In America, we enjoy a lot of freedoms. Perhaps none are greater than the right to pursue our dreams. For many of us, that dream includes owning a piece of property we can call our own. Few things can be more satisfying than having some land that our family can enjoy. And with that land comes some responsibilities. It means taking care of the lawn and landscaping and other natural resources. And along with that comes the need for machinery, equipment, and more. So, what are you supposed to do when you have this valuable property but need a cost-effective way to protect it? The answer is simple! Metal carports from Carport Express can protect your property, offer storage for vehicles, RV covers, and more. These carport kits can be delivered in a box or installed by a professional to fit your needs. So, check out the many benefits of a steel carport and what makes Carport Express the best place to buy it.
Benefits of Metal Carports
A metal carport is one of the best additions that property owners can make. Besides being attractive, it is extremely useful. When you buy from Carport Express, metal carports offer many benefits, including:
- Value—it’s impossible to beat the value to cost ratio of steel carports. These carport kits are much cheaper than traditional, stick-built buildings. Plus, custom metal carports can offer the same level of protection as other structures for a fraction of the cost. It’s the most cost-effective way to get the protection you need for your property.
- Strength—leaving cars or other property out in the elements is incredibly risky. They are at the mercy of wind, rain, hail, and snow, which all take a heavy toll. Plus, they can protect against freezing rain, ice, and other winter threats. Not to mention the threat of damage from falling trees, animals, and more. When you buy from Carport Express, you get a carport made from pre-engineered steel that will fight the elements for many years to come.
- Longevity—the durability of metal carport kits comes from the strength of the galvanized steel. Because it is so strong, this metal resists rot, softening, insects and other things that compromise wood over time. The pre-engineered steel carports available through Carport Express are ideal for standing the test of time.
- Customization—the first few generations of carports were effective but also often unsightly. Today’s modern carports are attractive because they can complement whatever style you desire. Choose the right combination of color, material, design, and eave and roof style for the carport of your dreams. Whether you need a wide carport or any custom configuration for your vehicles, Carport Express can provide the design you need. A roof style to match your home? No problem! Also, carports can be installed nearly anywhere. Whether you want it right next to the house or out on your property, a metal carport is the perfect choice.
- Low Maintenance—one of the biggest benefits is the lack of required maintenance. Unlike other materials, metal does not need to be painted or kept up with. Just rinse off with a hose on occasion to keep it looking new.
The Most Cost-Effective Way to Protect Your Property
This article explains some of the many advantages of having a carport. Perhaps the most important benefit offered by a steel carport is the affordable protection it provides. And properly protecting our property give us a satisfaction unlike any other. Of course, there are many ways to protect property. But almost all of them are incredibly expensive and likely impossible for most middle-class families. For example, a traditional, brick and mortar building is incredibly expensive. Everything from the materials to installation costs make traditional buildings less than ideal for most people.
By contrast, a metal carport can offer incredible value. They also offer endless customization options. No matter what roof style you prefer, they have it. From a boxed eave to a traditional eave, steel can be made to look however you want. In fact, the roof panels can be highly customized as well. That’s because steel is often a fraction of the price of their traditional counterparts. And when bought from Carport Express, they can be the most affordable option around. Carport Express even offers numerous financing options so that a new metal structure is closer than you might think. But that’s not all. In addition to being more cost-effective, a metal carport or building can offer more benefits than traditional ones.
To start, steel offers far more durability and longevity than other materials. And when you consider the protection offered by these carports, they virtually pay for themselves over time. Just think about the cost and stress that will result from damaged or stolen property. Chances are you might have been through this situation or know someone who has. Even a cracked windshield from a storm is a major hassle. So why not avoid this hassle altogether? Even better, these buildings will even add value to your property.
Quality is Key
Like most things, quality is key to good metal carports. And quality comes from a combination of where it’s made, what it’s made of, and who made it. Carport Express sources its carports from the top manufacturers in the country. All of these carports are made in the U.S.A., so you can trust the quality. And all of these top manufacturers use only the very best materials. They have each become industry leaders because of their commitment to quality. So, you can rest assured knowing that when you buy from Carport Express, you’re buying nothing short of the very best. You can count on Carport Express to team you up with the manufacturer whose products best suit your needs. No reason to shop around at many different websites and try to compare products and prices. Carport Express does the shopping for you. They can match you with the product that matches your requirements and fits your budget.
