It’s clear that a metal garage offers a long list of benefits. But maybe you have a specific question. Or, maybe you’re interested in getting some more information to help you make your decision. Just contact the experts today to start the process. They ask for your contact information and a short description of what you’d like help with. That way, they will have the answers you need and they will help guide you toward the right solution for your requirements.
No matter where you are in your process, their experts can help. Let’s say you have a second car and a boat that are currently facing the elements out in your driveway. Maybe you’ve always needed some extra space but never thought you could afford it. Perhaps you’d like to pull the trigger on a garage but need help with some financing options. Or, maybe you’ve taken up a new hobby and need some space to do it justice. In any case, the friendly experts at Carport Express can help. They can find the perfect options for you in just a few easy steps.
Maybe you’re a little further along in the process and want to start getting some cost information. They make it easy to get that, too. Just fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Or, if you’d prefer, give them a call at 888-663-4037 to talk to an expert today.