Metal Buildings Offer a Cost-Effective Way to Store Your Property
Metal buildings are both versatile and extremely practical. These steel structures offer strength, durability, custom options, and more. Moreover, a steel structure is an extremely cost-effective way to add extra storage or usable space to your home or business. For example, a metal garage is the perfect setting to tackle any project that comes up. And when you buy from Carport Express, you’re getting the best possible deal on these buildings. All of the structures they sell are made right here in the United States, so you know you’re getting quality materials and construction. Plus, they have long-standing relationships with the top manufacturing firms in the country. So, they can pass along the advantages of these relationships to their customers. That way, you can rest assured you’re getting the best product at the best possible price. Everything from the roof to the sides are strong and durable and perfect for commercial or residential applications.
Benefits of Metal Buildings
Metal buildings are strong and durable, of course. But they also offer a whole host of other benefits. Check out just a few of these below:
- Strength—for centuries, consumers have turned to metal for its unmatched strength and security. That’s because metal is far superior to wood, plastic, and other materials. This is especially true when it comes to protecting against the elements, theft, and much more. So, if you’re looking to protect your property, make sure you go with metal.
- Durability—along with that strength comes added durability. Because metal is so strong, it resists things like rot, mold, insects, or other things that compromise wood or plastic over time. And everything Carport Express sells is made from high-quality, pre-engineered steel. So, your metal building will last for generations to come.
- Cost-Effectiveness—this is one of the biggest benefits of metal buildings. That’s what makes them such a great choice for adding usable space to a home or business. It’s also what makes them so popular among buyers. Get a great cost-benefit ratio compared to traditional brick and mortar buildings.
- Customization—metal garages can match or complement any home or business. They come in virtually every size, style, or design. Choose a traditional size for most applications. Or, choose a customized, unique shape to match your home. Either way, it will look great and be extremely functional.
- Ease of Installation—metal buildings come in simple, easy-to-install kits. That makes them easy to put together—just follow the included instructions. Or, hire an expert to get it done quickly. Either way, total cost will be far less than traditional buildings.
- Easy Maintenance—unlike traditional buildings, metal requires very little upkeep. Just hose them off on occasion to keep clean. Keep maintenance cost and time low while offering maximum protection.
Benefits of Buying from Carport Express
When you buy something, what do you look for in a seller? If it’s quality products at the most competitive prices, then you’re in luck. Carport Express has built its business model on delivering the highest quality at the lowest prices. So how do they do this? By maintaining a network of metal building manufacturers across the country. They pass along the fruits of these relationships to their customers. And since they make these manufacturers compete for your business, you get the best deals around.
Best of all, they work with the industry’s top manufacturers, including:
- Eagle Carports
- Eastcoast Carports
- American Carports
- Five Star Metal Buildings
- Best Choice Metal Structures
- Steel Buildings & Structures
- And many more!
Carport Express has years of experience in this industry. So, they can help you find what you’re looking for. Wondering what some of your options are? They make it easy to get the information you need. Check out their innovative, 3D Visualizer Tool to get a realistic view of the building you want. And with Carport Express, you’ll have access to all the customization options you could possibly imagine.
Make It What You Want
Some people may have the idea that metal buildings are boring, plain buildings. They ask, “Can my metal building have windows?” But those people have an outdated idea of what these buildings can be. Modern manufacturing allows metal buildings to come in all shapes and sizes. In fact, these buildings can be as large or as small as customers need them to be. Fit a car or boat or even several airplanes in one of these buildings. You can customize your building with as many windows and doors as you need. If you are storing a boat or car, choose the appropriate type of door. If you need light inside to work, add more windows…you are the architect!
So how can Carport Express offer this type of variety? Simple: they work with a nationwide network of metal building manufacturers. Over time, they have built these relationships so that they are strong and fruitful. Simply put, more manufacturers mean more options for Carport Express customers. Each manufacturer offers different colors, sizes, and styles. That means that you can choose from a wide variety to find exactly what you need. You tell Carport Express what your needs are and they will find the most cost-effective solution. They take away that chore, so you don’t have to go to many websites to compare prices and materials.
Not exactly sure what you’re looking for? The experts at Carport Express can help. They offer extensive expertise to help customers find or design the right metal building for any application. That goes for height and length but also for snow load ratings, wind ratings, and more. Using this new building as an office or work space? Go for a design that features numerous windows to let in natural light. Keep things as bright and airy as you would in your house.