With quality steel structures from Carport Express, a metal carport can:
· House what you love most, including vehicles or boats or anything else
· Protect your property from the elements that can damage them
· Save money over other materials, including traditional, stick-built buildings
· Be the most economical and cost-effective choice for your needs
· Install easily and provide extremely low maintenance over the life of the carport
· Enhance the look of your property while providing practical uses
· Be the extra storage space your family desperately needs
· Provide a roof over your head for repairing the car or other important work
· Grow by adding other carports or other metal buildings
All of this quality extends to the steel carports for sale available through Carport Express. But these benefits apply to a garage or metal barns or any other building that Carport Express sells. Whatever you need a secure storage, workshop, barn for animals or business office or distribution center, there is a Carport Express solution that will fit your needs and budget.
Don’t Trust the Rest, Buy from the Best
So, if quality is important to you, then don’t trust just any seller. Carport Express has built its business on delivering the highest quality products at the lowest prices around. How do they do this? They maintain a vast network of the top metal building manufacturers in America. Through years of successful working relationships, they have built good terms with all of them. That means that they can pass along the benefits of these good relationships to their customers. And by making manufacturers compete for your business on price, it’s the customer that always wins.
Carport Express works with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
· Eagle Carports
· Eastcoast Carports
· American Carports
· Five Star Metal Buildings
· Best Choice Metal Structures
· Steel Buildings & Structures
· And many more!
If you’re at all familiar with carports, then you know that no name is more respected than Eagle. Eagle Carports are known for top-quality metal carports and industrial steel buildings. They specialize in customizing their structures to meet customer needs. That’s why they are the single largest manufacturer of metal carports in the country. Plus, they offer the widest range of self-supporting steel structures. In fact, they manufacture more than 50,000 buildings across six manufacturing sites every year. That’s how they can offer the most economical ways for land owners to add storage and protection solutions to their property.
Plus, Carport Express sells a number of other buildings, including metal garages, barns and clear span buildings. They have everything from metal RV carports to carport covers to garage kits to garage buildings and more. So, they can handle all your needs around home additions! Plus, they can help find the custom options, like a particular vertical roof to match your exact needs.
Buying Options That Work for You
In these uncertain economic times, saving for an addition like a carport can be challenging if not impossible. But does that reduce your need to protect your property? The experts at Carport Express don’t think so. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay for your custom metal carport:
Buy—buying something certainly has its benefits. To start, buying outright eliminates financing charges or paying over time. That means that you’re getting the absolute best deal, at least when you buy from Carport Express. They are able to offer the most affordable options on the market through strong relationships with manufacturers. So, you can buy a quality building at the best price around and take pride in your new building immediately.
Finance—of course, buying outright isn’t always in the cards. That is especially true in our current economic crisis. Times are tight and there are more immediate needs that require attention. But that doesn’t mean your property should go unprotected any longer. Luckily, Carport Express offers friendly, flexible financing options. They do so by leveraging their relationships with manufacturers and passing them along to qualified customers. So, you can make affordable payments while enjoying your new carport immediately. To see what options are available to you, just get in touch with them.
Rent-to-Own—though less known than the first two, renting to own is a great option for many customers. This option provides flexibility for those that need it. It lets you start enjoying your new building today. And if you only need it for a limited time, you can free yourself from being on the hook longer than necessary. However, you also have the option to apply payments towards the price of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Get Your Free, No-Obligation Quote
It’s clear that a metal carport offers numerous benefits. Perhaps one of the biggest benefits is cost-effectiveness. Like most things, you get what you pay for. But the beauty of a metal carport is that the metal and other materials is relatively cheap. When compared to traditional, stick-built buildings, they are downright cheap. That’s what makes them such a great choice for many homeowners.
Perhaps you’ve already looked at a metal carport and are ready to move forward. Or maybe you need more information about metal carport prices. Maybe you’re just starting to look. Or, maybe you are looking for an answer to a question you have. No matter what stage you’re in, contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Simply put in your contact information and a short message. From there, their experts will be in touch to help you with whatever you need.
Maybe you’re ready to start protecting your property through metal carports for sale. Chances are you may have gone a little longer than you should have. Do you have a car or boat sitting outside, at the mercy of the elements? Maybe, like a lot of us, you have clutter taking up space that you want to keep. Instead of throwing money away on a storage unit every month, go with a metal carport or storage building from Carport Express. Their friendly team will help you find the perfect choice for your needs. To get started, just fill out their easy-to-use form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Rather talk to a real person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to talk to an expert today.
