In America, we enjoy a lot of freedoms. Perhaps none are greater than the right to pursue our dreams. For many of us, that dream includes owning a piece of property we can call our own. Few things can be more satisfying than having some land that our family can enjoy. And with that land comes some responsibilities. It means taking care of the lawn and landscaping and other natural resources. And along with that comes the need for machinery, equipment, and more. So, what are you supposed to do when you have this valuable property but need a cost-effective way to protect it? The answer is simple! Metal carports from Carport Express can protect your property, offer storage for vehicles, RV covers, and more. These carport kits can be delivered in a box or installed by a professional to fit your needs. So, check out the many benefits of a steel carport and what makes Carport Express the best place to buy it.
Benefits of Metal Carports
A metal carport is one of the best additions that property owners can make. Besides being attractive, it is extremely useful. When you buy from Carport Express, metal carports offer many benefits, including:
- Value—it’s impossible to beat the value to cost ratio of steel carports. These carport kits are much cheaper than traditional, stick-built buildings. Plus, custom metal carports can offer the same level of protection as other structures for a fraction of the cost. It’s the most cost-effective way to get the protection you need for your property.
- Strength—leaving cars or other property out in the elements is incredibly risky. They are at the mercy of wind, rain, hail, and snow, which all take a heavy toll. Plus, they can protect against freezing rain, ice, and other winter threats. Not to mention the threat of damage from falling trees, animals, and more. When you buy from Carport Express, you get a carport made from pre-engineered steel that will fight the elements for many years to come.
- Longevity—the durability of metal carport kits comes from the strength of the galvanized steel. Because it is so strong, this metal resists rot, softening, insects and other things that compromise wood over time. The pre-engineered steel carports available through Carport Express are ideal for standing the test of time.
- Customization—the first few generations of carports were effective but also often unsightly. Today’s modern carports are attractive because they can complement whatever style you desire. Choose the right combination of color, material, design, and eave and roof style for the carport of your dreams. Whether you need a wide carport or any custom configuration for your vehicles, Carport Express can provide the design you need. A roof style to match your home? No problem! Also, carports can be installed nearly anywhere. Whether you want it right next to the house or out on your property, a metal carport is the perfect choice.
- Low Maintenance—one of the biggest benefits is the lack of required maintenance. Unlike other materials, metal does not need to be painted or kept up with. Just rinse off with a hose on occasion to keep it looking new.
The Most Cost-Effective Way to Protect Your Property
This article explains some of the many advantages of having a carport. Perhaps the most important benefit offered by a steel carport is the affordable protection it provides. And properly protecting our property give us a satisfaction unlike any other. Of course, there are many ways to protect property. But almost all of them are incredibly expensive and likely impossible for most middle-class families. For example, a traditional, brick and mortar building is incredibly expensive. Everything from the materials to installation costs make traditional buildings less than ideal for most people.
By contrast, a metal carport can offer incredible value. They also offer endless customization options. No matter what roof style you prefer, they have it. From a boxed eave to a traditional eave, steel can be made to look however you want. In fact, the roof panels can be highly customized as well. That’s because steel is often a fraction of the price of their traditional counterparts. And when bought from Carport Express, they can be the most affordable option around. Carport Express even offers numerous financing options so that a new metal structure is closer than you might think. But that’s not all. In addition to being more cost-effective, a metal carport or building can offer more benefits than traditional ones.
To start, steel offers far more durability and longevity than other materials. And when you consider the protection offered by these carports, they virtually pay for themselves over time. Just think about the cost and stress that will result from damaged or stolen property. Chances are you might have been through this situation or know someone who has. Even a cracked windshield from a storm is a major hassle. So why not avoid this hassle altogether? Even better, these buildings will even add value to your property.
Quality is Key
Like most things, quality is key to good metal carports. And quality comes from a combination of where it’s made, what it’s made of, and who made it. Carport Express sources its carports from the top manufacturers in the country. All of these carports are made in the U.S.A., so you can trust the quality. And all of these top manufacturers use only the very best materials. They have each become industry leaders because of their commitment to quality. So, you can rest assured knowing that when you buy from Carport Express, you’re buying nothing short of the very best. You can count on Carport Express to team you up with the manufacturer whose products best suit your needs. No reason to shop around at many different websites and try to compare products and prices. Carport Express does the shopping for you. They can match you with the product that matches your requirements and fits your budget.