Almost No Limit to Customization Options
Another question that people ask is, “How big can a metal building be?” Truthfully, there is almost no limit to the size. No matter what kind of metal building you’re interested in, they have one that’s right for you. They offer a wide variety of metal buildings that are perfect for any home. Check out a few of these options below:
- Metal Garages—a custom steel building is the ideal choice for your garage. These metal garages offer a convenient, secure way to protect vehicles, create space, and more. Use this space to park your car or boat. Or, work on that classic car you’re restoring in peace – safe from the elements. They come in a variety of styles, sizes, and options, so they can fit whatever you need.
- Barns—a steel barn offers the same classic style that has been enjoyed for centuries. But they are even better because they offer modern security features. Get the exact right size and style you want from Carport Express. So, your attractive new barn can house everything from equipment to toys to the place for the gear for all your hobbies and sports.
- Carports—that new car you just bought looks great now. But after being subjected to the sun, wind, and rain, it’s going to start to not look as great. So how can you protect it? Maybe you want to cover your car or boat but don’t want a full garage. In this case, a steel carport can offer safety and protection. Plus, they are incredibly affordable!
- Clear Span Buildings—some projects need more space than a normal garage or barn can offer. For example, many automotive repair businesses need much more space. Or, imagine working on small airplanes or huge industrial equipment. Some manufacturing plants just need extra storage or a distribution center, without the cost of building an entire structure. When applications call for larger buildings, a clear span building is the perfect choice. They are pre-engineered, energy-efficient, and ultra-high-quality and are perfect for residential or commercial uses.
Affordable and Durable
For all the benefits metal buildings offer, none are more important than peace of mind. When your valuable property is protected, you rest a little easier. Traditional, brick and mortar buildings can make this peace of mind incredibly expensive. From materials to installation costs, traditional buildings can be expensive and time-consuming.
Metal buildings offer even more benefits than brick and mortar ones and are much more cost-effective. In fact, when you buy from Carport Express, they can be incredibly affordable. They can find the perfect steel structure for you quickly from their network of manufacturers. Plus, they can pass along industry-leading installation and financing options as well.
When you think about the protection these buildings offer, they virtually pay for themselves. After all, the cost and stress that come from damaged or stolen property can take years to get over. If you’ve ever been through this unfortunate situation, you know how frustrating this can be. Even a cracked windshield from a hail storm can be a major hassle. Eliminate all of this stress by protecting your property before it is damaged or stolen. Plus, these buildings will add to the value of your home or business. So, check out the next section to see how Carport Express can get you the building you deserve sooner than you might think.
Payment Options That Fit Your Budget
The experts at Carport Express understand that life often makes planning for purchases difficult. But that doesn’t change the need for cost-effective, secure storage for your property. That’s why Carport Express offers three different ways to pay for your custom steel building:
- Buy—buying a product is the most common and popular way of acquiring a storage building. And it’s hard to argue with the merits. First, buying the building outright eliminates financing charges and extra costs. So, you’re getting the absolute best price on the building—especially when you buy from Carport Express. They offer the most affordable options on the market. Take advantage of the network of manufacturers with whom they have outstanding relationships. That means that you can buy a quality building at the best price around. Take pride in ownership with a new building today.
- Finance—of course, not everyone can afford to pay with cash for every purchase. After all, we live in the real world, where unexpected costs arise like clockwork. But does that mean your valuable property should go unprotected? Of course not! Carport Express offers a variety of financing options to qualified customers. They can leverage their relationships with manufacturers. Carport Express can then pass along these attractive options to their customers. That means you can start protecting your property today and make affordable payments until it’s yours. Contact them to see what options are available to you.
- Rent-to-Own—many people are unaware, but renting to own is a great option for many customers. This allows flexibility in ownership to suit your flexible needs. Best of all, it lets you start enjoying the extra storage immediately. And, you have the option of applying these rental payments to cost of ownership. Contact them today to find out more.
Contact Them Today for a Free, No-Obligation Quote
To be sure, metal buildings offer numerous benefits. From cost-effectiveness to secure storage, they are a great choice for many landowners. So, maybe you’re ready to get started on exploring the options that are right for your property. Or, maybe you’re just starting your search. Maybe you have a question that you want to ask someone. In any case, you can contact the experts at Carport Express for the help you need. Just supply your contact information and a short message about what you’d like help with. Shortly thereafter, one of their friendly experts will be in touch.
Don’t let your valuable property go unprotected any longer. Do you have a second car or boat currently braving the elements in your driveway or yard? Overrun with clutter in your home but not ready to throw it out? No matter what, you could likely use some extra storage space. And a metal building from Carport Express is clearly an excellent choice. Their experts can even help you find the options that are right for your needs. If you’re ready for some options, simply fill out this form and they will be in touch with a free quote.
Prefer talking to someone in person? Give them a call at 888-663-4037 to speak with an expert today.