Metal buildings are both versatile and extremely practical. These steel structures offer strength, durability, custom options, and more. Moreover, a steel structure is an extremely cost-effective way to add extra storage or usable space to your home or business. For example, a metal garage is the perfect setting to tackle any project that comes up. And when you buy from Carport Express, you’re getting the best possible deal on these buildings. All of the structures they sell are made right here in the United States, so you know you’re getting quality materials and construction. Plus, they have long-standing relationships with the top manufacturing firms in the country. So, they can pass along the advantages of these relationships to their customers. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the best product at the best possible price. Everything from the roof to the sides are strong and durable and perfect for commercial or residential applications.
Benefits of Metal Buildings
Metal buildings are strong and durable, of course. But they also offer a whole host of other benefits. Check out just a few of these below:
- Strength—for centuries, consumers have turned to metal for its unmatched strength and security. That’s because metal is far superior to wood, plastic, and other materials. This is especially true when it comes to protecting against the elements, theft, and much more. So, if you’re looking to protect your property, make sure you go with metal.
- Durability—along with that strength comes added durability. Because metal is so strong, it resists things like rot, mold, insects, or other things that compromise wood or plastic over time. And everything Carport Express sells is made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. So, your metal building will last for generations to come.
- Cost-Effectiveness—this is one of the biggest benefits of metal buildings. That’s what makes them such a great choice for adding usable space to a home or business. It’s also what makes them so popular among buyers. Get a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—metal garages can match or complement any home or business. They come in virtually every size, style, or design. Choose a traditional size for most applications. Or, choose a customized, unique shape to match your home. Either way, it will look great and be extremely functional.
- Ease of Installation—metal buildings come in simple, easy-to-install kits. That makes them easy to put together—just follow the included instructions. Or, hire an expert to get it done quickly. Either way, total cost will be far less than traditional buildings.
- Easy Maintenance—unlike traditional buildings, metal requires very little upkeep. Just hose them off on occasion to keep clean. Keep maintenance cost and time low while offering maximum protection.
Benefits of Buying from Carport Express
When you buy something, what do you look for in a seller? If it’s quality products at the most competitive prices, then you’re in luck. Carport Express has built its business model on delivering the highest quality at the lowest prices. So how do they do this? By maintaining a network of metal building manufacturers across the country. They pass along the fruits of these relationships to their customers. And since they make these manufacturers compete for your business, you get the best deals around.
Best of all, they work with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Carport Express has years of experience in this industry. So, they can help you find what you’re looking for. Wondering what some of your options are? They make it easy to get the information you need. Check out their innovative, 3D Visualizer Tool to get a realistic view of the building you want. And with Carport Express, you’ll have access to all the customization options you could possibly imagine.
Make It What You Want
Some people may have the idea that metal buildings are boring, plain buildings. They ask, “Can my metal building have windows?” But those people have an outdated idea of what these buildings can be. Modern manufacturing allows metal buildings to come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, these buildings can be as large or as small as customers need them to be. Fit a car or boat or even several airplanes in one of these buildings. You can customize your building with as many windows and doors as you need. If you are storing a boat or car, choose the appropriate type of door. If you need light inside to work, add more windows…you are the architect!
So how can Carport Express offer this type of variety? Simple: they work with a nationwide network of metal building manufacturers. Over time, they have built these relationships so that they are strong and fruitful. Simply put, more manufacturers mean more options for Carport Express customers. Each manufacturer offers different colors, sizes, and styles. That means that you can choose from a wide variety to find exactly what you need. You tell Carport Express what your needs are and they will find the most cost-effective solution. They take away that chore, so you don’t have to go to many websites to compare prices and materials.
Not exactly sure what you’re looking for? The experts at Carport Express can help. They offer extensive expertise to help customers find or design the right metal building for any application. That goes for height and length but also for snow load ratings, wind ratings, and more. Using this new building as an office or work space? Go for a design that features numerous windows to let in natural light. Keep things as bright and airy as you would in your house.