With quality steel structures from Carport Express, a metal carport can:
· House what you love most, including vehicles or boats or anything else
· Protect your property from the elements that can damage them
· Save money over other materials, including traditional, stick-built buildings
· Be the most economical and cost-effective choice for your needs
· Install easily and provide extremely low maintenance over the life of the carport
· Enhance the look of your property while providing practical uses
· Be the extra storage space your family desperately needs
· Provide a roof over your head for repairing the car or other important work
· Grow by adding other carports or other metal buildings
All of this quality extends to the steel carports for sale available through Carport Express. But these benefits apply to a garage or metal barns or any other building that Carport Express sells. Whatever you need a secure storage, workshop, barn for animals or business office or distribution center, there is a Carport Express solution that will fit your needs and budget.
Don’t Trust the Rest, Buy from the Best
So, if quality is important to you, then don’t trust just any seller. Carport Express has built its business on delivering the highest quality products at the lowest prices around. How do they do this? They maintain a vast network of the top metal building manufacturers in America. Through years of successful working relationships, they have built good terms with all of them. That means that they can pass along the benefits of these good relationships to their customers. And by making manufacturers compete for your business on price, it’s the customer that always wins.
Carport Express works with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
· Eagle Carports
· Eastcoast Carports
· American Carports
· Five Star Metal Buildings
· Best Choice Metal Structures
· Steel Buildings & Structures
· And many more!
If you’re at all familiar with carports, then you know that no name is more respected than Eagle. Eagle Carports are known for top-quality metal carports and industrial steel buildings. They specialize in customizing their structures to meet customer needs. That’s why they are the single largest manufacturer of metal carports in the country. Plus, they offer the widest range of self-supporting steel structures. In fact, they manufacture more than 50,000 buildings across six manufacturing sites every year. That’s how they can offer the most economical ways for land owners to add storage and protection solutions to their property.
Plus, Carport Express sells a number of other buildings, including metal garages, barns and clear span buildings. They have everything from metal RV carports to carport covers to garage kits to garage buildings and more. So, they can handle all your needs around home additions! Plus, they can help find the custom options, like a particular vertical roof to match your exact needs.
Buying Options That Work for You
In these uncertain economic times, saving for an addition like a carport can be challenging if not impossible. But does that reduce your need to protect your property? The experts at Carport Express don’t think so. That’s why they offer three different ways to pay for your custom metal carport:
Buy—buying something certainly has its benefits. To start, buying outright eliminates financing charges or paying over time. That means that you’re getting the absolute best deal, at least when you buy from Carport Express. They are able to offer the most affordable options on the market through strong relationships with manufacturers. So, you can buy a quality building at the best price around and take pride in your new building immediately.
Finance—of course, buying outright isn’t always in the cards. That is especially true in our current economic crisis. Times are tight and there are more immediate needs that require attention. But that doesn’t mean your property should go unprotected any longer. Luckily, Carport Express offers friendly, flexible financing options. They do so by leveraging their relationships with manufacturers and passing them along to qualified customers. So, you can make affordable payments while enjoying your new carport immediately. To see what options are available to you, just get in touch with them.
Rent-to-Own—though less known than the first two, renting to own is a great option for many customers. This option provides flexibility for those that need it. It lets you start enjoying your new building today. And if you only need it for a limited time, you can free yourself from being on the hook longer than necessary. However, you also have the option to apply payments towards the price of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Get Your Free, No-Obligation Quote
It’s clear that a metal carport offers numerous benefits. Perhaps one of the biggest benefits is cost-effectiveness. Like most things, you get what you pay for. But the beauty of a metal carport is that the metal and other materials is relatively cheap. When compared to traditional, stick-built buildings, they are downright cheap. That’s what makes them such a great choice for many homeowners.
Perhaps you’ve already looked at a metal carport and are ready to move forward. Or maybe you need more information about metal carport prices. Maybe you’re just starting to look. Or, maybe you are looking for an answer to a question you have. No matter what stage you’re in, contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Simply put in your contact information and a short message. From there, their experts will be in touch to help you with whatever you need.
Maybe you’re ready to start protecting your property through metal carports for sale. Chances are you may have gone a little longer than you should have. Do you have a car or boat sitting outside, at the mercy of the elements? Maybe, like a lot of us, you have clutter taking up space that you want to keep. Instead of throwing money away on a storage unit every month, go with a metal carport or storage building from Carport Express. Their friendly team will help you find the perfect choice for your needs. To get started, just fill out their easy-to-use form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Rather talk to a real person? Give them a call at 800-826-4849 to talk to an expert today.
