When it comes to metal buildings, what is most important? For some people, the lowest price is the ultimate deciding factor. But any expert will tell you that most often, the lowest price choice is never going to be the best option. Instead, experts agree that the focus should be on quality. After all, these metal buildings will be used to protect valuable property, hold people for events, store a company’s inventory, and much more. So, you want to be sure that quality is not sacrificed for the sake of price. When checking out clear span buildings prices, you don’t have to compromise when you choose Carport Express.
Carport Express is the building specialist you can trust to get you the best quality at the lowest prices. They offer multiple steel building configurations, including carport and barn options. Best of all, they help clients find the building that fits their size needs. And they have years of experience and authority in the steel building industry. That means they make the industry’s top manufacturers compete for your business. The result? Carport Express clients get the best clear span buildings prices without sacrificing quality.
What is a Clear Span Building?
A clear span building is a type of steel building that offers spacious interiors for lots of usable space. This type of metal building is made from a rigid frame of steel. The span refers to the width of the framing. A clear span refers to a wide distance without supporting columns. Due to the steel structure and unique design, these frames can be very far apart. The lack of interior columns provides many square feet of work or storage space. A span building, therefore, is ideal for use as a storage building, commercial building, or aircraft hangar. In other words, anything that requires lots of open space can be housed in a clear span structure. As a matter of fact, clear span structures are often referred to as the “building of 1,000 uses.” That’s because they are so versatile and adaptable to virtually any application.
That versatility is exactly what makes them so practical. Unlike most other types of buildings, a clear span building does not need typical support columns. This is due to their steel “A-frame” shape. The structural integrity of this design and the steel makes them strong enough to hold the load of the ceiling. In fact, all of the support for the ceiling and walls of the structure comes from the A-frame. What’s more, their unique design means they often require minimal foundation requirements. So, whether you need storage for large vehicles or equipment or something else, a clear span building is perfect. They are used in everything from agricultural facilities to storage warehouses to athletic facilities.
What’s So Special about a Clear Span Building?
So, what’s so special about these types of buildings? There are many different factors that make them advantageous for a range of applications. When wide-open space is key, there is no better option. Check out the many benefits below:
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to buildings, you never want the cheapest option. Rather, you want the option that will deliver the most bang for your buck. Clear span structures combine tremendous strength with incredible durability. Metal is not cheap, but it does offer a tremendous value over other materials. So, the value metal can deliver per square foot will eclipse traditional wood structures. There will be no sanding and painting on a metal building…there is virtually no maintenance other than washing it periodically.
- Versatility—these buildings are supported entirely by their framework. So, there are no poles or support columns taking up room in the interior. This enables wide-open spaces that just aren’t possible with other types of structures. For example, there are no beams to obstruct views. So, they are perfect for performances or other events with a crowd. Storing large items, vehicles or equipment…no problem!
- Customization—besides being versatile, clear span structures offer incredible customization options. Support rafters and other extensions can be added on down the road. That means that the building you buy today can be easily extended down the road. Plus, they come in a range of colors and a variety of configurations.
- Flexibility—this is another key benefit of this type of structure. As with tents, these structures are easy to set-up, break down, and move. In fact, they are highly transportable because all of their parts fit on standard-sized trucks and trailers. So, a single crew can install in just a few hours, not days or weeks. Plus, construction and moving equipment can be maneuvered freely. So, you don’t have to worry about damaging the structure or causing it to collapse.
What Sizes Can They Be?
As explained above, one of the biggest benefits of clear span buildings is their versatility. The size that you need, is the size you can order. Because of the unique design, they can be set up and broken down very quickly. This unique design is also what makes them perfect for a number of applications. They make ideal storage warehouses because they are strong and durable and have tons of space. Similarly, since no columns block views, they are perfect for churches or schools. They are even perfect for storing large equipment, like construction vehicles, cranes and dump trucks, or small aircraft. So, how big can these buildings be?