Almost No Limit to Customization Options
Another question that people ask is, “How big can a metal building be?” Truthfully, there is almost no limit to the size. No matter what kind of metal building you’re interested in, they have one that’s right for you. They offer a wide variety of metal buildings that are perfect for any home. Check out a few of these options below:
- Metal Garages—a custom steel building is the ideal choice for your garage. These metal garages offer a convenient, secure way to protect vehicles, create space, and more. Use this space to park your car or boat. Or, work on that classic car you’re restoring in peace – safe from the elements. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and options, so they can fit whatever you need.
- Barns—a steel barn offers the same classic style that has been enjoyed for centuries. But they are even better because they offer modern security features. Get the exact right size and style you want from Carport Express. So, your attractive new barn can house everything from equipment to toys to the place for the gear for all your hobbies and sports.
- Carports—that new car you just bought looks great now. But after being subjected to the sun, wind, and rain, it’s going to start to not look as great. So how can you protect it? Maybe you want to cover your car or boat but don’t want a full garage. In this case, a steel carport can offer safety and protection. Plus, they are incredibly affordable!
- Clear Span Buildings—some projects need more space than a normal garage or barn can offer. For example, many automotive repair businesses need much more space. Or, imagine working on small airplanes or huge industrial equipment. Some manufacturing plants just need extra storage or a distribution center, without the cost of building an entire structure. When applications call for larger buildings, a clear span building is the perfect choice. They are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality and are perfect for residential or commercial uses.
Affordable and Durable
For all the benefits metal buildings offer, none are more important than peace of mind. When your valuable property is protected, you rest a little easier. Traditional, brick and mortar buildings can make this peace of mind incredibly expensive. From materials to installation costs, traditional buildings can be expensive and time-consuming.
Metal buildings offer even more benefits than brick and mortar ones and are much more cost-effective. In fact, when you buy from Carport Express, they can be incredibly affordable. They can find the perfect steel structure for you quickly from their network of manufacturers. Plus, they can pass along industry-leading installation and financing options as well.
When you think about the protection these buildings offer, they virtually pay for themselves. After all, the cost and stress that come from damaged or stolen property can take years to get over. If you’ve ever been through this unfortunate situation, you know how frustrating this can be. Even a cracked windshield from a hail storm can be a major hassle. Eliminate all of this stress by protecting your property before it is damaged or stolen. Plus, these buildings will add to the value of your home or business. So, check out the next section to see how Carport Express can get you the building you deserve sooner than you might think.
Payment Options That Fit Your Budget
The experts at Carport Express understand that life often makes planning for purchases difficult. But that doesn’t change the need for cost-effective, secure storage for your property. That’s why Carport Express offers three different ways to pay for your custom steel building:
- Buy—buying a product is the most common and popular way of acquiring a storage building. And it’s hard to argue with the merits. First, buying the building outright eliminates financing charges and extra costs. So, you’re getting the absolute best price on the building—especially when you buy from Carport Express. They offer the most affordable options on the market. Take advantage of the network of manufacturers with whom they have outstanding relationships. That means that you can buy a quality building at the best price around. Take pride in ownership with a new building today.
- Finance—of course, not everyone can afford to pay with cash for every purchase. After all, we live in the real world, where unexpected costs arise like clockwork. But does that mean your valuable property should go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They can leverage their relationships with manufacturers. Carport Express can then pass along these attractive options to their customers. That means you can start protecting your property today and make affordable payments until it’s yours. Contact them to see what options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—many people are unaware, but renting to own is a great option for many customers. This allows flexibility in ownership to suit your flexible needs. Best of all, it lets you start enjoying the extra storage immediately. And, you have the option of applying these rental payments to cost of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Contact Them Today for a Free, No-Obligation Quote
To be sure, metal buildings offer numerous benefits. From cost-effectiveness to secure storage, they are a great choice for many landowners. So, maybe you’re ready to get started on exploring the options that are right for your property. Or, maybe you’re just starting your search. Maybe you have a question that you want to ask someone. In any case, you can contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Just supply your contact information and a short message about what you’d like help with. Shortly thereafter, one of their friendly experts will be in touch.
Don’t let your valuable property go unprotected any longer. Do you have a second car or boat currently braving the elements in your driveway or yard? Overrun with clutter in your home but not ready to throw it out? No matter what, you could likely use some extra storage space. And a metal building from Carport Express is clearly an excellent choice. Their experts can even help you find the options that are right for your needs. If you’re ready for some options, simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Prefer talking to someone in person? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.