Metal barns are a great, affordable option for adding space to your property. These steel structures are built from high quality, strong and durable galvanized steel that will stand the test of time. Barns typically have a pitched roof with vertical support for added strength. But a barn only refers to the shape and style of the building. Other than that, buyers can choose from a wide variety of colors and options like multiple stories and more. Adding windows or doors as you need them means that you will have a unique building that serves your needs. These structures are perfect as another garage or shelter for raising a horse or livestock or just more storage space. After all, you paid a lot for your equipment and property. Make sure you protect it.
A metal barn is one of the most cost-effective ways to do that. In these times, who doesn’t want added value for their money? So, when it comes to buying one, you want to make sure you’re getting the best possible offer on the building of your choice. Plus, most of these manufacturers offer professional construction options. So, check out what makes Carport Express your destination for high quality metal buildings below.
The Highest Quality Metal Barns
Like anything else, metal barns come in a wide variety of styles. More than that, though, they are available in many levels of quality…all the more reason to purchase from a reliable source. Some manufacturers cut corners or sacrifice on quality in order to offer competitive pricing. So how do you know who to trust? The answer is simple: trust the industry expert, Carport Express. They only deal with the best, most reputable manufacturers in the industry, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Even better, they can help you find the exact right barn for your needs. Carport Express has built its business model on offering a variety of options from these top manufacturers. As such, they have no bias or agenda in recommending one product over another. This allows them to offer their customers unbiased, objective opinions based on their customers’ exact needs. To see more about this, see the “Why Buy from Carport Express?” section below.
Best of all, they use their industry position to get their clients the best possible prices. By working with these manufacturers for years, they essentially have them compete for your business. As such, they offer extremely competitive pricing and financing options. Carport Express passes along these benefits to their customers. So, you know you’re getting the best possible deal on the right barn for your property. Not exactly sure what you need? No problem! Their friendly team of experts can help you find exactly what you’re looking for.
Versatile Uses for a Barn
A metal barn is the perfect setting for any number of options. Let’s take a look at just a few of these options:
- Storage—is your house, garage, or attic overflowing with clutter? Most people struggle with finding space to store their valuables. There are not many good options. After all, if you’ve kept it this long, it’s probably important. But that also means it deserves proper storage. A metal barn can offer additional storage space so you can get the clutter out of the way but still protect it. Best of all, a barn can be big enough to offer storage space in addition to being a great place for other functions.
- Workshop—taking care of your land requires extensive equipment. Often, that equipment takes up a lot of space. A metal barn can offer the perfect place to store this equipment. Plus, it lets you work on this equipment and be protected from the elements. Or, turn your barn into the perfect workshop for your cars, metal, wood work or much more. Quit trying to carve out space in your house or garage and limiting your full potential. A galvanized steel barn is the affordable way to get serious about your property maintenance or hobbies and enjoy the experience.
- Business—do you have livestock on your property? Maybe you’ve always wanted to add more animals and expand your farming business. Or, maybe you fix cars on the side. No matter what line of business you’re in, a metal barn can be the perfect location. Depending on how you will use the barn, there are even many options as to the types of doors available. After all, it offers tons of space in an attractive style, but separated from your house. Keep your work life separate from your home life with a metal barn. This will allow you to be more productive, get more work done, and get back to your family.
A metal barn offers numerous benefits. First, they come in many different shapes, colors and sizes. From small enough to fit a few pieces of equipment to double story barns, they are perfect for any application. Most of them will require a concrete foundation. However, with some sizes or configurations, this may not be absolutely necessary. Check out some of their many other benefits:
- Strength—metal offers numerous advantages over wood, resin, or plastic. Metal is generally much lighter and often cheaper than these alternatives. Plus, metal is much more secure than these other options. Whether protecting against the elements or theft, metal is the ideal choice. A metal roof is perfect to handle snow loads in cold climates, since the snow will slide off the roof and won’t accumulate to cause a dangerous weight on the roof.
- Durability—added strength also means more durability. Steel is resistant to rot, mold, termites, and other things that compromise wood buildings over time. Carport Express sells barns made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel, so they will last for generations.