The simple answer is that they can be virtually any size. The unique A-frame design makes them highly flexible. Typically, these frames come in widths up to 60 feet and any length that you need. So, they can be as long as the application requires them to be. Plus, they are expandable, so you can buy one length now and have the possibility of adding frames later. Truss spacing is roughly 4 feet on center, sometimes less. On top of that, these buildings come with roof options. A typical A-frame has a pitched vertical roof. However, there are other options available for different applications. So, these clear span structures are perfect for just about any function imaginable. Every building is actually a custom building, since you can configure the design according to your unique requirements.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you buy a car, a plane ticket, or most other big-ticket items, what do you do? Chances are you don’t just pay whatever the price is of the first item you see. More than likely, you do your research and pick the best option for you. What’s more, you probably search to find the best possible price on the product you want. For things like plane tickets, hotels, or vacations, you may even use a site that aggregates prices for easy comparison. And it’s easy to see the merits of doing things this way. The simple truth is that when companies compete for business, consumers win.
This is the same concept Carport Express uses in helping customers save money. They have spent many years building out a network of relationships with top manufacturers. Having established these relationships, they enjoy mutually beneficial arrangements with these manufacturers. This includes lower pricing and financing options. For customers, this means better prices and more options. The experts at Carport Express work to gather the latest specifications and pricing information from these manufacturers. This allows them to offer the widest range of choices at the lowest prices. They also provide other information, such as location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more.
The guiding philosophy behind this approach is value. Carport Express doesn’t want to just offer the lowest-priced products. After all, other companies might be able to offer low prices. But they certainly don’t provide the same level of quality. Let Carport Express do the work in finding you the best deal. You can enjoy your product even more knowing you got the best deal!
Flexible Payment Options
It’s often difficult to save for a large purchase. Unexpected changes in the economy and our daily lives are just a few obstacles that get in the way of saving cash for a special purchase. Fortunately, Carport Express offers several different buying options, so you don’t have to wait any longer to purchase your new metal building. Carport Express has three purchase options, including:
- Buy—as always, you can purchase your new carport or metal building with cash. This method is usually the most cost-effective, as there is not any interest or long-standing installments. When you save enough money to buy your metal building with cash, you want to be sure you are getting the most bang for your buck. Carport Express offers outstanding quality at affordable prices. With Carport Express’ commitment to excellence, you can trust that your property will be enhanced dramatically.
- Finance—when saving enough money for a large purchase isn’t an option, you may feel out of luck. Fortunately, you don’t have to wait to purchase your quality building from Carport Express. There are several different financing options to choose from, so you can pick the best financing to suit your financial needs. Carport Express works directly with the best manufacturers. Because of this, Carport Express is able to offer wonderful financing options. With this financing option, you can start enhancing your property today without having to wait! Contact Carport Express today to find out which financing choice bests suits you.
- Rent-to-Own—if buying with cash and financing aren’t for you, Carport Express offers a third option. Renting-to-own gives you the advantage of protecting your property immediately, while making affordable payments. Renting-to-own offers flexibility in uncertain times. Contact Carport Express for details.
Clear Span Buildings Prices – How Much Do They Cost?
It’s evident that a clear span building can offer numerous benefits and flexibility. The fact that this type of building is made from high-quality steel makes it an incredibly strong structure. And it’s exactly this strength that enables them to offer so much space in the width of the span. The unique metal frame design makes it versatile enough for virtually any application. So, what are clear span buildings prices anyway?
As is the case with any metal building project, it can be difficult to provide flat, list pricing. For example, a small, simple metal building with few customizations can be very inexpensive. On the other hand, a gigantic metal barn or other steel building with numerous customizations can be quite a bit more. Plus, everything from size to quality of materials to design and more can impact cost.
Luckily, the experts at Carport Express know that budget is a key factor in deciding what kind of building to buy. That’s why they make it so easy to contact their friendly team to get the help you need. You can provide your information and any specifics about your needs or questions you may have, and they’ll get back to you. Ready for some pricing? They make it easy to get a free quote on one of their top-quality steel buildings. Because their goal is to help customers, they want to make every aspect as easy as possible. Just fill out their easy-to-use quote form and they will be in touch. Best of all, you can rest assured that these quotes come with absolutely no obligation to buy. So, you can get this information now for when you need it—whether that’s very soon or in the future.
Rather talk to someone in person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to speak with an expert today.