- Cost-Effectiveness—when it comes to a barn, the cheapest option isn’t always the best option. But the most cost-effective option is often the right choice. Metal barns offer a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—barns offer their own unique style. But metal barns can also be customized to match any home or business. From size options to colors, textures, the style roof and other features, they are highly customizable. So, they will look great no matter where you put them.
- Construction and Maintenance—metal barns come in simple, easy-to-install kits. So, they are simple enough to put together yourself. Or, if you’d prefer, arrange for an expert to do the job and save yourself the hassle. Either way, you’ll save a lot of money over traditional buildings. Plus, they are easy to maintain and require very little upkeep. Often, they just need to be hosed off.
Why Buy from Carport Express?
When you go to book a hotel or a plane ticket, how do you do it? Do you go directly to an airline’s website, search, and pay for whatever fits your schedule? Or, do you use an aggregator tool or website to search for the best price across any airline? If you’re like most of us, you fall into the second category. So why is that? The answer is very simple. Even with a healthy budget, no one likes wasting money when they don’t have to. And when it comes to getting the lowest price, the answer is the same no matter what you’re trying to buy. The more options you have to choose from, the more likely you are to be able to get a good deal.
That’s exactly the approach Carport Express takes to providing customers with the best deal on metal buildings. Their team works hard to gather prices and specifications from the industry’s top manufacturers and installers. Then, they present these options to their customers so they can choose the best option for them. Often, this comes down to price. After all, everyone wants to pay the lowest price. But they also scope out information like location, budget, timeframe expectations, materials, products, and much more. This way, customers can choose not the cheapest product—but rather, the best product at the best price for their unique requirements.
This means the Carport Express can act as your tool for finding the best price on metal buildings for your property. They make the buying process much faster and simpler for their customers. Plus, they leverage their experience with these manufacturers to get the best possible prices on all products. That’s how they can offer the best prices on the products they sell. And it’s how they offer a distinctive value to their customers.
Why shop around comparing many manufacturers and retailers to try to determine the best value and the perfect solution for your needs? Carport Express has a huge variety of sources and they can guide you toward the metal barn that will fulfill your needs and stay within your budget.
Pay the Way You Want
Another distinct advantage that Carport Express offers is flexible payment options. They understand that different customers have different budgets or plans. That’s why they offer the following options:
- Buy—buying something outright is the most traditional method of purchasing something. And to be sure, there are many advantages to doing this. To start, you can avoid financing charges and long payment schedules. This means that you’ll get the best possible price on what you’re buying from Carport Express. Take advantage of their position within the industry to get the best pricing and best options.
- Finance—for many of us, however, buying something outright is difficult if not impossible. After all, this is the real world and it’s often not possible to save the way we might want to. However, this doesn’t make the need for strong and affordable ways to store your property any less pressing. That’s why Carport Express works with manufacturers to provide financing options. Then, they pass along these options to their customers. This means that customers can get great payment terms and not have to wait for their new metal building. To see what options might be available, all you have to do is give them a call.
- Rent-to-Own—renting to own is a great option for many customers. It offers maximum flexibility and convenience without sacrificing equity that is built from making payments. Best of all, it gives you access to your metal building immediately, so you don’t have to wait to enjoy it. Down the road, you have the option to apply payments to cost of ownership. Or, continue to rent as long as it suits you. This option is perfect for many businesses or people that want to retain flexibility in their financial future. Contact Carport Express to find out more about this option.
Get Your Free Quote Today
As Americans, we work hard and take care of our own. And that should extend to everything on our property. Don’t let your cars or other equipment withstand the elements any longer. Plus, because we work hard, we deserve the best for ourselves and our family. Maybe your house is overrun with clutter and needs some additional space. Or, maybe you’re working out of your garage and need more space in order to reach your full potential. In any case, a steel barn can be the answer to your problems. When it comes to protecting your property, nothing beats steel structures or barns.
Metal barns are highly customizable. They can come with traditional barn doors or with metal or wood panels for decoration. Maybe you need to add windows for light or ventilation. Working with your adviser from Carport Express, you will be shown all of the possibilities to make your barn exactly what you need. You become the designer and architect of your own building!
It’s clear that metal barns offer incredible benefits at a very reasonable, affordable cost. Steel barns are strong, durable, and long-lasting. So, maybe you’re ready to find the option that matches your vision. Just contact Carport Express and they can find it for you in no time. But maybe you’re just starting your search and want some additional information. Well, they can help with that too. Their experts can present options from the top manufacturers.
So, what are you waiting for? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.